How long before black flag flies over Downing St

How long before the black flag flies over Downing Street ?

• 2 years

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • 5 years

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • 10 years

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • 20 years

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Never

Votes: 22 66.7%

• Total voters
Well, to be fair, he did warn us that marriage might change him ... and it certainly has. What a girl, to have tamed him quite so quickly! LOL

To quote Ivorm :

"Unfortunately, Muslims do not seem to have any respect for human life , even the lives of innocent children, This is why they pose such an enormous threat."

IVORM THE ABOVE COMMENTS ARE CLEARLY DESIGNED TO INCITE RACIAL HATRED AND AS SUCH ARE ILLEGAL IN THE UK. IF YOU DONT STOP THESE TYPE OF INFLAMMATORY REMARKS SOMEONE WILL PROBABLY REPORT YOU TO THE POLICE. YOUR IDENTITY CAN EASILY BE FOUND USING YOUR IP ADDRESS AND IN ANY CASE THE MODERATORS WILL PROBABLY KNOW.

IN THE MIDST OF YOUR RACIST DIATRIBE YOU ALSO SEEM TO HAVE CONVENIENTLY OVERLOOKED THE FACT THAT A HIGH NUMBER OF BRITAINS MOST SENIOR AND CARING DOCTORS FOLLOW THE ISLAMIC FAITH. THE MOST EMINENT HEART SURGEON IN BRITAIN, SIR MAGDI YACOUB IS ALSO A MUSLIM.

KINDLY PULL YOUR ILLEGAL RACIST POSTS UNLESS YOU WANT TO FACE A CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION INTO YOUR ILLEGAL BEHAVIOURS, THE EVIDENCE OF WHICH HAS BEEN LEFT LIBERALLY THROUGOUT THIS THREAD.

Last edited:
ckb post yesterday 4.51 pm
skim - today 9.17
quran
4th surah
"If ye be kind towards women and fear to wrong them, God is well acquainted with what ye do!"

Reported in TOMMOROW's newspaper.

"Fanatical TRADE2WIN TARD IVORM "THE BAIT" BOI has been granted thousands of pounds in legal aid to fund his fight to stay ON TRADE2WIN.CO.UK.

The hate filled POSTER - who is wanted in the U.S. and Yemen for suspected links with GEORGE BUSH - was initially refused legal aid by the Legal Services Commission. But a judge later ordered the commission to review its decision.

IVORM has warned that Britons are 'sitting ducks' for suicide bombers and that terror attacks in the UK are inevitable.

His entire family are reported to be claiming some £1,000 a week in benefits.

In addition to his benefits, the taxpayer must also finance £250,000 a year to police IVORM's POSTING, £500,000 for MI5 suveillance and £250,000 in legal fees to try to kick him out.

It also emerged recently that the lawyer fighting his case, MR. CAR KEY BOI, was paid £210,000 in legal aid fees last year" .

Peugots.

Is it not a fact that Muslims have themselves claimed responsibility for certain atrocities? In the same way that the IRA , Etta et al have done so in the past.
I don't see IvorM's post as being construed as " inciting racial hatred".......merely a statement of what we already know?
It should be taken as read,that we simply cannot tar all Muslims with the same brush.The same goes across all races and religions. Remember Huntley ( Soham murders)... does that make all white British Christians (!) murderers? Of course not.

As far as I can tell, those bomb attacks in Basra today were not specifically designed to kill children. The fact still remains, though, that they did, and clearly at a time when one would have expected children to be in the area.

Rognvald said:
ckb post yesterday 4.51 pm
skim - today 9.17
quran
4th surah
"If ye be kind towards women and fear to wrong them, God is well acquainted with what ye do!"

TO "WRONG THEM" CAN MEAN TO BEAT ONE'S WIFE FOR NO REASON

IF YUO HAVE JUST CAUSE THEN IT'S ALLOWED. YUO DON'T EVEN HAVE TO HAVE PROOF! JUST A SUSPICION THAT YUOR WIFE HAS DONE SOMETHING TO DESERVE A SLAP OR WORSE

ONCE AGAIN, READ IT CAREFULLY

"Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because God has guarded them. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and send them to beds apart and beat them" (Sura 4:34).

