Scotland Independence Referendum

Looks like England is still stuck with a dead neighbour.........when do we get to run our own country......:?:

Should Scotland be an independent country?
Votes %
NO 1,914,187 55.42
YES 1,539,920 44.58

After 31 of 32 counts
Turnout
84.48%

Its all up to you Highland!
I've never paid more attention to the 'Scotch' in my life.

turnout 82%
of votes cast:
spoiled 2% (those who thought the English Defence League was an option....)
yes 46%
no 52%

If I win I'd like my prize donated to the Distressed Bully Boys of Scotland Society, President A. Salmond.

:clap:

You'll need to open a paypal account in that name. ;)

A quick compilation of the entries while we await the final result. You might want to check me figures for your own data as I'd hate to be considered a rigger.

Last edited by a moderator:
A quick compilation of the entries while we await the final result. You might want to check me figures for your own data as I'd hate to be considered a rigger.

I have a new avatar for you.

Is he a Scottish rigger or an Irish rigger.

"NO".
He's still a BRITISH rigger :clap:

Last edited by a moderator:
To be fair, postman and trendie were right on me heels and I was in a right worthy crowd. I'll start writin me acceptance speech. See you all at the O2 later.

Hang on a minute..............Pat Riley started this thread purely because he had advance knowledge of the result - RIGGED !
counter violent must be disqualified because he spoiled his ballot by not filling in turnout.
That leaves Sharky and myself as joint winners because we were nearest after these disqualifications.
However, I would like to donate my share of the prize to darktone who got the figures spot on; he just made a typo getting 55/45 the wrong way round.

You all sound like politicians after a by-election each claiming their party won because ....

Hang on a minute..............Pat Riley started this thread purely because he had advance knowledge of the result - RIGGED !
counter violent must be disqualified because he spoiled his ballot by not filling in turnout.
That leaves Sharky and myself as joint winners because we were nearest after these disqualifications.
However, I would like to donate my share of the prize to darktone who got the figures spot on; he just made a typo getting 55/45 the wrong way round.
ç

What's the prize?

Promises, promises. :)

" 27. Manifest Error
(1) We reserve the right to, without your consent, either void from the outset or
amend the terms of any Bet containing or based on any error that we reasonably
believe to be obvious or palpable (a “Manifest Error”). If, in our discretion, we choose
to amend the terms of any such Manifestly Erroneous Bet, the amended level will
be such level as we reasonably believe would have been fair at the time the Bet was
entered into. In deciding whether an error is a Manifest Error we must act reasonably
and we may take into account any relevant information including, without limitation,
the state of the Underlying Market at the time of the error or any mistake in, or lack of
clarity of, any information source or pronouncement upon which we base our quoted
prices. Any financial commitment that you have entered into or refrained from
entering into in reliance on a Bet with us will not be taken into account in deciding
whether or not there has been a Manifest Error.
(2) In the absence of wilful default or fraud by us we will not be liable to you for any
loss, cost, claim, demand or expense following a Manifest Error (including where
the Manifest Error is made by any information source, commentator or official upon
whom we reasonably rely).
(3) If a Manifest Error has occurred and we choose to exercise any of our rights under
Term 27(1), and if you have received any monies from us in connection with the
Manifest Error, you agree that those monies are due and payable to us and you agree
to return an equal sum to us without delay "

Sharky you are off the hook :)