S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2017 with PRIZES!

If you want to win you have to be the first, the smartest or the biggest. There's room for more than one crypto-currency.

You dont have to choose yours now, but they are here and gaining traction.

Worried about the price of bitcoin, well its a massive multi trillion dollar market so pick another horse.

Attachments

• smartest.jpg
    smartest.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 90
Hi Everyone,

Boy is the competition hotting up along with the weather :) Fantastic stuff. If only everyday could be like today. Had to apply factor 10 on. :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Ok week 25 of the SPX 500 forecast comp is with us. We have 2 bulls against 11 bears and what does the SPX do? :LOL: Yes shoots up to the skies (currently at 2450). SPX is walking on sunshine (y)

Wackypete is leading the other bull Lexcorp against the grizzliest of the paw paws, me the most pessimistic of the 11 bears.

Averages have done well this quarter. Considering both are down around the 2420s I'm hoping the pack has better instincts then our two charge leading bulls.

Wishing you all best of luck and prosperous trading

Attachments

• spx_wk25_sow.JPG
    spx_wk25_sow.JPG
    325.8 KB · Views: 107
Ahem make that 3 bulls

I know it's hot but........

Bet you went back and edited your post!

I recall the pattern 2424 when entering as it resonated inside my head. I distinctly recall punching that in.

:)

Bet you went back and edited your post!

I recall the pattern 2424 when entering as it resonated inside my head. I distinctly recall punching that in.

:)

Ah ha I did have a change of mind BUT before 2.30 pm
In fact at 11.57 am yesterday - see date stamp.