Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know most of you guys have "risk on" positions running, just thought I could offer a different perpective.

10yr chart shows Pennant and a possible breakout to the upside

ES shows a breakdown through the wedge, a small bounce @ prev support which has now been tested from underneath (it is the high of the 1st hour of the US session I think).

I only started using 10 year charts the other day after something elite and dante said. I have to agree that 10 yr charts need to be looked now we're in this economic sh*te. macro is running the show now and when you look back a lot of levels now being tested go back a long way. thats my take anyways.

I'm out of my Bund short for a scratch after the 11am IB held above an s/r pivot and price moved higher still.

That double top is going to get faked. I am sure I don't need to tell anyone that their stop shouldn't be a tick above ;)

Looks like some people got caught out, I almost did, but my order didn't get triggered (based on 2 hour pin).Going to ignore it for the next 40 mins, s it's doing my head in :LOL:

Would I be wrong in saying that it's proving to be similar price behaviour as at the last low, i.e. a couple of candles in a row trying to break through support before then taking off? May be my inexperience putting ideas in my head :eek:

ved

well i waited for my price and got a nice inside bar

Attachments

• ved 21 apr.gif
    ved 21 apr.gif
    15.8 KB · Views: 223
Yes...almost 100pips :)

Thanks to Dante :smart:

Hi

Is there a setup in crude? Is appears that the price bounced off a confluence fib lines which were the 61% line from the $34 low to the $52 high..and the 50% line between the $34 low and the price where everyone expects it to go, $60 (which is the 23.6% retrace to last years high).

I am 13 pages through Dante's Making Money thread...so a novice :)

R

Gbpusd

Strong move up in gbpusd as that first orange zone up from bottom (the previous 1hr swing hi=prev res=potential rbs) did indeed provide support for another swing up to current highs, price finding resistance at the minor previous 1hr swing lo=prev supp=potential sbr zone with confluence provided by 2 x fibs (50% & 61.8%) of the major swings down from 5066-4466

G/L

2418fif.gif

its definitely a long for gbpusd and gbpjpy in the eyes of 4h/D traders. both pairs continued their trends from 61.8% retracement.

Status
Not open for further replies.