Sandy Jadeja Fib Course

andrewmooton said:
Yes i'd be very interested in a Fib thread.

Btw Timaru, how is it that you can possibly know which retracemant is the correct one except for hindsight?

Hi again

You don't , all the retracement points give you is possible turning points you then need to look at you risk reward ratios and your money management rules to keep you in the game.

After all if out of 10 trades you are right only 40% of the time but achieve a 3 to 1 return on your risk then you will be up at the end , assuming you exercised proper money management and didn't put all your capital into the first few trades.

Therefore in my mind the issue is whether you have the nerve to suffer the losing trades.

Just a note I think Sandy said that success rate is over 50%. I'll ask him this afternoon.

Cheers

Another positive review for Sandy in the seminar review section I see.

I'm quite looking forward to going myself actually.

He also mentioned that he took a BUY on the DOW around 9900 ( dont quote me, but it was around that ).

Hi Trendie

Re your Buy on the Dow at 9900, the reason I suspect he took the buy is due to the fact that there was a signal at this point, of course there were an additional two signals before which he may have taken and got stopped out on. However is winning trade (buy at 9900) would have returned to profitability.

Send me a message if you wish to discuss.

Cheers

I too am attending Sandys course on July 31st and post this would also like to join a thread discussing the fib method to check I am doing the correct analysis.

Hi all,

Thanks for all your contributions regarding this method.
Since there seemes to be a lot of interest, please let me know whether I should approach Sharky, and open up a Fib-trader thread, specifically for this approach.

Judging by the responses, I suspect it would be worthwhile.
In that thread, we could double-check each others calculations and ensure we keep each other on the straight and narrow.

Let me know.

trendie said:
Hi all,

Thanks for all your contributions regarding this method.
Since there seemes to be a lot of interest, please let me know whether I should approach Sharky, and open up a Fib-trader thread, specifically for this approach.

Judging by the responses, I suspect it would be worthwhile.
In that thread, we could double-check each others calculations and ensure we keep each other on the straight and narrow.

Let me know.

Hiya Trendie

Just create a new thread yourself, though not sure if it should go in Trading Resources or possible on another forum....

Cheers

Stew

Determine the trend

Guys, for us beginners it's very important to determine the trend first, and only trade turns that turn back into the direction of that trend. E.G. the DOW (daily bars timescale) is currently trending down, in large waves, from the high of 10753. Sandy's technique is to only trade turns that take place at .618 or .786 levels. He takes the trade at either of these levels if a 2-bar reversal pattern occurs (which he outlines on his course). Not all retracements will come back this far - in which case nothing lost - and, eventually, the trend turns the opposite way, in which case you experience a loss, but hopefully, after several winning trades. But follow his money management and exit techniques and you should be in profit overall.

I went on the 26/6 course - I'll let you know if I can turn it into profit. Using his techniques I'm currently short the S&P from 1141 and short Nasdaq 100 from 1489.

Waverider

andrewmooton said:
Yes i'd be very interested in a Fib thread.

Btw Timaru, how is it that you can possibly know which retracemant is the correct one except for hindsight?

waverider said:
Sandy's technique is to only trade turns that take place at .618 or .786 levels. He takes the trade at either of these levels if a 2-bar reversal pattern occurs (which he outlines on his course).

Hi Waverider

I don't agree with your statement, I think you should review your notes as it's not quite that cut and dried.

Cheers

The trend

Oh sure, I agree, there's much more to Sandy's course as a whole. I was simply providing an example of the importance of direction of trend, not attempting to describe his complete methodology.

timaru69 said:
Hi Waverider

I don't agree with your statement, I think you should review your notes as it's not quite that cut and dried.

Cheers

I was reading about his course and thinking of giving it a go. From what I read here it seems that people don't come away with a clear, easily understood strategy.

Am I right or are there other readers out there who found it very useful?

I can't help wondering how a day can be enough to send people off fully understanding technically complex trading strategies/ability to read charts, patterns, signals etc.

Any comments appreciated.

Hi all,
I don't think that Sandy's Fib course is for absolute beginners, i reckon a good, basic
knowledge of trading is required to benefit fully.
Reddragon.

