Scosey Farewell (ish)

scose-no-doubt

Veteren member
Friends, Traders, Lulzers, lend me your ears!

Sco has got a new job that will keep him relatively well fed for the time being. The flip-side to this is that I'll be doing high volume work instead of high quality which means that I won't be getting any i-net time during the day.

I may drop in from time-to-time after hours but the fact remains my post count and time on the boards is gonna drop massively.

If I do find a workable approach to trading using my patented Solve Teh Market tekkers in my downtime I'll be right back online for you guys to shoot it down some more lol.

I've enjoyed my time here and hopefully I won't lose touch with everyone. Feel free PM me for my email if you don't already have it.

:love::love::love::love:

PS I don't start for two weeks so I'll be around until then... plenty of time to hear your kind thoughts about me etc so I can stroke myself to them :)

Attachments

• You+can+t+leave.+All+credit+to+the+Simpsons_ba60cb_3747067.jpg
    You+can+t+leave.+All+credit+to+the+Simpsons_ba60cb_3747067.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 1,152
  • 6893e58af0abeed88c4071b236e7e628.jpg
    6893e58af0abeed88c4071b236e7e628.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 313
Don't you dare leave us forever, scose :LOL: Always enjoyed your company even if you have had my mod finger working overtime occasionally. Good luck in your new job.

jon

You have friends s-n'd!
Just kidding - best of luck with the new job.
Tim.
P.S. Who / what will you be managing?

You have friends s-n'd!

Only the ones I've had for donkeys... none of the new people I meet can bear me :D

I'm managing an accounts prep and tax team at a practice in a group that does 9 figures top line.

Pity it's not market related but take what you can get innit.

Last edited:
Only the ones I've had for donkeys... none of the new people I meet can bear me :D

I'm managing an accounts prep and tax team at a practice in a group that does 9 figures top line.

Pity it's not market related but take what you can get innit.

That's what a well-known ace guru tarder used to say.

I didn't realise the firm Dolittle & Dally were quite that big - who'd have thunk it! It sounds like a 'proper' job to me; I don't think I could stomach one of those now - even if I was offered one. Hope you like it and, for your sake, I hope you're wrong about your friends; doesn't bode well for you and your soon-to-be new colleagues else!
:p
Tim.

You're starting in two weeks? Isn't it about time you released the ebook and 2 day seminar 'how to get a job as a manager with no experience'? Will you be running any courses to give us the secrets of getting a job (the ones the pros don't want you to know)?

Only a looser would capitulate to a job like this. A well fed kind of job, eh ? Is it at a chippy ?

You're starting in two weeks? Isn't it about time you released the ebook and 2 day seminar 'how to get a job as a manager with no experience'? Will you be running any courses to give us the secrets of getting a job (the ones the pros don't want you to know)?

Sometimes - I worry about you....

@ boyles - if there's money in it I might
@ DT - No mate. I'm booking the flights within the next 7 days to depart 15 Feb
@ Joe - excellent. you're on your way to being able to pick up my lulz slack... More sarcasm and more obscure references as well as touching on a convoluted market view and you'll be almost there