Reborn Clean & Green

Hi guys.

I hope everyone is happy & healthy today.

We were out of the house all afternoon yesterday & I was unable to post.

We did enjoy some nice success on Monday. After the market closes for today I'll make sure to post up the results for Wednesday.

Watching the numbers rise & fall all day makes me unstable. Let's not be so results oriented. This thread is intended to focus on long term trading.

Some people overreact when stocks fall. No reason to panic. I set us all up with a great selection of stocks. I'm confident we will all achieve great success.

I'll do my best to improve our portfolio every day. I'm going to be adding Wal-Mart into our selections for tomorrow.

Hope we had a green day with many big gainers. Talk to you all again after the market closes today.

Ashton

Hi ladies and gentlemen.

About to check the results from today.

Looks like a bit of a strange day.

Most renewables were up, but our bread & butter consistent producers were mostly down.

Day 3 = Small Down
-0.11%

Big Gainers

FSLR +15.69%
JKS +6.49%
STLA +4.22%
ORA +3.88%
SEDG +2.99%
MOS +2.40%
F +2.07%
NUE +1.97%
SPWR +1.80%
LAC +1.23%
ENPH +1.15%

Not an awful day, but far from a great success.

We are doing well for the week.

Glad to be back posting again.

Over time our stock markets should resume producing steady gains for all of us.

I'm committed to improving our selections & determined to achieve great success for us.

Adding IPI back into the rotation.

Helping & Supporting our worlds food production so we can feed the hungry is a big win in my opinion.

It's hard enough to conceptualize not having any food to eat. Starving to death is such a atrocity for humanity.

Please help out any way you can.

Folks suffering in poverty in the world need our help. Sharing food with the poor & feeding the hungry can be really rewarding. It's awesome to think that a few dollars a day can help, prevent folks from starving to death & save a life. You don't need to donate your life savings or even any money. You can invest your time at a food bank or raise awareness to our food shortage crisis by word of mouth.

If you have little money & aren't able to donate funding, you can donate your time by getting involved at a local food bank or soup kitchen.

It really is something you could become passionate about. Feeding the hungry & saving human beings lives. Sharing time or money can fill you with love & happiness for life & people.

I would love to be able to help out more. Hopefully this thread will produce some great gains & inspire folks to share the returns with all the poor folks suffering in poverty.

The more people we can unite the more people we can save. Supporting renewable energy can also help save folks from natural disasters. Save the world as well as saving people's homes & lives.

Anyways, hope we can all achieve success together. I'll keep doing my best to provide some inspiration & ideas for us to consider.

Everyone have a nice evening.

Tomorrow is a new day.

What you believe you can achieve.

Please believe in unconditional love for folks.

Please believe in saving our people & planet.

Thanks for at least spending the time & effort to read my thread.

Take Good Care

Ashton

Good Evening Guys

Decent Day 2 Trade

Day 4 = Small Gain
+0.31%

Big Gainers

KR +5.42%
IPI +5.16%
MOS +5.05%
ADBE +3.13%
NUE +2.95%
NVDA +2.71%
ATVI +2.63%
EVGO +2.40%
GM +2.33%
GOOG +1.99%
MSFT +1.97%
F +1.87%
CHPT +1.62%
MRNA +1.62%
DTE +1.40%
FSLR +1.30%
PFE +1.10%

Not a great success, but a decent day on the market.

Glad to see Kroger, Intrepid Potash & The Mosaic Company achieve good results. Feeding hungry people & providing food for folks means a lot to me.

Hopefully this thread will become a success & produce some solid results for everyone. All i would ask in return is that you consider giving back a portion of the proceeds to help the poor.

I'm going to do my best to fill this thread up with big gainers. Big Gainers which produce big returns for all of us.

What you do with those returns is up to you. Please consider looking after the less fortunate folks if we do achieve great success.

Anyways, Thanks for reading.

Everyone have a nice evening.

I believe in this thread & in the stock market.

We are capable of achieving some great results together.

Its actually really refreshing & exciting at the same time.

Making money is great.

Using some of that money to help feed the hungry & look after the poor is even greater.

Take Good Care

Ashton

Great Success Today!

I'm going to post up the results a little later, but we did achieve over a 2% gain.

Cheers

Ashton

I don't listen to deadmau5 very often.

I like this tune tho.

Maybe the name is misunderstood?

