Scosey Farewell (ish)

OK let me simplify matters

1. Sell advert to 'forex millionaire robot club' for £1000

2. Don't check into them, they sounded OK

3. Some rotter posts that 'forex millionaire robot club' is run by the Russian mafia and has stolen everyone's money.

4. Russians get very annoyed and get an ambulance chaser to write a nasty letter.

5. T2W has to pay their lawyer £2000 to make them go away

6 Now T2W is minus £1000. This is bad.

Alternative scenario to follow.

Alternative scenario

1. Forex millionaire robot club offer to advertise.

2. T2W use the magic of google to discover they are Russian mafia who have stolen people's money recently.

3. T2W tells them no thanks

4 Now you're break even. This is generally considered better than losing £1000.

Hi Peebee,
Thanks for clarifying matters. I like your clear, simple and amusing illustration too.

I think Steve is aware of your offer to help regarding prospective advertisers and I'm sure he'll consider it in due course. For belt 'n braces, I'll make sure he sees your posts here and factors in your ideas when deciding how best to deal with the whole vendor / advertising issue.
(y)
Tim.

I bet scosey looks in regularly at his favourite topic - himself and has a good laugh.
A bit like Old Bill's plays - the hero takes ages and ages to die after the mortal wound and just before the audience start cat calling " to get off ".

Sorry he didn't make it as a trader though. Perhaps er ...............something else ?
Semen donor or something ?

:)

Yes pat you're right. I've been successfully donating seven to a number of members wives for a long while now. Robster and toast to name a new. Why you think elitejets left? Stopped wasting her time on here once I'd shown her how good life can be.

Yes pat you're right. I've been successfully donating seven to a number of members wives for a long while now. Robster and toast to name a new. Why you think elitejets left? Stopped wasting her time on here once I'd shown her how good life can be.

You still here??? :(

has Scose gone yet ?.......hes making more comebacks than "Steps"

hahahaha
N

I flop in from time to time like a big floppy member

Floppy is not good mon ami. Better to be on the straight and narrow then twisty bendy road to nowhere.

You are either in or out and it is much better to be in imho. :)