Car Help...?

Well ideally I want the S5 in Iris White with Red Leather. I don't want Black - I have black now and I want a change.
Haha no I don't want to go racing! Just plod along to the shops!

I did find a 2nd hand Bentley for £52k a few weeks ago...but I think that's a little unrealistic at my age! Maybe in a few years.

I don't like the Z4. I'm not much of a BMW fan. I do agree with the "family" size though - but I dunno, I like big cars! I have also been considering either a Q7 or go "younger" and look at an A3 soft-top.

I don't like the Z4. I'm not much of a BMW fan. I do agree with the "family" size though - but I dunno, I like big cars! I have also been considering either a Q7 or go "younger" and look at an A3 soft-top.

What's being a BMW fan got to do with it? You were talking about looks earlier. If you like the Z4, then buy it, otherwise just say you don't like the look. Q7? How can you think a hideous lump like that looks nice? Odd.

How about a TT roadster? Honda S2000 (dunno if they still sell them new)? Nissan 370 roadster (or whatever they call them; please don't say you don't like Japanese cars as that would be an idiotic comment to make; you can say you don't like the shape of the 370, of course, but that is different to saying you don't like every single Japanese car)? Ferrari 360, second hand?

I suppose I should be raving about a Golf cabrio, mind. :D

What's being a BMW fan got to do with it? You were talking about looks earlier. If you like the Z4, then buy it, otherwise just say you don't like the look. Q7? How can you think a hideous lump like that looks nice? Odd.

How about a TT roadster? Honda S2000 (dunno if they still sell them new)? Nissan 370 roadster (or whatever they call them; please don't say you don't like Japanese cars as that would be an idiotic comment to make; you can say you don't like the shape of the 370, of course, but that is different to saying you don't like every single Japanese car)? Ferrari 360, second hand?

I suppose I should be raving about a Golf cabrio, mind. :D

BMW drivers are tw@ts and I have to say if you drive a TT and you are a male you instantly think of a picture of some tw@t who thinks he's rich and has a orange tan....

Oooh err mind you the Q7 is too big for my liking

Personally I like the safety of 4 wheel drive, I mean I know cars nowadays have all sorts of electronic safety features, traction control, anti-spin ESP etc, but they also have tonnes of power and torque, so 4 wheels putting that down on a wet or icy road seems a better deal to me than 2 wheels, hence Bentley, Audi etc seem to make a lot of sense.

Although even Merc are gonna offer their upcoming SLS in a vesrion with electronic 4 wheel drive.

Mercedes-SLS-AMG.jpg

mercedes-sls-amg-48782.jpg

Btw.

Quite amazed right now.

Just went googling for second hand car prices in the UK.

They are WAY lower than what we have here right now ???

Check out some of the bargains here:

PistonHeads Classifieds

Is that for real ???

4wd is fine on a normal car (if boring; nowt like RWD for mental oversteer fun) but it's 4x4 family wagons that I don't like; I have yet to see a cool or nice looking 4x4. And let's not even look at those who want to feel safe in an accident (**** the other driver, eh?) or those who think they are superior to everyone else cos they're driving a Cayenne.

Btw.

Quite amazed right now.

Just went googling for second hand car prices in the UK.

They are WAY lower than what we have here right now ???

Is that for real ???

Lol I have a used old MG midget I bought it for less than £1,500 that and my A8 makes a brilliant partnership

BMW drivers are tw@ts and I have to say if you drive a TT and you are a male you instantly think of a picture of some tw@t who thinks he's rich and has a orange tan....

So? If they are pretty to the OPer, then why not? Besides BMW drives have all bought 4x4s.

Yes I'm not a big fan of SUV's either, not very elegant or anything, hassle to park, high center of gravity, etc.

This is very popular in Germany too:

Jaguar-XK.jpg

That is beautiful.

No 2 ways round that.

Think its the same designer who did the Aston.

Yes I'm not a big fan of SUV's either, not very elegant or anything, hassle to park, high center of gravity, etc.

This is very popular in Germany too:

Jaguar-XK.jpg

That is beautiful.

No 2 ways round that.

Think its the same designer who did the Aston.

I love Jags I felt like crying when they came close to closing.....I prefer the XK over the XF

Ferrari 360, second hand?

NO NO NO !!!

That thing is an absolute widowmaker.

Midengined, NO Electronic stability control, guy I knew died in one of those pieces of BS because the idot thought he had to track that on the Nürburgring even though he had zero more driving talent than 99% of the rest of us, yet still thought he now had a Ferrari so had to go make believe he was a Schumacher.

He was a Brit btw.

you prefer xk to xf?

Oh yes, I just prefer the elegance you can really only get in a low slung 2 door car.

I get what others see in 4 doors, but elegance like a coupe offers ?

Maybe its because 2 doors are less practical that is part of their attraction, but mainly to me it's their elegant lines.