Power of islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
In order to survive, Islam needs something to hate and demonize just like a plant needs soil, water and sunlight to sustain it.

That is the problem, it loves to hate,

No, it needs to demonise someone, something

and we must help them to change the attitude to love,

Well, I wouldn't quite go that far but you've got the idea

and to stop going to mosques,

disagree, when they're in the mosque praying they're not bothering anyone ( except God maybe )

instead they are better off going to a pub!

well I know where I'd rather be but then that's my choice

Life looks rosey through the bottom of a pint pot

:cheers: Peace

hic !

dd

Last edited:
They r muslims want Jihad , but there is rules for Jihad , i will repeat what i wrote previously about Jihad incase somebody miss it :

Jihad : maybe u heared this arabic word b4 , it means ( war ) in islam , and Jihad is from Islam , infact every nation need it , UK need an army to protect british people in the UK and in every place , muslims 2 need strong army to defend us and our religon , but Jihad is done by the Islamic state , and the Islamic army , against the enemy's army . U see the diffrence here it is army against army , and not anybody can start it only the Leader can .And killing civilians is not from Jihad unless it is done by mistake , prophet Mohamad said b4 the war : dont kill kids and women and old people and priests ... dont cut a tree ...

Another thing about Jihad , betrayal is not allowed in our religon , so if u gave a muslim a visa to visit London he cannot kill people simply like this beside what i mentioned in the previous post also it is forbidden in Islam to stab in the back after u gave me the visa and u opened ur door for me .

So the terrorists involved in the London bombings were illegal immigrants that come in through the back door, without a visa?

Or not Muslims ?

So what is happening in Pakistan/Afghanistan training camps is not meant for the rest of the world ? Because i assume they would need a visa to go there.

I agree with your point about Islam being as you have described it, but how many Muslims practice this religion as opposed to the "new" islam. The problem is your leaders have lost their way and have hijacked your religion for personal gain/power .

Everyone, every country, can find historical reasons to justify hatred if that is what their leitmotiv is.
Plenty of hatred, rage and paranoid victimhood here from certain individuals - right down to saying Muslim armies are there to "defend" their religion; against what - a cartoon, some "insult", some real or imagined sleight - so religious wars are ok then?
The intolerance and hatred of some boils up on this thread - a well of poison and "justification" for the slaughter of innocents.
Medieval thinking - and that's the problem.

So the terrorists involved in the London bombings were illegal immigrants that come in through the back door, without a visa?

Or not Muslims ?

So what is happening in Pakistan/Afghanistan training camps is not meant for the rest of the world ? Because i assume they would need a visa to go there.

I agree with your point about Islam being as you have described it, but how many Muslims practice this religion as opposed to the "new" islam. The problem is your leaders have lost their way and have hijacked your religion for personal gain/power .

Maybe u didnt understand what i mean , even they dont have visa , killing civilans r not from Jihad , they still muslims but this not Jihad and its wrong , hope i am clear ...

Everyone, every country, can find historical reasons to justify hatred if that is what their leitmotiv is.
Plenty of hatred, rage and paranoid victimhood here from certain individuals - right down to saying Muslim armies are there to "defend" their religion; against what - a cartoon, some "insult", some real or imagined sleight - so religious wars are ok then?
The intolerance and hatred of some boils up on this thread - a well of poison and "justification" for the slaughter of innocents.
Medieval thinking - and that's the problem.

Mr charts hi ,

not historical , i will give a simple example : lets say counttry X started to treat muslims badly and stopped them from practicing their relgion and detroyed mousques and burn teh Quran , in this case the Leader of the Islamic state will start to move : diplomacy actions then military action , man against man soldier against soldier no kids no women no civilans , no stabing in the back ....this is an eample only

Huh - huh........so a recipe for never ending war.....I'm not saying other countries haven't done that, tar, but it's also been a pretext for invasion and massacres since religion was invented.
Most of the world has moved on from medieval times............

then military action , man against man soldier against soldier no kids no women no civilans , no stabing in the back ....

