Power of islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beware the EXTREMISTS of any and all religions and politics. They exist to kill and more the better !

They are sick psychos and should be treated like mad dogs. They have no compassion or mercy and expect none.

Anarchist extremists started World War I, a power crazed lunatic started World War II and it's not hard to see who is trying to start World War III. More crazy, blood lusting lunatics.
May Allah curse them !!
Exactly,, very well said...!!!

Mr Administrator....can you please kill this thread.

If anyone else here agrees....please say so....

Thanks

Mr Administrator....can you please kill this thread.

If anyone else here agrees....please say so....

Thanks

Sorry Mr Talibani - In Britain we have democracy and free speech

How would you stop these Muslims demonstrating at Hyde Park and abusing the British ?
and then use your hard earned money for benefits?

Britain is a democratic country

How would you stop these Muslims demonstrating at Hyde Park and abusing the British ?

So tell us what you really think... i bet you'll come across as a racist.

you don't even have the guts and back bone to tell us what you really think....all you're doing here is fuelling an arguement for your entertainment......In straight up language we call this SHI* STIRRING....

Now tell us what you really think or STFU

....I think the issue is that Islam which is a moderate religion has been hijacked by fanatics......

....For all who are students of Islam will know that Akbar's reign in India is considered by Indians as a golden period of India......He was a Muslim....

...Why?...Because he was learned, accommodating, and willling to learn and interact with Hinduism and other religions. Hindu Brahmins used to sit in his court and he used to hold discussions about issues with all cultures......Ambassadors of Europe used to visit his court......

.....This is a side of Islam that is sadly lacking today.....Today Islam has been hijacked by 'Aurangzebs' (Akbar's great great son who was a buffon and an extremist) of the modern world.....

.....It is overrun by brainless bunch of idiots that go around with one criteria, and that is to convert and elimitate all non muslims.....

...The video above is an example of fanaticism that is there......

This thread will be shut down....and bhavin you will be banned for all the controversies you have raised...democratic country yes....If you did not exist controversies would not happen....and the world would be a much better place to be honest....

Do you know anything about hinduism....pass on knowledge from the vedas...

Just learn the words....aum shaanti aum............

Apology accepted Bhavin....I'll address you by your name, Bhavin

In a democracy such as Great Britain's....as a citizen and a patriot, if one were to see or read offensive material, then one should be inclined to contact the authorities and file a complaint. Since GB is democratic state, you will understand that your vote contributed to the election of your distinguished member of parliament.....you are free to lobby your MP with your concerns.....this is what happends in democracies.

By you posting videos ON the INTERNET....I'm inclined to believe that you are directly contributing in the incitement of extreme views. Yes to freedom of speach!....however what you are doing is stirring up tension.

If people want to demonstrate in Hyde Park...then I'm sure that these demonstrators are excercising their right to protest....If they are breaking the law, then I am sure that the authorities and your local MP would like to know....so that they can be prosecuted in accordance to the law of this great nation....

By your silence I guess youn Chose to STFU....

The name is SSINGH....not Mr Talibani or whatever you called me....now get back into your swamp!

This thread will be shut down....and bhavin you will be banned for all the controversies you have raised...democratic country yes....If you did not exist controversies would not happen....and the world would be a much better place to be honest....

Do you know anything about hinduism....pass on knowledge from the vedas...

Just learn the words....aum shaanti aum............

rav, I complained about THIS THREAD long before posts such as the like of THIS ONE started to appear and yet the thread is allowed to continue.

I guess freedom of speech is a double edged sword ?

dd

[edit] bhavin, just for you, something to get excited about .

enjoy :cheesy:

How Islam will dominate the world

>
>
>
>
>
>

Last edited:
By criticising and seeking a ban, you give energy to this thread.
What would happen in Britain if say BNP was banned? then even the moderate guys will come to agree with the policies of BNP.

If you stop responding to this thread then it will die a natural death. Also looking from the other side of coin, lot of videos uploaded by Bhavin, some bull**** and some has a point, so if the guys who want this thread banned can offer the good and loving side of Islam

You will see many many people in the Western world who have embraced Islam, by their own choice
and that was not power of sword.

You can see white women wearing hijab, and they did not do it due to power of sword - it was their choice

They saw positives of Islam.

No religion can be bad, they all teach the same. I have got some great Hindu friends and have often gone to a Mandir and have also attended their religious ritual ceremony, equally been to a Church

The key is tolerance!

OM SHANTI

By criticising and seeking a ban, you give energy to this thread.
What would happen in Britain if say BNP was banned? then even the moderate guys will come to agree with the policies of BNP.

If you stop responding to this thread then it will die a natural death. Also looking from the other side of coin, lot of videos uploaded by Bhavin, some bull**** and some has a point, so if the guys who want this thread banned can offer the good and loving side of Islam

You will see many many people in the Western world who have embraced Islam, by their own choice
and that was not power of sword.

You can see white women wearing hijab, and they did not do it due to power of sword - it was their choice

They saw positives of Islam.

No religion can be bad, they all teach the same. I have got some great Hindu friends and have often gone to a Mandir and have also attended their religious ritual ceremony, equally been to a Church

The key is tolerance!

OM SHANTI

I have no problem with the BNP as long as they campaign legally....as I have no problem with any Islamic, Christian, Jewish, Hindu or Sikh movenments as long as they operate within the law of the land... preserving integrity for the masses.... freedom of speach is a human right. I don't mind people saying what they really think as long as it doesn't break the law of the land which is in place to protect and serve the masses.....what is upsetting is those people like Bhavin, that throw fuel on an already simmering melting pot of cultures and faiths so that we all burn in hell....

The days of divide and rule are long gone....the mass media is here to protect us....greater transparency....greater tollerance......'we are all feathers on others wings'....our differences are our strengths.

I have no problem with the BNP as long as they campaign legally....as I have no problem with any Islamic, Christian, Jewish, Hindu or Sikh movenments as long as they operate within the law of the land...

don't forget about the atheists :cry:

dd

don't forget about the atheists :cry:
I'm hanging onto this thread for very likely the same reason people watch a crap film they've paid to see to the end or carry on reading a book that has suddenly got boring, but in which you've already invested so much time ...but...

...this is a really good point.

The Power of Atheism or even better, Agnosticism.

No wars. No life mangling rules and regulations. No random dictates on yourself or others. No intolerance of others or their beliefs, as long as they don’t impact you, or others. No pointless and time-consuming ritual. No handover of control to ‘higher’ powers - be they earth-bound or ‘up there’ which means self-direction, self-determination and self-reliance.

Hmmm. The Power of Agnostic Atheism, or Atheistic Agnosticism.

Where do I sign?

The Power of Agnostic Atheism, or Atheistic Agnosticism

power? hmmm - this would lead to peace, peace and more peace!
but would not have much takers, as it creates peace and no war!
LOl

Ok so if i just say nce things about the fundamentalist Islam, then you will nice!
If you did not fight Hitler then today all of europe would ne Nazi!

Get Mate!

Ok so if i just say nce things about the fundamentalist Islam, then you will nice!
If you did not fight Hitler then today all of europe would ne Nazi!

Get Mate!

zip it doughnut...you know nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.