Reborn Clean & Green

Hi folks.

Hope we had a good day on the market.

I didn't check our results yet.

I do hope we had a good day.

Recently I've been hearing voices recommending suicide & threatening me with homicide.

Mental health facilities exist to keep society safe.

If you are a threat to hurt or harm someone, mental health hospitals are in society to help unstable people stabilize themselves so no one commits homicide or suicide.

I'm really not sure why I hear voices or where they come from. I am sure that hurting or harming folks is wrong. If you believe in homicide please seek some help so society is safe. People who commit murder are usually sentenced to life in prison. In extreme cases some murderers are sentenced to death.

I personally don't believe in the death penalty. Some innocent human beings are wrongfully accused or convicted of crimes they didn't commit. If you execute an innocent person they are gone forever & there is no way of bringing them back to life.

Killing people is really wrong. That's why we have mental health facilities to protect society from homicide & suicide. In my opinion, killing an axe murderer for committing murder is senseless. It completely defeats the purpose. Killing people is wrong.

If someone was to kill me, it would be really sad. I'm an uncle for 4 beautiful nieces & 1 awesome nephew. They would all grow up without an uncle Ashton in their lives.

I sincerely apologize if I upset, insulted or offended anyone with my posts. I do believe in Democracy, The Bill of Rights & The Constitution of America. I do have the right to speak freely. Freedom of Speech is our 1st right as Americans.

My goal was & is only to share with you all. Share ways to make money while improving planet earth. My only intention was to try to improve America & improve planet earth. I haven't quit or given up. I'm far from perfect. I'm also committed to improving myself, views & voice.

Love You All

Really wish I was perfect, but that would be impossible. There are no perfect people in the world. I do my best every day to listen, learn & grow. Human Beings make mistakes. Education is critical for learning. In your studies, you know going in you will make mistakes. To me, the most important part of life is learning & growing. Every mistake is an opportunity to learn & grow. Education is key to personal growth. We can all improve as people together. We can all improve planet earth together. Please believe in positive changes & embrace education. Let's all improve planet earth together.

Hopefully everything will be fine here.

Please focus on what you can control.

We can't change the past.

We can learn & grow from the past.

Learn & Grow so we can all become better human beings.

My apologies for another off topic post.

I plan to check our results after dinner tonight & will try to make another post after we eat.

Everyone have a nice evening.

Take Care

Ashton

Good Morning Everyone

Day 8 = Small Gain

+0.23%

Big Gainers

IPI +4.79%
NVDA +3.83%
CLNE +3.16%
PLUG +2.84%
LOW +1.89%
CHPT +1.85%
NUE +1.21%
F +1.17%
LAC +1.16%
KR +1.15%
CMA +1.05%
HD +1.00%
DTE +0.97%

Small gains add up over time.

Let's keep those graphs green.

Have a nice day today.

Take Care

Ashton

Hi folks.

Awful day today for trading.

Huge down unfortunately.

We have potential to achieve great success. Very frustrating for sure. The stock market is a great way to increase your savings & help invest in our future. We need to believe in each other & in the market.

Day 9 = Huge Down

-2.63%

Clean & Green Thread

-2.73%

Please don't quit.

Please don't give up.

We will achieve great success.

We need to believe in great success.

Life is what you make of it.

I do my best to make the most out of every day I'm alive.

Let's turn this ship around & get things back on track.

The stock market is such an intelligent way to invest your money & improve our future at the same time.

Support our companies who are molding our future.

Microsoft, Apple, Nividia, Google, Amazon, Tesla, Solar Edge & First Solar.

Support our companies like Kroger & Wal-Mart who are helping to feed America.

Support our Automakers who are committed to correcting our climate by producing electric vehicles. Ford, General Motors & Chrysler.

Support our health care companies who are engineering our vaccines to save lives. Pfizer, Astrazeneca, Moderna & Johnson & Johnson.

Believe in our banks & currency. Chase, Bank of America, Visa & MasterCard.

I would love to have everyone make money again & to get back to great success posts.

Sorry to ramble.

I'm just frustrated is all.

We had a nice first week.

Week 2 has been a ruff one.

Big picture we are still ok.

Everyone have a nice evening.

Tomorrow is a new day.

Please don't be discouraged & believe in the market.

Take Care

Ashton

Thank Goodness it's Friday

Would be really nice to end the week with some big gainers.

Rebound & Redemption Time.

Everyone have a great day.

Hi guys & gals.

Such a shame for us all.

The world didn't come to an end.

Mental frustrations for sure tho.

Try not to let it ruin your good spirits.

It's the weekend & we should still enjoy a nice break from the bull.

Next week we can rebuild & start fresh.

Not a huge deal.

No need to panic.

We will be ok.

I have posted threads that net 50% gains.

To be down 5% isn't really that bad or that big of a deal.

It still stinks to lose value, but it's like riding a bull. It can be a wild ride at times.

Stay calm, keep composed & stay patient.

I don't recall posting a losing thread here in over 5 years.

We will achieve great success.

I am still very confident in our selections.

Have a nice evening.

Please enjoy our weekend away from the market.

We had a bad week.

It happens.

Gratitude List

The Weekend is Here
Friends
Family
Good Food
My Sweet Tea
My New Blue Raspberry Vaper
Warm Home
Family Outing on Sunday

Be Strong & Stay Calm

Life is still good for us.

= )

Start back fresh on Monday Morning.

Take Care

Ashton

Hi Folks.

It's been a boring day here for me.

I enjoy playing euchre with my mom, hearthstone wizard poker & summoners war on my cell phone. We play cards tonight as a family which I'm looking forward to.

Tomorrow is a big day for us as well. We are all getting together & I'll be able to see my little ones again. Both Maxwell & Mabel are so cool. It's awesome to be an uncle. Maybe I'll post up a few pics of our outing.

Anyways, hope everyone is happy & healthy today. Enjoy our weekend while its here. It was a nice sunny day here in SE Michigan which was cool. Hopefully the weather will be good again tomorrow.

That's about it for me. Just wanted to touch base & wish everyone well. I plan to post again tomorrow before we get started trading on Monday.

Have a nice evening.

Take Care

Ashton

45649.jpeg

Looking forward to an awesome family outing tomorrow. Maxwell & Mabel are super cool. I am very happy & grateful to have such an amazing nephew and niece in my life.

They are such good cute kids.

Maybe one day I will be able to have kids & start a family of my own.

I already have a awesome family as it is.

A family of my own would be amazing.

One smart & cool lady soulmate.

A few awesome children.

2 dogs.

2 cats.

A couple aquatic turtles.

I would be so happy.

I'm really happy now.

Life should only get better for me.

I enjoy posting here.

It's cool to share my voice, life & family with you all.