....So Kashimiri Militants, aided by pakistan killing bus load full of families......threatening and making hindus leave Kashmir.....threatening and kidnapping daughters of politicians.....

......makes a mokery of claim of technicalities of jihad and fatwa.....

Huh - huh........so a recipe for never ending war.....I'm not saying other countries haven't done that, tar, but it's also been a pretext for invasion and massacres since religion was invented.
Most of the world has moved on from medieval times............

Another example : If country Z started killing British citizens , the UK ofcourse will take action ...

then military action , man against man soldier against soldier no kids no women no civilans , no stabing in the back ....

....So Kashimiri Militants, aided by pakistan killing bus load full of families......threatening and making hindus leave Kashmir.....threatening and kidnapping daughters of politicians.....

......makes a mokery of claim of technicalities of jihad and fatwa.....

There is civilians casualties from both sides .. and from my side as a muslim i say this is not from Jihad , i quoted previously from prophet Mohmad about this ...

Another example : If country Z started killing British citizens , the UK ofcourse will take action ...

You just don't get it, do you.
That approach would lead to constant world wide war..........but of course that's want some (not all) Muslims want .........bring on the world wide caliphate, huh?
Holy Muslim armies astride the world, slaughtering the kafir. They are all pigs and monkeys, aren't they.
Support the ummah, kill the kafir.

Last edited:
You just don't get it, do you.
That approach would lead to constant world wide war..........but of course that's want a lot of people want.........bring on the world wide caliphate, huh?
Support the ummah, kill the kafir.

This is a general rule in life if u r attacked u should defence yourself , so when i said if country Z started killing British citizens , everybody will expect the UK to take action ( Diplomatic then Military ) .

No, you still don't get it.
If one NATION attacks another, then of course they will defend themselves.
This is not the same as one country attacking another on the pretext that there have been attacks on its CO-RELIGIONISTS or its RELGIOUS BOOKS have been burned.
A book being burned by an angry mob is NOT a reason to invade and slaughter people as you seem to believe. Books contain ideas, the ideas may or may not have validity or value, that is what matters, NOT the paper they are written on.
I had thought you were not one of the extremists on this board, tar, now I'm not so sure.

No, you still don't get it.
If one NATION attacks another, then of course they will defend themselves.
This is not the same as one country attacking another on the pretext that there have been attacks on its CO-RELIGIONISTS or its RELGIOUS BOOKS have been burned.
A book being burned by an angry mob is NOT a reason to invade and slaughter people as you seem to believe. Books contain ideas, the ideas may or may not have validity or value, that is what matters, NOT the paper they are written on.
I had thought you were not one of the extremists on this board, tar, now I'm not so sure.

No this is not the point i didnt say if an angry mob burned Quran we will invade u and kill u no . This is my example : (( lets say counttry X started to treat muslims badly and stopped them from practicing their relgion and detroyed mousques and burn teh Quran , in this case the Leader of the Islamic state will start to move : diplomacy actions then military action , man against man soldier against soldier no kids no women no civilans , no stabing in the back ....this is an eample only )).

And i want to add here even this killing ( from country X ) was against other citizens from other religons , the islamic state will take action as well ( Diplomatic then military ) . No extremisiam in my words believe me , it is fair all nations do this , they should protect not the land only also the citizens everywhere .

Om Shanti! received messages, why have i decided to stop contributing to such threads where there is so much of tension!

Well few days ago i was listening to the podcast by sister BK Shivani, the topic was Hapiness. One thing she mentioned was what we think creates destiny! so by focusing constantly on rubbish posts, can you imagine how much negative energy is created, and how it will affect your trading!

Thoughts leads to feelings
Feelings leads to actions
Action results to results

That is your destiny!

This is the core part of Hinduism, Islam, Christianity
so why is it that we waste time on meanigless posts!

OM SHANTI

Status
Not open for further replies.