How long before black flag flies over Downing St

How long before the black flag flies over Downing Street ?

• 2 years

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • 5 years

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • 10 years

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • 20 years

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Never

Votes: 22 66.7%

• Total voters
The Luton Residents and Patriots Association helpfully creates a black flag for use over Downing Street and other civic buildings…………

Attachments

• black flaga.jpg
    black flaga.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 297
...Unfortunately some extreme Muslims have created this problems for all to see....

I remember reading about the mob of Muslims who burned the whole train in Godhra in India.....man, women and children were forced to stay inside the burning train until they all perished...

I also read about how many thousand Hindus were forced to flee Kashmir because majority Muslims made a decree that any Hindus who live here must flee or face death...so far so many Hindus have fled...leaving behind centuries of their culture in tatters.....even today Hindus are systematically being killed...all because they are not Muslims...

Now even after all this I remain moderate as I live here in Britain where all who come here get a fair and square chance to be something - provided that you follow doctrine that 'when in Rome be Roman'....

If I came with a premeditated agenda to change the world then quite frankly I have no right to be here....I came here - of my choice of what I had read about and also British sense of fair play...so far it has proved to be very good indeed....I have made more that I would have asked for and have so many friends from all cultures...

It is time that all with blinkered view take heed and try to take an alternative view rather than following what is ingrained in their brain that prevents them from opening their eyes and minds to greater gains....

My two bit worth...I think we have said all let this now rest and move on to TA discussions prhaps..????

The most likely future flag to fly over Downing Street.....?!....... :confused:

Attachments

• stars-stripes-3.jpg
    stars-stripes-3.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 297
Hey Salty,

Just think with 200 more hangings a year how much more money you would have in your pocket.

What is it they say, £1000/week to keep the average scrote in clink.

Yeah, and if they did public hangings it would make for a great day out. Just think of the suspense......

Pervaz : I think your personal attack on me is unfortunate, ill-informed and inappropriate. As zambuck says, Muslims have only themselves to blame for how they are perceived.

Trader33: Much of what you say makes sense. But think about the effects of the Islamic terrorists' recent bombing of the train in Madrid and the massive loss of life that occurred. The resultant impact on Spainish Government policy was totally disproportionate to the size of the Muslim population in Spain. That illustrates what can happen when a minority is prepared to use extreme acts of terrorism against innocent people.

zambuck : I remember the terrible event you mentioned regarding the train in Godhra. It is unbelievable that people could be so cruel to their fellow countrymen. It is a sad fact that so many horrific attrocities are commited in the name of Islam. And sad too, that we hear so little condemnation of these acts from so called moderate Muslims.

Let us all hope for peace, whatever our religions and beliefs.

Last edited:
How can anyone suggest Muslims will soon rule the world!

What rubbish.

It will be ME. And God help any one who gives a bad fill, or tries to shortchange me

Apparently Osama Bin Laden is recording a cover version of Harry Secombe's " If I Ruled the World".

George Bush wanted to do it but the recording company turned him down due to his inability to speak English ( or any other language ) fluently.

Your right Salty....! - Bin sings " If I Ruled the World" and he's got a new hat to jazz up his image.............

edit - apologies, virus got into first image - now corrected..... :(

edit again - think I've got the right picture now...... ;)

Attachments

• bin bike.gif
    bin bike.gif
    101.5 KB · Views: 606
Last edited:
ivorm,

It was the policy of the opposition party in Spain to remove troops
from Iraq before the recent bombings as part of their manifesto.
When they won the election they just honoured what they said
they would do. The action has more to do with lack of UN
agreement than anything else. Spain has lived with terrorism from
Basque separatists for many years and it has not yielded to them
so there would be no reason to believe that it was just that which
made them decide to withdraw troops from Iraq.

Many Muslim nations are quite moderate, Turkey for
example is an Islamic state that is soon to join the EU.
They have no interest in trying to make the rest of the
EU Muslim and are far more interested in improving
their economy than anything else. The Turkish peope
are some of the most friendly you could ever meet
and are loyal to the friendships they have made with foreigners.
Also Turkey has been a member of Nato for decades
and was a co-operating nation in the recent Iraq conflict
as was Saudi Arabia in the original conflict. The issues
that the Arab nations have with Westerners being on
Arab soil has more to do with conflicts between neighbouring
Arab states than anything else. If there were not involved
in fighting each other in the first place then the Western nations
would probably not be in those countries to start with.

Based on the fact that they cannot live with each other without
getting into major conflicts, it is unlikely that Europe will become
the Islam that the Middle East has failed to achieve.

I am done with this subject now so wont post again on this
thread.

Paul

Last edited:
Who are we to complain about Muslim intentions when we once sought to convert the whole world to so called Christianity ?

That was rather arrogant don't you think ?

tradesmart

tradesmart.
outstanding picture,is he racing in the tt this year,plenty of sheep around the bungalow area.(so i am told)!! :LOL:

My dog's stance on Europe is focussed mainly on Dutch Elm Disease.

Apparently Dutch Elm's are good for pissing on but due to the dreaded disease there has been a shortage of them in recent years.

My dog campaigns for a cure for Dutch Elm Disease.

ivorm said:
The Muslims do not need provoking and inflaming. Remember, they believe it is their religous duty and divine right to turn all countries into Islamic states. Their stated position is that they will not be satisfied until the whole world is converted to Islam and living under Shia law. If Israel did not exist , then they would simply find other excuses for their acts of terrorism in the pursuit of their declared ultimate aim of dominating the world.

THIS IS THE CORRECT ANSWER

DEVOUT FOLLOWERS OF THE KORAN BELIEVE IT TO BE THE FINAL WORD OF GOD (UNLIKE THE BIBLE WHICH WAS WRITTEN BY CHRISTIAN TARDS WHO WERE INSPIRED BY GOD)

MUSLIMS BELIEVE THAT THE KORAN WAS ETERNALLY IN HEAVEN WITH GOD BEFORE HE REVEALED IT TO MOHAMMED

BECAUSE EVERY WORD IN THE KORAN COMES DIRECTLY FROM GOD, NO-ONE CAN QUESTION IT WITHOUT BECOMING A HERETIC

FACT THAT SUX #27,298: THE KORAN COMMANDS THAT ALL HERETICS BE KILLED

THIS IS WHY YUOR AVERAGE CITIZEN LIVING IN SAUDI, JORDAN, IRAN, SYRIA, BLAH, WILL NOT CONDEMN TERRORISM AGAINST THE WEST, BECAUSE TO DO SO, GOES AGAINST THE WILL OF GOD

- CAR KEY BOI,
POSTS LIKE A MORAN BUT KNOWS HIS SH!T / DNT