I don't like to think of anyone or anything being dead.

Staying happy, thankful & grateful is what I do my best to embrace every day.

Love, peace, happiness & joy into our lives. Spread love to all folks. Believe in equality & unity. 1 love. Save folks & protect planet earth.

Saving the planet from global warming & climate change is a grand task. If we all attempt to make a difference tho, maybe it might not be as difficult as it seems.

Really Glad we had a great day today.

To recap...

Day 1 -2.58%
Day 2 +1.37%
Day 3 -0.11%
Day 4 +0.31%

Thread Total -1.01%

Today +2.27%

Thread Total +1.26%

Big Gainers

CLNE +8.95%
EVGO +6.52%
FSLR +6.00%
RUN +4.90%
LAC +4.61%
F +4.22%
MRNA +3.87%
PLUG +3.83%
GM +3.74%
TSLA +3.61%
AAPL +3.51%
SPWR +3.25%
ADBE +3.16%
AMZN +3.01%
ENPH +2.65%
STLA +2.62%
NVDA +2.47%
LOW +2.37%
CWEN +2.29%
DIS +2.24%
ATVI +2.16%
V +2.15%
BAC +2.00%
GOOG +1.85%
JKS +1.85%
HD +1.85%
JPM +1.84%
CMA +1.70%
MA +1.67%
MSFT +1.66%
NUE +1.47%
PFE +1.30%
SEDG +1.05%
JNJ +1.03%
DTE +0.91%
ORA +0.90%

I'm going to take a break.

Great list of Big Gainers tho.

Brb

Everyone enjoy a nice weekend.

Hopefully everything will be cool here & we will be able to continue achieving success together.

Take Good Care

Ashton

Hi folks.

I apologize for my off topic post.

Please feel free to read with an open mind.

My views & voice aren't always going to be perfect or even right. These are just simple ideas. I'm just sharing my perspectives on ways we could all improve & things we could consider.

Anyways, feels Great to be working towards more independence & freeing ourselves from fossil fuel.

Renewable energy & electric vehicles really are the way of the future.

We can begin to achieve Peace in the Middle East by investing & buying electric vehicles.

Let's work together towards saving soldiers lives.

Why fight a war or risk your life if you don't have to. If we had an alternative solution for our energy needs & could free ourselves from foreign oil shouldn't we embrace that change. Let's avoid potential future conflicts over oil.

When you support electric vehicles you are also supporting a peaceful middle east. Saving our American soldier's lives as well as the soldiers in the middle east.

Electric Vehicles are already being produced & are becoming more readily available today. Although the cost is still a bit high, overtime electric vehicles will become more & more reasonable.

Our Government agrees & supports EV's. There are Government tax exemptions & rebates which are helping folks get into the new electric vehicles today.

Consumers can save a bundle on gas. Instead of paying the high price of gasoline, you can charge your EV at home for a fraction of the price.

In America, I do believe by 2035 gasoline combustion engine vehicles will no longer even be manufactured. For those folks passionate about climate change, this is a huge win.

We could also embrace more solar & wind power to help clean up coal. Coal is actually really filthy & extremely damaging to our planet.

Carbon emissions are at an all time high.

Renewable Energy is readily available now & is a very sensible solution in my opinion.

Our Government here in America also supports clean energy & renewable energy solutions by offering stimulus packages. To help aid in the cost of a new system our Government will cover some if not all of the price of a solar installation.

Another potential positive change could be in health care.

Right now, I do believe the Affordable Care Act actually allows health care insurance premiums to rise at an unsustainable rate.

Our Health Care System is really becoming a crisis.

We have Electric Vehicles to replace oil & gas.

We have Solar Power & Wind Power to replace coal.

Now we should try to raise some awareness to help lower health care insurance premiums so they are at least sustainable.

Believe in Change.

Let's attempt to embrace a positive change & correct the Affordable Care Act so that health care is actually affordable again.

We could attempt to change the Affordable Care Act so that our primary goal of health care is caring for people not obsessing over profit.

We have the stock market to make money & maximize our profit. Making money is awesome & could be a main priority while investing.

Health Care in my opinion is not the right place to maximize profit.

Let's Maximize success rates of breast & colon cancer treatments so we save more lives.

Let's Maximize recovery rates of viruses like covid so more folks return to good health.