I KNOW THAT MANY MUSLIMS ARE UNEASY ABOUT THAT PARTICULAR SURA, AND A LOT OF "LIBERAL" MULAHS HAVE TRIED TO SPIN DIFFERENT INTERPRETATIONS THAT ARE MORE ACCEPTABLE TO MODERN TIMES

SOME SAY THAT THE HUSBAND SHOULD ADMONISH HER WITH A GENTLE TAP, OTHERS SAY DON'T CAUSE BRUISES BY HITTING THE SENSITIVE PARTS AND SO ON AND SO FORTH

BUT EITHER WAY, MARRIAGE IN ISLAM IS CLEARY NOT SEEN AS A BOND OF LOVE BETWEEN EQUALS

THE VERY EXISTENCE OF PERMISSION TO BEAT THE WIFE ESTABLISHES THIS FACT THAT SUX, THAT MARRIAGE UNDER ISLAM IS BETWEEN A SUPERIOR AND AN INFERIOR

IN ISLAM, THERE IS NO SUCH PERMISSION FOR A WIFE TO BEAT A HUSBAND

- CAR KEY BOI,
HAS MADD LOVE FOR HIS WIFE / WORD IS BOND, SON

So there we are. Two different interpretations of the same one sentence.

One buys, the other sells.

Did anyone ever think car key boi WASN'T a very bright cookie?
And a very entertaining one!
He's probably a very senior establishment figure - Lord Chief Justice perhaps, as he seems an eminently fair man ;-)

Peugots:

I have read my last posting again and it conveys an inappropriate message. It is unwise to tar all people with the same brush and that was not my intention. I have amended that post accordingly. It is certainly not my intention to incite racial hatred

Last edited:
BBB said:
So there we are. Two different interpretations of the same one sentence.

One buys, the other sells.

LIKE I SAID, THERE HAVE BEEN ATTEMPTS BY THE "LIBERAL MULLAHS" (THOSE MULLAHS WHO ARE AWARE HOW BAD IT LOOKS THAT WIMMIN ARE TREATED UNEQUALLY BLAH BLAH BLAH) TO SPIN MORE FAVORABLE INTERPRETATIONS OF VARIOUS SURAS

BUT HERE'S THE RUB

LIKE I SAID EARLIER, THE KORAN IS CONSIDERED TO BE GOD'S OWN WORDS. NOT ONLY DID GOD DICTATE THE KORAN TO MOHAMMED VERBATIM, GOD ALSO HAD COPY APPROVAL PRIOR TO PUBLICATION (UNLIKE THE BIBLE WHICH WAS WRITTEN BY HEBREW AND CHRISTIAN TARDS WHO CLAIMED THEY WERE INSPIRED BY GOD)

THAT DOESN'T LEAVE A LOT OF SCOPE FOR THE LIB MULLAHS TO SPIN FAVORABLE INTERPRETATIONS OF UNEASY SCRIPTURE THAT IS CLEAR AS DAY

-CAR KEY BOI,
MADDER THAN A MADD MULLAH READING A COPY OF PENTHOUSE / D N T

Last edited:
I came across the following that has some very interesting articles on
"The New World Order"

http://www.prisonplanet.com

Warning: This site may turn you into a crackpot conspiracy theorist.
If even a small amount of this is true then it is time to take up arms against everybody with political influence whatever colour, creed or religion because they are all in it together.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE
- Citizen Smith

Well folks as it's St Georges day, I was intrigued to find out that old Georgie boy was infact Turkish - born in the 4th Century. This makes him a Mullah!

Looks like they've already got their flag flying!!!

Gibberish sprinkled with question marks - the whole lot of it.

By nature we are inately as tribal as we allow ourselves to be. Be it Spurs/Arsenal - Rangers/Celtic - Black/ White -fat/thin.. There will always be someone at some level of granularity that is an appropriate target for our distaste or ignorance.

Let's just all get pissed and take loads of coke.

Woo Hoo - bingo

Frankly I'm disturbed that I have just witnessed censorship on this thread. Myself and another equally disillusionsed member (Cruzmeister I think it was) were legitimately lampooning the bufoon b*ll*cks that has gone before - and suddenly it has all gone.

T2W - I thought better of you. You are obviously too large an entity in this manor nowadays. Heaven forbid you should be party to upsetting the chimpanzees that regularly post here.

You're quite right to avoid needless bickering - but any sensible person who has followed this post up to now, knows the quality of the remarks. And if you choose to delete any entries that make noise against them, then you have completely nullified your credibility. I, for one, shall make sure this 'policy' is known to the wider forum community

St. Geoff

"Gibberish sprinkled with question marks - the whole lot of it."

Is this in reference to the deleted mails?

I blame the rise in tourettes

I missed the obscenities. Where do I find them? You should have an obscenities bin where abnormal people (traders) like myself can view them.
I must admit I've been out on the p!ss, as suggested, and I'm a bit elephants.

Georgie for PM

G'day

ps. didn't know p!ss was a rude word :cheesy: