S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2013

LCG, (capitalspreads, tradefair etc)

the charts are supplied by timetotrade.eu

Can't trust SB firms? Their prices may vary if they execute late trades fills past closing time. Dunno to be honest. :rolleyes:

Will stick with Bloomberg closing times.

The market and indicators are all still wildly bullish, so it looks like I'm going to be playing chicken with the train again for another week. As the Dow probably wants to test 14,000 which would add another 10 points to the S&P 500. But I'm staying on the contrarian path for another week as the breadth continues to push to extreme levels as can be seen below.

So 1500 for next Friday's cash market close please Atilla

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• SP500_and_breadth_25-1-13.png
    SP500_and_breadth_25-1-13.png
    56.5 KB · Views: 416
  • NYUPV_NYDNV_25-1-13-2.png
    NYUPV_NYDNV_25-1-13-2.png
    20.2 KB · Views: 425
Last edited:
Does anyone use alternative methods to analyse the markets ?
Like tarot cards ?
The Romans had 2 favourite methods. The one looking at the intestines of animals I am going to dismiss but they also looked to nature like the flight of birds.
The planets ?

Attachments

• free report.PNG
    free report.PNG
    268.4 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
Rather than copying blurb, this week I am showing Apple's chart. Ford is a buy and Google is overbought.

Attachments

• Apple.PNG
    Apple.PNG
    514 KB · Views: 232
Been reading this thread for last couple of weeks so ill have a crack this week I think, 1508 for me please !

Nothing much to say here, I'll just be sticking to last week's 1510. This baby's still got some life in it yet.

S&P held up surprisingly bullish! Goes to show, never doubt the trend. My prediction for next Friday is 1,505.

Hi Atilla, can I change my prediction for this week please as it seems like there's too many bears still on here for it to be a top.

So 1512 please

Last edited:
I feel it will attempt 1520 and fall back a little.

System still says up and head says down. Will go with system and leave head out of it... A real conundrum (I do like that word) :LOL:

1508 for me this week. (y)

I feel it will attempt 1520 and fall back a little.

System still says up and head says down. Will go with system and leave head out of it... A real conundrum (I do like that word) :LOL:

1508 for me this week. (y)

I like to work behoove in as much as possible!

Good trading to all!

1,471 for me please Atilla.
I know if I join the longs at this stage I'll regret it - so I'll stick with the short game plan - I (and the other bears) will have our day!
;)
Tim.

Just waiting for Pat and Vicorka now.

Be good if everybody could get their votes in by Sunday evening... please :)