Power of islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
"An islamic state" - err.....so a country is defined by the religion of the majority of its population, is it? So nationhood is defined by religion, huh? You can see why the identification of religion and state as being one and the same (long ago divorced in advanced countries) leads to religious war.

Very many countries have mixed ethnic and religious populations, and many - those which are tolerant - live together in peace.
In some there are tensions and civil unrest, so you seem to think that justifies military attack by another islamic religious country.
No wonder there are so many wars and so much suffering when that is the mind set - and all in the name of religion.

"An islamic state" - err.....so a country is defined by the religion of the majority of its population, is it? So nationhood is defined by religion, huh? You can see why the identification of religion and state as being one and the same (long ago divorced in advanced countries) leads to religious war.

Very many countries have mixed ethnic and religious populations, and many - those which are tolerant - live together in peace.
In some there are tensions and civil unrest, so you seem to think that justifies military attack by another islamic religious country.
No wonder there are so many wars and so much suffering when that is the mind set - and all in the name of religion.

( Islamic state ) was a description not a name , and i stated in my example about other religions citizens as well . As u c in the example it is about what the reaction will be against any un acceptable behavior , only an example u asked 4 it , could be other reasons as well ...

"any un acceptable behavior" against Muslims justifies war and all its terrible sufferings, huh?
Beyond words.
No meeting of minds.
Shame.

"any un acceptable behavior" against Muslims justifies war and all its terrible sufferings, huh?
Beyond words.
No meeting of minds.
Shame.

( Any un acceptable behaviour ) from the type mentioned in my example , its clear what i mean , and i didnt say war Mr charts i said ( Diplomatic action then military ) ...

Each piece of information – however small – could form part of a wider picture so if you see any suspicious activity, especially in crowded places including shopping and entertainment areas, call the Anti-Terrorist Hotline on 0800 789 321

We're particularly interested in knowing about anyone who, for no obvious reason:

starts behaving differently or unusually
has a large number of mobile phones
has passports or other documents in different names
travels for long periods of time but is vague about where they're going
is buying or storing large amounts of chemicals
takes an interest in security like CCTV cameras.
You may need to tell your mama about this too,, she may need to know this info when shes out shopping eh!!!!

....So Islam has good and well written code of conduct.....Also very scientific discoveries to it's credit.......Also treat women as equal........Will not harm innocent civilians - only fighters........

...So let's see the evidence......4 lads from Luton blow up trains and bus......Taleban blow up girls school as it is not right for girls to study......A bus load of people old, children and women, are machinegunned by kashmiri terrorist groups AIDED and SUPPORTED by pakistan...Hindus houded out of Kashmir by threats and violence.....pakistan doing deals with taleban giving then freedom to set up their own sharia laws on people - in which people are not allowed to sing, hear music, girls to go to school and woman shot because she may have had an affair......A taleban court can sentence anyone with anything just because taleban judge probably did not have a leg over ahmed yesterday..!

And yet not a single Islamic body has ever spoken out against any of these.....!

Facts are in evidence ....one does not need scientific discussion on facts when reality is different..!!......

....So Islam has good and well written code of conduct.....Also very scientific discoveries to it's credit.......Also treat women as equal........Will not harm innocent civilians - only fighters........

...So let's see the evidence......4 lads from Luton blow up trains and bus......Taleban blow up girls school as it is not right for girls to study......A bus load of people old, children and women, are machinegunned by kashmiri terrorist groups AIDED and SUPPORTED by pakistan...Hindus houded out of Kashmir by threats and violence.....pakistan doing deals with taleban giving then freedom to set up their own sharia laws on people - in which people are not allowed to sing, hear music, girls to go to school and woman shot because she may have had an affair......A taleban court can sentence anyone with anything just because he did not have a leg over from Ahmed yesterday..!

And yet not a single Islamic body has ever spoken out against any of these.....!

Facts are evident ....one does not need scientific discussion on facts when reality is different..!!......

out of the subject , the thread is about Islam not muslims , and we r more than 1 billion muslim u cannot give handfull examples , i am talking about Islam and i said it b4 and i repeat it killing civialins not from my religion , girls has the full right to study ( check the rest of the muslims countries )... etc . Similar examples can be brought from the other side from the conflict as well ...

