One on One Coaching in TO?

Hi
I completely agree with the hardline stance approach.
It's kind of funny cause if you see how this whole thread started, it has absolutely nothing to do with anything being discussed over the last 10 hours or so.

But I praise the efforts of the admins, it surely aint easy ! :)

But I do suggest the admins actually account for the start of the thread. The guy was simply bashed for being a "vendor" but he was rather open about that. Not sure what he did wrong - not as it relates to the new policy ideas or even the old ones.

I sort of felt uncomfortable with the whole thing and came to his defense (maybe that was odd on my part) but it was really bizarre seeing the who thread turn into a XXXX-storm

Anyway, just my opinion, I could be wrong

All I want to do is connect and talk about trading.

If anyone wants to trade binary of course for them to trade with me :)
More than anything else for me it is brain food, and I need to be immersed in the markets daily as I talk all day to clients about the market!

Nothing better than sharing strategy and stories with other real traders. Getting real feedback and enjoying the banter. Rather than "peddling my wares" I wanted to make it clear that yes, I run a binary show, but also that I am here just like any other trader - Wanting to talk about the market and banter about everything :)

Love Stone - The one the love to hate

The main problem is that you don't always know in advance if a vendor is a crook or not. Or should I say you can't prove it. Some are pretty obvious but others don't always come to light until the damage has been done. On top of that some vendors are also advertisers and this complicates matters further.

Hi
It's kind of funny cause if you see how this whole thread started, it has absolutely nothing to do with anything being discussed over the last 10 hours or so.

But I do suggest the admins actually account for the start of the thread. The guy was simply bashed for being a "vendor" but he was rather open about that. Not sure what he did wrong - not as it relates to the new policy ideas or even the old ones.

I sort of felt uncomfortable with the whole thing and came to his defense (maybe that was odd on my part) but it was really bizarre seeing the who thread turn into a XXXX-storm

The guy was clearly grooming a few gullible souls on various threads. That's why he got some stick here.

The main problem is that you don't always know in advance if a vendor is a crook or not. Or should I say you can't prove it. Some are pretty obvious but others don't always come to light until the damage has been done. On top of that some vendors are also advertisers and this complicates matters further.

That's exactly the point. The guy didn't come off as an ahole (not until he was thoroughly bashed). So not sure why everyone was laying into him.

He didn't come and say "hey trade with LINKHERE. com you'll make a billion USD in 27.65 minutes". I found some other **** doing that earlier today and replied to that. That was trolling. That was ingenuous link bait trash that I hate to see.

This Stone guys didn't seem to be doing that, not to me anyway and I actually know his bosses (not him). So I was a little shocked by that whole tirade of sorts.

Anyway, maybe he's a scammer maybe not. I am leaning heavily towards the "you guys cried wolf just a bit early". But who knows, maybe you guys spend more time on these forums than me (I am very very new to this) and have become accustomed to trollers of all types and creeds. This one just didn't fit IMO.

Who cares- screw em all

Anyone have a damn opinion on the markets FFS ??

Last edited by a moderator:
A vendor cess pit is the only solution. It will never happen for obvious reasons, and t2w will continue to pay the price. It's great lulz though so I'm not complaining

Here's a fine example of a vendor CLEARLY trying to evade the rules.
1) he makes a post that looks relevant, although it says nothing
2) has as his signature: Ea-Coder which is intentionally NOT a link or url.
3) Google Ea-coder and the first item listed is the website ea-coder_dotcom.
4) No vendor badge.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex-discussion/159402-beginners-guide-currency-trading.html

Should be banned immediately - part of the GET TOUGH mentality. He is intentionally attempting to evade the rules, ie: he's been here before under another nic and has refined his method.

Peter

Hi

David
the reason there is so much vendor bashing is that history is so strongly in our favour.Most that come here at best are on the make and at worst are out for total exploitation. If someone like yourself wants to come on and offer their company in a professional way and some advice with it,then theres no problem with that.Its when they start to make false claims and lies that we get upset. If you read through any of the bashing thats been done,please follow the thread through and you will see what we mean. Many of us have been through the mill with vendors and mentors and are just trying to protect others.If you have a genuine product then show and tell us about it. Good luck

David
the reason there is so much vendor bashing is that history is so strongly in our favour.Most that come here at best are on the make and at worst are out for total exploitation. If someone like yourself wants to come on and offer their company in a professional way and some advice with it,then theres no problem with that.Its when they start to make false claims and lies that we get upset. If you read through any of the bashing thats been done,please follow the thread through and you will see what we mean. Many of us have been through the mill with vendors and mentors and are just trying to protect others.If you have a genuine product then show and tell us about it. Good luck

Yes that's the problem. If we 'just give them a chance' then inevitably it turns out to be a scam anyway. We're not just talking about people selling forex robots for $100, some of them are proper criminals out to defraud people of their life savings. If you at the Senen Pousa case you'll see that millions can be involved with people losing their house in some cases. I'm afraid just giving them a chance doesn't really work.

Personally, unless it's something blatantly designed to extract money from the naive, I don't really care about most of the vendors who crawl out of the T2W woodwork. Most of them get sussed pretty quickly, and it's amusing seeing them squirm.

That's hysterical
I mean, if he really said he's shoot you and then said with what type of weapon.. .that's pretty cold blooded movie quote stuff.

That's hysterical
I mean, if he really said he's shoot you and then said with what type of weapon.. .that's pretty cold blooded movie quote stuff.

Yes it was a classic moment. It didn't quite reach the heights of the Mike Baghdady webinar but that's a story for another day.

A guy from a fake recruitment company threatened to shoot several of us because we exposed his fake testimonials.

i'd be upset as well if someone exposed my fake testimonials..especially if i'd been swimming........;)

N