Power of islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
They r muslims want Jihad , but there is rules for Jihad , i will repeat what i wrote previously about Jihad incase some miss it :

Jihad : maybe u heared this arabic word b4 , it means ( war ) in islam , and Jihad is from Islam , infact every nation need it , UK need an army to protect british people in the UK and in every place , muslims 2 need strong army to defend us and our religon , but Jihad is done by the Islamic state , and the Islamic army , against the enemy's army . U see the diffrence here it is army against army , and not anybody can start it only the Leader can .And killing civilians is not from Jihad unless it is done by mistake , prophet Mohamad said b4 the war : dont kill kids and women and old people and priests ... dont cut a tree ...

Another thing about Jihad , betrayal is not allowed in our religon , so if u gave a muslim a visa to visit London he cannot kill people simply like this beside what i mentioned in the previous post also it is forbidden in Islam to stab in the back after u gave me the visa and u opened ur door for me .

Why do they want a Jihad????....

They want the US army to leave Saudia Arabia , and they want the US to stop giving help ( money , weapons ) to Isreal ...

General rule in life : if u r attacked u should defence yourself ...but there is rules...

Actually I am just going to **** OFF from all these silly threads and not waste my time arguing or trying to make a point or trying to educate people!

as far as i am concerned To hell with America and its terrorism
To hell with Jihad! To help with Islamic Fundamentalism

Writing all this bull**** is such a waste of time and it takes away lot of mental energy!
what a waste!

From today I have made a committment to only focus on trading
only focus on profits, only focus on pips

That is my COMMITTMENT

OM SHANTI
May Peace be on you all!

Actually I am just going to **** OFF from all these silly threads and not waste my time arguing or trying to make a point or trying to educate people!

Writing all this bull**** is such a waste of time and it takes away lot of mental energy!
what a waste!

That is my COMMITTMENT

OM SHANTI
May Peace be on you all!
Well said...!!

what a waste!

That is my COMMITTMENT

OM SHANTI
May Peace be on you all!

chicken

Where would we be if Churchil had said OM Shanti to Hitler?

In order to survive, Islam needs something to hate and demonize just like a plant needs soil, water and sunlight to sustain it.
dd

That is the problem, it loves to hate, and we must help them to change the attitude to love, and to stop going to mosques, instead they are better off going to a pub!

Some say numbers dont count - well wait till 50 years, when France will be an Islamic Republic.

in 100 years Islam will rule 50% of world
and that is frightening

Stupid Hindus in India with equally Stupid leader like Mahatma Gandhi have already paid the price by saying OM SHANTI!

Bull****

I think one needs the courage of Winston Churchill

Look at the placards - it says
Islam will dominate the world!

It is frightening -

Bhavin why are you spreading hatred here on the forum ?
Are you paid by the right wing hindus or something?

If you want to know why islam is growing its because 80% of quran is scientificly proven the remaining 20% is ambigious!

No one is forcing anyone to convert , what sword is it in america , france canada even the far east indonesia the largest muslim nation , what army of swords went over there to forcefully convert? NONE
the truth is in front of you , the quran describes the water system the oceans the baby being born and things science had only recently discovered... go check for yourself !

Bhavin why are you spreading hatred here on the forum ?
Are you paid by the right wing hindus or something?

If you want to know why islam is growing its because 80% of quran is scientificly proven the remaining 20% is ambigious!

No one is forcing anyone to convert , what sword is it in america , france canada even the far east indonesia the largest muslim nation , what army of swords went over there to forcefully convert? NONE
the truth is in front of you , the quran describes the water system the oceans the baby being born and things science had only recently discovered... go check for yourself !
Well said Stefan!!... Let them stick that down their throat..!! hahaha..

Status
Not open for further replies.