Hmm Binary Options firm running under a ghost Head office address :rolleyes:
Cheers for teh lulz

Roflcopter.gif

Looks like Wall Street to me.

Attachments

• HALLSWELLE.jpg
    HALLSWELLE.jpg
    597.9 KB · Views: 633
I have been casually reading this on the side and have to admit that this was one of the funniest rants ever in forum history. The strange thing is, nothing about this tirade had anything to do with trading, ideas, or generally improving eachother. It started with one guy's attempt to help another. He never tried to sell him anything. Then some "watchdog" comes along and cried "wolf".

I personally know the owners of GOptions and have been working with them for over 2 years in numerous endeavors. Sure, there offices are small, humble, and most important REAL. Go check what these other scammers are writing in their web site (24option = Cypurs = bull**** as they are in Tel Aviv, Banc De Binary say NY, NY = bull**** again and yet again they are in Tel Aviv as well). So what the hell do you want with this guy?

I don't know him as he's probably dealing with the client side of things, but with all due respect, the guy was pretty up front.

Not sure what this is all about.

As for selling stuff - if he is, and he's up front with who he represents, well, then he's just like 95% of the people on this site like myself. I too am not hiding the fact that I am the editor of whyoptions .com

Why hide truth. I gotta admit, kudos Mr. Stone - gonna tell your bosses that despite some bad language, you speak it.
I respect that!
Guess I am alone here in that though

Hey I'm famous! :)

Not every trading platform is run from the inner city, that is our address well done!
This way if anyone has a problem and are in the UK, and in London they can come in and speak to us, as many of our UK clients do.

If you need assistance from Cyprus a representative is also there in order to help you.

Love Stone - the one they love to hate

Hey I'm famous! :)

Not every trading platform is run from the inner city, that is our address well done!
This way if anyone has a problem and are in the UK, and in London they can come in and speak to us, as many of our UK clients do.

If you need assistance from Cyprus a representative is also there in order to help you.

Love Stone - the one they love to hate

Ah, youre a multi national. You should have said so.

No not me unfortunately, I am a mere UK man living in Watford.

It's a shame that you are putting me down just because my offices are not made of polished steel. Isn't that why you all lost money in the first place? Because the companies you were using needed to pay for luxurious and exuberant offices?

No not me unfortunately, I am a mere UK man living in Watford.

It's a shame that you are putting me down just because my offices are not made of polished steel. Isn't that why you all lost money in the first place? Because the companies you were using needed to pay for luxurious and exuberant offices?

So who are you regulated by?
Or have you gone down the dubious route of no / gaming regulation?
No to worry though, I don't care either way :)

Binary Options are regulated in Cyprus through CYSEC. That is why we have a representative based there.

At the moment we are awaiting approval, like the rest of the entire industry.

Binary Options are regulated in Cyprus through CYSEC. That is why we have a representative based there.

Can I visit your Cyprus office when I go there in a couple of weeks time?

Nothing showing in a domain search.
- Google Search
So why is that not mentioned on your site?

No one is regulated at the moment
There is no formal or informal regulation on binary options
Why you keep bashing this guy?
Am I missing something?

That was why I answered. So I could tell you that currently we are not regulated.

As a small and relatively new firm on the market, we have a much greater value and level of service available than most of the larger companies.

This is roughly what that article says (and I'm not even being lulzy):

Investors: We were cheated.
CySEC: Other than a) being misled by the banks, b) being tricked into buying bank securities or converting securities into useless shares, and c) being given advice by untrained staff giving them the impression they would have a stable, safe income from investing their savings into high risk securities, we (CySEC) don't see any evidence of wrongdoing. Investigation closed.

No wonder everyone is falling all over themselves to get regulated in Cyprus. (n)

Peter