S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2017 with PRIZES!

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    21.5 KB · Views: 96
Bannion to go.
Looks like Dump is dumping some more or will it soon be most of his team.
He could replace most of them with "no hopers" and robots programmed to say YES to everything.

Congratulations to CV who wins Gold this week only 1.35 points off the close. :clap:
His strategy appears to be TBCP (the broken clock principle), having won 4 medals this year 3 of them were for a forecast of ... wait for it ... 2424.20 :eek:

Silver goes to Mike

And Bronze to, no this cant be right, "Oscar Reed" :-0 :clap: :clap: :clap: :D

I would like to point out that I was a mere 46.75 points off with my forecast so you can see it was a close run thing. :whistling

Whose next ...

Attachments

• Next.png
    Next.png
    517 KB · Views: 132
The end of another week or to put it another way a week closer to the end of Trumps presidency.

After a week of (near) highs and lows the S&P finally realises there is another direction other than UP. Falling a grand total of 15.77 points this week and putting 2 down weeks in a row.

Top of the leader-board this week is Signalcalc on 9 closely followed by lexcorp on 7 with mike now in third place on 6 after his podium slot this week.

Six weeks to go and 10 points separate top and bottom position so its anyone's competition still. :clover:

Attachments

• Q3W7Positions.png
    Q3W7Positions.png
    90 KB · Views: 115