One on One Coaching in TO?

you guys, honestly, I am not here to stir things up. I am just simply going to close my account with T2W because I just wanted to be part of a community of traders and I am getting bombarded. This will probably look like you have "found me out" or something and therefore scared away the bad people...but honestly, I just don't want have to be scrutinized for something that you guys have an issue with that I have no part in. I really wish all the best for you. Have a wonderful time trading.

you guys, honestly, I am not here to stir things up. I am just simply going to close my account with T2W because I just wanted to be part of a community of traders and I am getting bombarded. This will probably look like you have "found me out" or something and therefore scared away the bad people...but honestly, I just don't want have to be scrutinized for something that you guys have an issue with that I have no part in. I really wish all the best for you. Have a wonderful time trading.

sure we understand your just a guy who came here and said there are some good mentors around but are not prepared to help us and tell us who they are

sure we understand your just a guy who came here and said there are some good mentors around but are not prepared to help us and tell us who they are

Actually that helps a lot. Now we wont have the bother of looking into them and finding all their fake testimonials and other crap.

I have no idea what you two are blathering about.....bunch of weirdos seriously!

Wow whatever you guys are smoking keep it up. Forex robot review never heard of it.

I run goptions.com and have friends who run review sites and other help/affiliate sites.... Get your facts right, numpties

Really quite funny. I will continue to use the forum. You guys obviously love me so much already you have to post and re-post on anything I post on...OK cool, spend your lives following me anyway, bitching about how you wont be following me or what I say....

No such thing as BAD publicity...Thanks a bunch! :) Keep up the hard work my loyal fans
EUR/USD to brak 1.30 tonight? probably tomorrow morning early...

Wow whatever you guys are smoking keep it up. Forex robot review never heard of it.

I run goptions.com and have friends who run review sites and other help/affiliate sites.... Get your facts right, numpties

What do you want a sweetie then?

JG, please tell us who they are.Why would you need a few of them if one was any good. Whilst I accept PBoyles is often to straight to the point,it is nearly always with good reason.Ive been through everything in trading and the most common factor is that it mainly has to be learnt yourself. Ive no objection with paying a small amount for basic training(say up to £200 for a day). What can they really teach you, can thjey teach you how your brain will respond once you enter the trade. There is a general hate of mentors on this and other sites as they so far have never once proved they can trade,so should you really be paying for someone to train you when they cant practice what they preach. By the way Im talking about the biggest names in the industry as well. If you know of some,let us have a look and see. If you like by all means look at the stuff on my thread.There are 1 or 2 full time traders on there who may help. A lot of my stuff is at the start of the thread. Ill happily answer what you want for free. Good luck

When I started and somehow managed to string together a series of fluky trades, several desperate noobies offered me money to mentor them. I declined their stupidly trusting requests, but the fact that they were only too willing to give a complete unknown a pile of cash proved beyond doubt that virtually anyone can set themself up as a guru.

Really quite funny. I will continue to use the forum. You guys obviously love me so much already you have to post and re-post on anything I post on...OK cool, spend your lives following me anyway, bitching about how you wont be following me or what I say....

No such thing as BAD publicity...Thanks a bunch! :) Keep up the hard work my loyal fans

We can agree on something, then. T2W has been short on lulz recently, so thanks for the entertainment.

PS. Thanks for the EU tip. I've staked £5m on it, but if you could just be a bit more specific on when it will hit 1.3 I might get my grandmother to invest her life's saving as well.

Well as it is currently slightly bullish after consolidating after a 4 day low I think it may come as no surprise to say no time soon will it hit 1.31

As I am more focused on the shorter timescale of price and volume movement I tend not to think or look to much into the future/long term of any asset. All I am looking to do is gain a strong hold on where the momentum lies, tick of a few basic indicators I am fond of using and place those very short term positions Binary style.

Thanks for the feedback and questions, hope the analysis aids you.

Stone - The one they love to hate

youve done everything except answer direct questions or prove any abilities you may have.just like we knew you would.sorry if weve ruined your pitch to get business for the unsuspecting

As a newbie flunking trades you posted up your results AND had time to talk to new traders about their trading........

Sounds SO totally believable! I bet you are like such a superstar trader now right?

As a newbie flunking trades you posted up your results AND had time to talk to new traders about their trading........

Sounds SO totally believable! I bet you are like such a superstar trader now right?

yet again youve avoided the real issue. You need to look around before you make comments like that

As my biggest fan here Mr Flashfart actually pointed out, he doesn't even understand basic analysis...Shame that, coming from a supposed "mentor".

Love Stone - The one the love to hate

Maybe 30m over a few days posting live trades and fifty words telling people they'd be mad to take advice from me. Still had plenty of time to do my day job as a brain surgeon, luckily.

A decade later I'm still way short of your superstar league as a trader, you'll be surprised to learn, but I have been profitable for a few years. I just wish I had your sense of altruism so I could charge people lots of money to tell them how.