Rugby World Cup

• Thread starter aussietrader
  • Start date
  • Watchers 3
A great piece of work!

Now, just to get you all fired up....a riddle for you.

Which one of us will actually be attending tomorrow nights match?

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

And BTW the Aussies are going to win...

Hi Bonsai,

I did indeed manage to get a ticket. They are like Hen's teeth to get but after much pleading I managed to get a bit of corporate hospitality and a ticket. Leaving tomorrow morning.

Some bad news just in, apparantly there was an Anthrax scare at the English Training last night. Seems a mysterious white powder alarmed the players and they refused to train.

After an extensive investigation, it was discovered to be the TRY line!

:D

I know the answer to the riddle: My Bruvver.

There you go you owe me a pint Aussie.

He went out a couple of weeks ago, with tickets to the quarter, semi, and the final; which England will undoubtedly win.
Anyone wants his ticket? He wouldn't sell it for double the price he paid for the trip.

He's having such a great time out there he might not come back.
He's a Barrister, so if anyone knows of any firms, etc, etc.

If your going to the match Aussie Trader, have a great time and enjoy the atmosphere, pity you'll come away a loser.

Tell you what give my bruvver the pint you owe me. He'll be waving a English flag with Dagenham written in the middle of it.

Don't ask him if Options is his bruvver though. He doesn't know my 'nick' on here. Just ask him if he is a barrister; and he will bill you for the answer. :LOL:

Have a great time. It's gonna be a classic!

at
if you are short of a bit of the white stuff, can probably send you some.
finest quality.

give you a day to remember !

lol

17-15 to the poms

I know what you mean, Bonsai.

But, I’m confident that my expectations will only be exceeded by my pleasure at the sight and sounds of Campo slowly chewing his way through a double helping of Wannabe humble pie. Boring, I know, but would you like another helping, Mr Campese?

Can’t wait!

Cheers

Mayfly

Enjoy the match, AT – that ticket must have cost you?

just watching the game again

Attachments

• nz1.jpg
    nz1.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 306
hmmm
scrappy end.
ball handling was poor at times ?

Attachments

• nz2.jpg
    nz2.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 282
the playoffs always lack that little bit extra. The french try was indeed a touch of class, I can't understand the point of playing a 2xv. Does nobody any favours.

Personally I am targeting France in 4 years and intend to be there in the quarter, semi, and final that England will win

Mayfly,

Ticket was gratis which makes it even better. Even the flight to Sydney is supplied. Total cost, a couple of cab fares and probably a monumental hangover celebrating yet another Aussie sporting success. Life can get monotonous at times!

Options,

I am sure your brother found some clients to visit here so the entire trip can be written off on tax! I shall be sure to ask every England supporter I see if they are a barrister. Probably get snotted for the insult!

Don't ask them all m8. You'll end up with horrendous invoices. :LOL:

seriously, enjoy the game.

aha !
the aussies are cracking already ?
apparently some supporters are so worried they won't win
they gathered outside the England hotel all night to make as much noise as possible.

well, I suppose they may be right to be frightened !

That was something else !

I have some photos but first in line comes this guy. Fine player.

Attachments

• sorry.jpg
    sorry.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 270