Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did ... but I'm hoping the higher low on the hourly is not an ominous sign ...

It was a good area being the confluence of the underside of the former 4hr ascending support trend line [see pic below] with the previous swing lo=previous support=potential sbr zone on 1hr and 4hr and in the vicinity of 3fib cluester - 23.6% 5606-4066, 38.2% 4849-4466 and 50% 4753-4466..There is a HL on 1hr which may or may not be significant, as price found suppport around that 4466 previous 1hr swing lo which coincided with the 3 fib cluster 38.2% 3505-5066, 50% 3858-5066 and 61.8% 4106-5066

2qlqxbo.gif

Not feeling GBP/USD or GBP/JPY.

Doubt either of them will work - if for them to "work" you are looking to ride them down to the next support (1.4475 in Cable and 141.85 in GBP/JPY)

I may be wrong, it's just the way I see it.

Not feeling GBP/USD or GBP/JPY.

Doubt either of them will work - if for them to "work" you are looking to ride them down to the next support (1.4475 in Cable and 141.85 in GBP/JPY)

I may be wrong, it's just the way I see it.

I've seen quite a few 1 and 4 hour setups, but I'm passing up right now. We had larger than normal moves yesterday with no retrace. We're due for an inside day and/or choppy consolidation.

2Tall, I'm back short Bunds at 123.12. Stop at 123.30 (for now).

Sorry, called that a bit after the event. Nice hourly IB at a s/r pivot though. (any excuse to get short this train)

I`m in too!

Wise words about price coming back, thanks!(y)

Short in the middle of the pin bar and short GBP/JPY as well..

Hi,

Just wondering why you're short GBP/JPY?

Doesn't the fact that there is a daily pin bar forming off the trendline support( and 3hr pin bar on my charts already formed) make it not especially likely that price will go down? Is there some evidence that I've missed to suggest that price will break through the trendline support and go down?

Cheers.

I thought it was gonna be short earlier on but as the saying goes "better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." The few times action has been stuck in that channel in the past it's fell short. Plus there's no strong support there. Tops on the dailes. I think it's just going to float about under 888 for today...

Hi,

Just wondering why you're short GBP/JPY?

Doesn't the fact that there is a daily pin bar forming off the trendline support( and 3hr pin bar on my charts already formed) make it not especially likely that price will go down? Is there some evidence that I've missed to suggest that price will break through the trendline support and go down?

Cheers.

Just trading using support and resistance. As you see in the 2HR chart the resistance was test before and still a strong level. Generally, even if the move is in opposite directon, you get some kind of reaction at those levels... That is my strategy, grab this momentum, simple as that.. Sometimes you take the trade with the trend and then the things start to be nice//

Enough for 20 - 50 pips per trade, with a very low risk..

No brainer trader..

Attachments

• GBPJPY2.jpg
    GBPJPY2.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 189
  • GBPJPY3.jpg
    GBPJPY3.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.