2011 World Cup Outrights
Rugby World Cup

New Zealand 5/4
South Africa 4/1
Australia 8/1
England 16/1
France 16 /1

Any takers ?

If I could be bothered with waiting for a four year pay-off (which I can't), I would cheerfully lay New Zealand who are even more likely to choke with the pressure of a home campaign and are no value at those odds, and would certainly lay South Africa who will have fallen apart by the next world cup after the ridiculous quota system is introduced. Not sure who'd I'd back though. France at 16s doesn't look bad.

I can't believe that in a game/sport where full-blown punching took place in front of the referee, a penalty was given for the slightest of trips, which could easily have been accidental, and looked far from an obvious trip, and obstruction (turning your back on the player). :LOL: . But come on :eek:, that "trip" would have been missed by many a soccer referee.
Its like the refs. assignment from the word go was to protect the SA'an interest, as they were undisputedly the best team in the tournament up to that point, and make sealing a victory as difficult as possible for England. It's like England were being told, they needed to do something extra-ordinary if they wanted to seal the championship.