Let's provide care for the sick so people are happy & healthy once again.

Please help me raise awareness any way you can.

The cost associated with health care insurance premiums is rising at an unsustainable rate right now.

Hospitals and Health Care are intended to treat patients. Help sick people recover & cure illnesses. Let's focus on saving lives and treating sick patients in the hospitals & in health care.

Let's make lots of money trading stocks & investing in the market as well.

Money can be a great thing & used to help design & build something beautiful. Please make sure to use our returns to build & create.

I do apologize for my off topic post.

I needed to express my thoughts feelings and emotions. I try not to let things stress me out or build up in my mind.

Safe, Sane, Calm & Stable is my daily goal.

Gratitude List

Very simple & basic, which is beautiful to me.

Food
Shelter
Water
Friends
Family
Trade 2 Win
Tea
Smokes
Warm Home

That's all from me today.

I was hearing a lot of voices and was becoming stressed out. I decided to make a post instead of walk away from my problems.

Thanks for Reading

Have a nice afternoon.

It's nice & sunny here today in SE Michigan which is awesome.

Take Good Care

Ashton

48636.jpeg

Good Evening Folks.

We had a decent start, but ended up posting a small loss for the day.

Day 6 = Small Down

-0.08%

Clean & Green Thread

+1.18%

Big Gainers

MRK +3.95%
ENPH +3.77%
AAPL +1.85%
SEDG +1.73%
COST +1.70%
GOOG +1.66%
MA +1.50%
JKS +1.39%
V +1.33%
TMUS +1.28%
ORA +1.24%
SPWR +1.16%
KR +1.09%
FSLR +1.04%
JNJ +1.00%
LOW +0.92%

Couple big gainers for today.

This Morning everything was green.

Well, on a bad day, it really wasn't that bad.

New day tomorrow.

Bring on the green graphs.

Let's help improve the world, make money & give back to save the poor folks in poverty.

Please believe in the stock market.

Once again, we will achieve great Success.

Last week was an awesome one.

This week still has potential to be great as well.

Speak to you all tomorrow.

Have a nice night.

Take Care.

Ashton

Last edited:
Hi guys.

Looks like we had a down day today.

Please don't be discouraged or panic.

The market is constantly fluctuating & needs to rise & fall.

We won't quit or give up.

I'm confident we will achieve great success.

Our portfolio is solid.

The market just had a down day.

The more you trade & follow stocks the more experienced & resilient you become.

Anyways, I'll post up our results after the market closes today.

Try not to worry or stress out over one bad day.

Things will improve & Green Graphs will return for us.

Talk to you all soon.

Ashton

Hi folks.

Market just closed for the day.

Day 7 = Big Down

-1.51%

Clean & Green Thread

Total -0.33%

Only 2 Big Gainers

FSLR +0.94%
KR +0.93%

It's just one down day.

The world isn't coming to an end.

It's wierd, i feel all this pressure to produce some instant great Success & Big Gains.

Thats not how the market works tho.

There are ups & downs.

Good & Bad days.

Please be strong & stay calm.

We just had a great week.

We will be fine.

Most all my threads have produced some great results.

I'm confident we can all achieve great Success if we believe in each other.

Everyone enjoy a nice night.

Talk to you all tomorrow.

Take Care

Ashton

Hi folks.

Just wanted to wish everyone well.

The market just opened & I'm about to check the numbers.

I've learned to practice patience while trading.

I attempted to assemble a portfolio which will produce great long term success.

Day to day Success is nice, but not a major priority of mine. I'm attempting to focus my Success on more of a monthly, quarterly & annual timeline.

When I selected bitcoin at 1k it looked solid.

Our portfolio in clean & green looks really solid as well. It may take some time, but it will reward us.

I do believe we have potential to produce a 5% to 10% monthly return. I would be really happy with a 50% return to welcome in 2024.

Keeping a positive & balanced mind is my goal.

Its a challenge & constant work in progress.

Whatever you do, don't quit or give up.

Taking a break is cool. If you are overwhelmed or really stressed out, just take some time off.

Everyone needs to revive their minds from time to time.

Waking up fresh & excited to trade everyday is important.

Hopefully we will be posting up some big green gainers today. If not thats ok as well.

Anyways, everyone have a good day.

Keep things in perspective & stay stable even when the graphs aren't green.

Long term we are solid.

Take Care

Ashton