S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2017 with PRIZES!

League Table Forecasts updated for week 8.

4 Bulls v 9 Bears. Markets making new highs but over last 7 weeks forecast, bears have outnumbered bulls.

There is a disconnect between market trend and forecasters expectation. One of the hardest things in trading is to disconnect what you think will happen with what is happening. I think I've learnt this at great cost.

Anyhow, we have Pat on the optomistictrometer with some high expectations and Thomaski on market bearnecessities to give some adjustment back to the paw paws.

Crazy don't say it but why get off when one is having the ride of their lives. (y)

Wishing you all prosperous trading and happy days :)

Attachments

• spx_wk8_sow.JPG
    spx_wk8_sow.JPG
    351.3 KB · Views: 133
2335.82 please – that's what the Box is giving me this morning. (It's just come back from having the air taken out of its hydraulic relays so I'm hoping it will see me ok this week.) (y)

Updated league table WK_8_SOW

Attachments

• spx_wk8_sow.JPG
    spx_wk8_sow.JPG
    335.7 KB · Views: 126
OMGoodness - Will you look at the SPX :clap::clap::clap:

Practicing my victory dance moves early this week. :)

Attachments

• spx_wk8_sow.JPG
    spx_wk8_sow.JPG
    318.6 KB · Views: 144
:clap: Comon everybody :clap:

Get your bums off your chairs

&

:clap: Hands up in the air :clap:

Unless you're driving in which case keep your rear on the seat and hands on the wheel :)

Conforming with Pat's new suggestion, the winner gets to do his own write up, if he chooses to. It can be in any creative shape or form. So here goes from lil ol me :)

Here are this weeks podium winners.

.........................................Atilla :cheesy:
..........WackyPete............................................Lexcorp

Healthywealthy.jpg

I've now promoted my number crunching DIY box up on to the mantle shelf in the lounge. Mrs doesn't like it but I said I'd get her some jewelry to put inside if she lets me leave it there and she sort of reluctantly agreed. That may have been a costly mistake but if the box performs well producing these forecasts who cares.

(y)

Attachments

• spx_wk8_eow.JPG
    spx_wk8_eow.JPG
    316.3 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
I've now promoted my number crunching DIY box up on to the mantle shelf in the lounge. Mrs doesn't like it but I said I'd get her some jewelry to put inside if she lets me leave it there and she sort of reluctantly agreed. That may have been a costly mistake but if the box performs well producing these forecasts who cares

Now that, my furry friend, is a class act [emoji209]