One on One Coaching in TO?

Hi there,
I have done a Forex course online and spent the last few weeks day trading with a practice account, but would LOVE some one on one with someone to help me through my analysis and how I have been placing my trades. Does somethign like this exist?

Obviously willing to put some money into it- but haven't found a company yet- any suggestions ??

There's plenty of them but they are all scams. Don't waste your money on this crap.
Thanks for your thoughts- any further suggestions then? Its one thing to sit through hours of theory and understand it, its another to know your implementation makes sense! I just need that reassurance/some assistance

Mr Stone

128 1
Thanks for your thoughts- any further suggestions then? Its one thing to sit through hours of theory and understand it, its another to know your implementation makes sense! I just need that reassurance/some assistance
Hi Kelly,

People are quick to shout scam! every 5 seconds, it get's tiring, there is a realy amazing guy I know who runs a private skype based trading school, happy to hook you up if you want the info :) No promises no guarantees but its an opportunity for what you need.

Best,

Stone

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,301
So the guy telling you he knows a great trainer is himself a vendor of some get rich rubbish. The only people that will tell you this is a good idea are the people that are trying to sell you stuff. Whatever you spend on training will be wasted because the guys selling training are all failures. If they could trade they would.

Mr Stone

128 1
Keep waving your old out of date man stick and slippers you numpty.

NEW people like myself join forums like this to connect and share info and thoughts. Not just to bash everything and say how **** it all is. Its a bit pot calling the kettle black, you sying if they could trade they would...When was the last time you posted a live trade with REAL cash that you actually placed huh!??

Truth is you have probably only traded with demo money and penny stocks and really have no clue, felling or grip on the modern market, let alone how to actually study, embrace, enter or exit it....

Mr Stone

128 1
Sorry mate, but you don't know me at all. In fact all you are doing is showing what a lonesome grump you are, which is fine. I am not selling or asking for a dime. As I said before I run online platforms and I love to trade and banter about it. I like connecting and finding out what is going on with everyone new and old traders alike to sharpen my skills and get better at what I do. I also like to help people, you see pboyles some people dont just want to sit and watch the world burn like you, some like me want themselves and others to do well and be happy....you my friend must be a late relation of scrooge or something....

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,301
Sorry mate, but you don't know me at all. In fact all you are doing is showing what a lonesome grump you are, which is fine. I am not selling or asking for a dime. As I said before I run online platforms and I love to trade and banter about it. I like connecting and finding out what is going on with everyone new and old traders alike to sharpen my skills and get better at what I do. I also like to help people, you see pboyles some people dont just want to sit and watch the world burn like you, some like me want themselves and others to do well and be happy....you my friend must be a late relation of scrooge or something....
You're selling Fap turbo on your other website. You're nothing more than a dodgy Internet marketer trying to fool the gullible with your 99.9% accurate system crap. Stop spamming us with your links.

Mr Stone

128 1
You are such a slanderous nutter. I have always said from day one, even on my profile on the forums that GOptions is my baby. Don't get mad because I am a successful, likable and knowledgeable trader who enjoys interacting with people just as much as they do with me, Get a life mate!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Stone

128 1
For everyone excluding the in house nutter pboyles I would love to connect and talk about trading, strategy, good resources to use, recommended places to trade, to do banking etc, all the way through and even about my platform...truly whatever floats your boat :) Always happy to connect and grab a bit of banter

Mr Stone

128 1
Just refusing to be bashed about by an out of date couch potatoe who quite obviously isn't making any moves these days whatsoever, let alone actually helping others which is the whole point of being part of a forum is it not?

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,301
Just refusing to be bashed about by an out of date couch potatoe who quite obviously isn't making any moves these days whatsoever, let alone actually helping others which is the whole point of being part of a forum is it not?
I am helping others by preventing them from buying your Fap Turbo crap.

Edit: I didn't mean to exclude all the other crap you sell on your 91 websites.