Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
1H pins GBP

Not feeling GBP/USD or GBP/JPY.

Doubt either of them will work - if for them to "work" you are looking to ride them down to the next support (1.4475 in Cable and 141.85 in GBP/JPY)

I may be wrong, it's just the way I see it.

This post is just to provide some balance to post # 5747 (Nicola)

US Light Crude hit the low of a descending TL (on a daily chart) about 30 mins ago.

p.s. sorry if this has already been mentioned but I'm on the slowest PC known to man and it takes 10 minutes just to load a new page.

US Light Crude hit the low of a descending TL (on a daily chart) about 30 mins ago.

p.s. sorry if this has already been mentioned but I'm on the slowest PC known to man and it takes 10 minutes just to load a new page.

From someone who has seen the IG markets screen go white and freeze many-a-time i'd advise you to get a new computer if you're trading anything other than daily lol.

Just came out of the gym.. My back is huge, I love the pump after workout!!

What you guys do besides work?

I'm out of my Bund short for a scratch after the 11am IB held above an s/r pivot and price moved higher still.

That double top is going to get faked. I am sure I don't need to tell anyone that their stop shouldn't be a tick above ;)

One would imagine they are shorting a double top
It's actually touched it 3times now....... and looks very much like a noose, fancy putting your head in it?

I did already! Just waiting to get stopped..

Hi

Is there a setup in crude? Is appears that the price bounced off a confluence fib lines which were the 61% line from the $34 low to the $52 high..and the 50% line between the $34 low and the price where everyone expects it to go, $60 (which is the 23.6% retrace to last years high).

I am 13 pages through Dante's Making Money thread...so a novice :)

R

Just came out of the gym.. My back is huge, I love the pump after workout!!

What you guys do besides work?

Live on a farm, not a farmer though - use the land for events - so what do I do besides work....nothing... its all work! Trading is my down season income.

I know most of you guys have "risk on" positions running, just thought I could offer a different perpective.

10yr chart shows Pennant and a possible breakout to the upside

ES shows a breakdown through the wedge, a small bounce @ prev support which has now been tested from underneath (it is the high of the 1st hour of the US session I think).

Attachments

• flight_to_quality.PNG
    flight_to_quality.PNG
    43.5 KB · Views: 171
  • risk_aversion.PNG
    risk_aversion.PNG
    46.4 KB · Views: 187
Gbpusd

Price breaks through the previous 1hr/4hr swing lows=previous support=potential sbr and 1hr descending res t/line from 2 x HL up from the current 4466 base (3fib cluster,) finding resistance at the 2 fib cluster shown on pic below (2 x fibs of swings down from 5066) The 2 x HL are visible on the 30min and 1hr charts as those t/f's are now in a weak uptrend. The chart below shows how the previous resistance at that previous potential sbr area may now act as support in the orange zone and there is a 23.6% fib of the move up 4466-4642 in that zone.

G/L

j5i1hw.gif

Last edited:
Price breaks through the previous 1hr/4hr swing lows=previous support=potential sbr from 2 x HL up from the current 4066 base (3fib cluster,) finding resistance at the 2 fib cluster shown on pic below (2 x fibs of swings down from 5066) The 2 x HL visible on the 30min and 1hr charts as those t/f's now in a weak uptrend. the chart below shows how the previous resistance at that previous potential sbr area may now act as support in the orange zone and there is a 23.6% fib of the move up 4466-4642 in that zone.

G/L

I`m shorting this market at 1.4780...

1.4700 is for the braves!

eurgbp 1hr IB....... possible short.

gbpchf 1hr IB........ possible long........

IE. LONG THE BROWN POUND.

Status
Not open for further replies.