Scosey Farewell (ish)

Good luck in the new job...........

mixing work with Trading is a pain ......would like to say I've cracked it.....but sadly havnt ....

N

I'm managing an accounts prep and tax team at a practice in a group that does 9 figures top line.

Lulzy laying it on thick....

So you have 3 old ladies doing the accounts for a 20 man subsidiary of BP that specializes in petroleum jelly based adult lubricants?

nice-logo-design.jpg

I didn't realise the firm Dolittle & Dally were quite that big - who'd have thunk it! It sounds like a 'proper' job to me; I don't think I could stomach one of those now - even if I was offered one. Hope you like it and, for your sake, I hope you're wrong about your friends; doesn't bode well for you and your soon-to-be new colleagues else!
:p
Tim.

No - the new job is at Scrooge and Marleys -he's replacing Marley:LOL:

Good luck scose with new job. What is the position if you don't mind me asking?

Only a looser would capitulate to a job like this. A well fed kind of job, eh ? Is it at a chippy ?

What's wrong with a well fed job?

I'll apply at a local kebab takeaway - pizza delivery is no good (customers complain when you take a bite(n))

What's wrong with a well fed job?

I'll apply at a local kebab takeaway - pizza delivery is no good (customers complain when you take a bite(n))

Maybe I shouldn't - I'll keep trading and battling with HFT and algos for the time being.

Good luck Scose:clover: - if no success there, you can always try trading instead:idea:

s'been goin on bell ends!

kinda died off round here innit? Cats only come around here to see what Teh Scose is saying or something? Shouldda paid me ya goons.

This place is dead.

It's not even worth visiting T2W anymore tbh.

Im sure some of my threads have been removed too

It seems T2W has gone down the 'moderated-to-hell' route.

No thanks.

s'been goin on bell ends!

kinda died off round here innit?

What nonsense, t2w has become a shining beacon amongst trading sites. Traders are flocking here in droves !

Things have never been better, quality content, fair and balanced moderation, a spam free environment, a thriving community, and the business going from strength to strength

What's not to like :LOL:

At least that's what Tim told me :)

At least that's what Tim told me :)
Oh, please don't take my word for it the hare, just look around and see for yourself. There's plenty of evidence of all of things you list.

I suspect that the complaints about it being 'dead around here' is a reference to a noticeable drop in lulz. I for one won't shed any tears or lose any sleep if you and other members who suffer from this sad addiction go elsewhere for your fix.
:cheesy:
Tim.

Scose when are you actually leaving ?

Start my new digs on Monday, our kidder!
Oh, please don't take my word for it the hare, just look around and see for yourself. There's plenty of evidence of all of things you list.

I suspect that the complaints about it being 'dead around here' is a reference to a noticeable drop in lulz. I for one won't shed any tears or lose any sleep if you and other members who suffer from this sad addiction go elsewhere for your fix.
:cheesy:
Tim.

nicholas-cage-laughing.gif

timsk; said:
I suspect that the complaints about it being 'dead around here' is a reference to a noticeable drop in lulz.
Tim.

Yes, there has certainly been a reduction in lulz and banter, and not for the better.

Personally i feel that you have possibly thrown the baby out with the bath water. Your lack of concern would concern me !

So the mods expect a large number of (almost exclusively) men to gather and there not be banter and 'lulz'.

That is like buying a dog and being surprised when it barks.

Frankly, from a trading perspective there are far superior forums to T2W imo. The lulz, in the appropriate sections of the forum (ie this one) added value in my mind. I had many a laugh reading through this site each day during quiet periods.