....are talebans islamic..?..or not..?

....are pakistanis islamic...? or not..?

....I am not querying Islam....I am qurying what happens under the umbrella of islam...by muslims...!!

....it's like saying that Indians did it...but Hindus have a code of conduct that does not allow these....!!

....are talebans islamic..?..or not..?

....are pakistanis islamic...? or not..?

what this is to do with Islam , example : Ahmad killed 3 civialins ... then Islam is wrong ?! no this is his fault not Islam , i explained this b4 with more details ...

....The point of the matter is that under the unbrella of Islam, which I agree, is a very righteous religion, there has been breeding ground of extremism that points at muslims.....

...After all muslims are the people who follow Islam.....

....I don't think that you can disassociate muslims from Islam....

I hear what you are saying in your last post, tar, but the problem is that you yourself seem to think that war is the solution to the so-called problems you mentioned - assuming that diplomacy has failed. If book burning is a cause for war then the militant murderous image many non-Muslims have of SOME of your co-religionists is re-inforced. You cannot say it's only individuals slaughtering and at the very same time support war against a nation if a mob burns a mosque or your scriptures - that itself is unacceptable extremism and SUPPORTS the murderers. The "justification" of terror is that no Muslim army is strong enough to go out and slaughter the innocents so the terrorist groups will do it instead. So you can't justify war for quran burning and then say it's individuals who are not representative. Now I know that most Muslims do not approve of terror, but that terror is born of your attitude that war is justified for what most think are flimsy reasons born of religious intolerance..
In other words, your own attitude helps create the environment that gives rise to terrorism which is INEVITABLY CARRIED OUT IN THE NAME OF YOUR RELIGION
One last point, you say, "i didnt say war Mr charts i said ( Diplomatic action then military ) ..."Military action IS war !!!
I've taken the time to answer you, tar, because I hope there is some hope of dialogue/discussion with you and people like you; unlike some others on this thread who are obviously consumed with hatred.
Richard

..an explanation of jihad from web site......

....Within Islamic jurisprudence, jihad is usually taken to mean military exertion against non-Muslim combatants in the defense or expansion of the Islamic state, the ultimate purpose of which is to universalize Islam. Jihad, the only form of warfare permissible in Islamic law, may be declared against apostates, rebels, highway robbers, violent groups, un-Islamic leaders or states which refuse to submit to the authority of Islam.[64][65] Most Muslims today interpret Jihad as only a defensive form of warfare: the external Jihad includes a struggle to make the Islamic societies conform to the Islamic norms of justice.[66]

in short the whole thing i svery frightening indeed. I wonder what future world will our children grow in, with the islamisation of the world.

It is indeed very frightening

I have a solution.

Every one who thinks their religion is worth killing for or dying for, we fulfil their destiny by killing them all.

The rest of us can than carry on and attend to more useful and practical issues, like living a good life.

The Power of Islam? Is the power of any organised religion. It delivers free labour, land, money, control and lives into the hands of those that control that religion. The mores stupid you are, the more you’re willing to do for ‘your’ religion.

Mr charts hi ,

not historical , i will give a simple example : lets say counttry X started to treat muslims badly and stopped them from practicing their relgion and detroyed mousques and burn teh Quran , in this case the Leader of the Islamic state will start to move : diplomacy actions then military action , man against man soldier against soldier no kids no women no civilans , no stabing in the back ....this is an eample only

And can you tell me what is the solution when Islam is the aggressor Tar?
To give you a few examples
The ethic people of Pakistan not being allowed to practice their religion because Islam does agree with it.
The burning of Churches in Indonesia and Iraq.
The destruction of hindu temples in java.
The destruction of the giant Buddha's in Bamiyan .
Subjecting Christian's to sharia law in Nigeria and Sudan.

In all these cases Islam is not allowing these people to practice their religion
what diplomacy are you advocating and these cases
and which military are you going to sent against the agressor (islam)

just to remind you it was a trader by a hindu name who started this so called ''power of islam thread''

My guess he's done this to create controversey

in this day and age Islam is controversial....too many innocent people are getting hurt.

back in the days when we were cave men...it was quite normal to kill people if you didn't like them or even if their beliefs and tastes differed from yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.