My experience (November last year) is that yu do come away with a workable strategy, however:

It isnt the whole picture no strategy will be the whole picture.

You have to be able to put it into context with the bits that you also need to know but arent covered (and cant be covered) in his course.

Its always what you dont know that hurts you.

MT

tiredmanuk said:
I was reading about his course and thinking of giving it a go. From what I read here it seems that people don't come away with a clear, easily understood strategy.

Am I right or are there other readers out there who found it very useful?

I can't help wondering how a day can be enough to send people off fully understanding technically complex trading strategies/ability to read charts, patterns, signals etc.

Any comments appreciated.

I have been trading for about 5 years on and off with inconsistent results. I have studied Technical Analysis in depth and run OmniTrader which is very good at giving possible opportunities. Still not very successful and then attended a free afternoon seminar at Finspreads with Sandy Jadeja. The method he outlined seemed simple, stress-free and very logical. I gave the basic system he had demonstrated a go and..success! I was "up" three weeks in a row. I have now attended his full day seminar and I was delighted with the information he imparted. He is an excellent teacher, his class size was small and we each got individual attention although the system is very straightforward. I am happy that at last I have found a trading style that succeeds. Sandy also comes across as a genuine and honest individual who is not "on the make" as so many self-styled "gurus" seem to be. it makes a pleasant change to find someone approachable and to not be "Stanzione'd" with non-stop brochures after one contact. I thoroughly recommend the course and am not on commission!!
One day is plenty to learn the system although Sandy recommends that you review and study the details before implementing the system. As he states himself no system is the "Holy Grail" but this method does definitely give you an edge as I have already found.

Last edited:
hmmmm

daermo, u only joined a few days ago? How did u find out about this site?

This post is a Wind up - Give up Sandy!

dsmodi said:
hmmmm

daermo, u only joined a few days ago? How did u find out about this site?

Such a knowledgable write up from a 5 year trader - seems to me a blatent wind up!! mindyou he can't post in the report on the seminar till he has 5 posts - Where have you been for the last 5 years not to discover T2W. And if you believe that Bollinger Band Theories work - "Cloud Cuckoo Land" springs to mind!! Mind you they look great in a chart - and it might impress the novice. Send me a chart and I'll fit a bollinger to it!! :p

Morning,
I have just replied to a posting from Zenda. I assumed that we used these boards to speak our minds about how we found various seminars etc so that we could all learn from each other and avoid the con-men in this business. A friend advised me to come to this site as he thought it looked useful. A small group of us have been trading for a number of years, in the main not very successfully and have tried to help each other with advice etc. We have traded somewhat intermittently as we tend to carry out contract work, mainly abroad, often at short notice and therefore are unable to trade consistently. A pal of mine did the Sandy Jadeja course and has since been more successful. I did the free afternoon Finspreads course and also started to win, only small amounts, but win nevertheless. I therefore did the day course and it seems excellent. The proof will be in the longer term and hopefully it wil work. Anyone can open a Finspreads account at no cost and do the free seminar. If you don't think it's any use then close the account. Simple as that. In the meantime any advice that anyone can give me that helps me to be more successfull and avoid spending money on courses which are expensive nonsense will be gratefully received.
Regards

Last edited:
Dear Zenda,
Sorry to harass you but you mention in your post about the uselessness of Bollinger Band theories. I don't understand why you mention Bollinger Bands? I am not trying to be facetious but Bollinger Bands have no connection with any of the threads or am I missing something?

I LOVE THIS SITE!

If your ever need cheering up from a having a miserable day, this is the place to be.
There is way to many people on these boards who become hyper-critical over claims made by other people.
Come on guys, grab a beer and relax on this lovely day!

Faris.. :LOL: :LOL:

Dear Faris,
Good to see someone on the site is laid back. This is my first foray onto a bulletin board and I assumed that that would be the normal way with members. It's a bit like being in some sort of combat situation! I thought I would get involved and give and receive opinions but now think I might just quietly retire from the site and crawl away and lick my wounds! I get enough confrontational situations at work!
Regards