One on One Coaching in TO?

kelleyt

Hi there,
I have done a Forex course online and spent the last few weeks day trading with a practice account, but would LOVE some one on one with someone to help me through my analysis and how I have been placing my trades. Does somethign like this exist?

Obviously willing to put some money into it- but haven't found a company yet- any suggestions ??

There's plenty of them but they are all scams. Don't waste your money on this crap.

There's plenty of them but they are all scams. Don't waste your money on this crap.
Thanks for your thoughts- any further suggestions then? Its one thing to sit through hours of theory and understand it, its another to know your implementation makes sense! I just need that reassurance/some assistance

Thanks for your thoughts- any further suggestions then? Its one thing to sit through hours of theory and understand it, its another to know your implementation makes sense! I just need that reassurance/some assistance

Hi Kelly,

People are quick to shout scam! every 5 seconds, it get's tiring, there is a realy amazing guy I know who runs a private skype based trading school, happy to hook you up if you want the info :) No promises no guarantees but its an opportunity for what you need.

Best,

Stone

So the guy telling you he knows a great trainer is himself a vendor of some get rich rubbish. The only people that will tell you this is a good idea are the people that are trying to sell you stuff. Whatever you spend on training will be wasted because the guys selling training are all failures. If they could trade they would.

Keep waving your old out of date man stick and slippers you numpty.

NEW people like myself join forums like this to connect and share info and thoughts. Not just to bash everything and say how **** it all is. Its a bit pot calling the kettle black, you sying if they could trade they would...When was the last time you posted a live trade with REAL cash that you actually placed huh!??

Truth is you have probably only traded with demo money and penny stocks and really have no clue, felling or grip on the modern market, let alone how to actually study, embrace, enter or exit it....

Sorry mate, but you don't know me at all. In fact all you are doing is showing what a lonesome grump you are, which is fine. I am not selling or asking for a dime. As I said before I run online platforms and I love to trade and banter about it. I like connecting and finding out what is going on with everyone new and old traders alike to sharpen my skills and get better at what I do. I also like to help people, you see pboyles some people dont just want to sit and watch the world burn like you, some like me want themselves and others to do well and be happy....you my friend must be a late relation of scrooge or something....

Sorry mate, but you don't know me at all. In fact all you are doing is showing what a lonesome grump you are, which is fine. I am not selling or asking for a dime. As I said before I run online platforms and I love to trade and banter about it. I like connecting and finding out what is going on with everyone new and old traders alike to sharpen my skills and get better at what I do. I also like to help people, you see pboyles some people dont just want to sit and watch the world burn like you, some like me want themselves and others to do well and be happy....you my friend must be a late relation of scrooge or something....

You're selling Fap turbo on your other website. You're nothing more than a dodgy Internet marketer trying to fool the gullible with your 99.9% accurate system crap. Stop spamming us with your links.

You are such a slanderous nutter. I have always said from day one, even on my profile on the forums that GOptions is my baby. Don't get mad because I am a successful, likable and knowledgeable trader who enjoys interacting with people just as much as they do with me, Get a life mate!

Last edited by a moderator:
For everyone excluding the in house nutter pboyles I would love to connect and talk about trading, strategy, good resources to use, recommended places to trade, to do banking etc, all the way through and even about my platform...truly whatever floats your boat :) Always happy to connect and grab a bit of banter

Just refusing to be bashed about by an out of date couch potatoe who quite obviously isn't making any moves these days whatsoever, let alone actually helping others which is the whole point of being part of a forum is it not?

Just refusing to be bashed about by an out of date couch potatoe who quite obviously isn't making any moves these days whatsoever, let alone actually helping others which is the whole point of being part of a forum is it not?

I am helping others by preventing them from buying your Fap Turbo crap.

Edit: I didn't mean to exclude all the other crap you sell on your 91 websites.

What were the results you quoted? 99.6% winning trades, less than 1% draw down? I mean what could possibly go wrong.

Hi there,
I have done a Forex course online and spent the last few weeks day trading with a practice account, but would LOVE some one on one with someone to help me through my analysis and how I have been placing my trades. Does somethign like this exist?

Obviously willing to put some money into it- but haven't found a company yet- any suggestions ??
Hi Kellyt,
Welcome to T2W.

As you're new here, you may be a little taken aback by the argument that's developed in response to your opening post! The issue of vendors selling training is a very emotive one and pboyles is at the forefront of the fight against the scammers. Unfortunately, there are a lot of them and care needs to be taken before handing over any money to a coach or trainer. To ensure you don't get ripped off and find someone who does what you require, I suggest you take a gander at these two FAQs:
Can You Recommend a Mentor, Coach or Trading Course?
How Can I Distinguish Between Scams and Reputable Vendors?

As an alternative to getting paid for tuition, the other suggestion I have won't cost you anything other than your time. You could start a journal and invite members to help you with your trade analysis. Here's a link to a Sticky which explains what jounals are and how to start one:
Essentials Of 'Trading Journals'
Tim.

In pboyles defense, i'm an experienced trader and I couldn't think of anything worse than having to deal with a load of people everyday who have no idea what they're doing. That's no disrespect to new traders, we were all new at some point, but i'd expect them to walk the same path of self discovery that I had to do to get where I am today.

I'm not saying all are scammers etc, but as a trader I don't understand why a good trader would be interested in training loads of newbies during the day. When the markets are opened I've got my own trading to deal with, then when i'm not trading I've got the rest of my life which I'm more interested in. You don't see David Beckham teaching sunday league football for a fee...

As a trader you're an individual, how I trade, another person might have zero success with. We're all different with different tolerances to risk. The technicals are easy to learn and are pretty basic, the reason why most can't make trading happen for them is because they put 90% of their focus into the technicals which are neither here or there.... and spend most of the day thinking 'I want to make X amount of $$$ a month.

If you're not getting anywhere with trading then chances are that you need to completely reevaluate how you're approaching trading as well as your views of trading. Making $$$ is just a by product of good trading, and good trading isn't being a technical wizard. Risk Management, Risk Management, Risk Management, if you want to be successful at trading, Risk Management, and more Risk Management and focusing on just trading not money

Last edited:
You know what the truly sad thing is about the "over protectiveness" of pboylehead is?....All I did was reply to a post to say I would be really interested and happy to help in whatever way possible. I didnt quote any bull**** figures, or guaranteed winning percentages, wasn't selling a thing...simply wanted to connect and see if I could help in full view of everyone on the forum.

I will continue to post and reply to new traders that want help, courses signals etc...I dont provide any of those things but I will reply to show them what I do as a platform owner and as a guy who actually trades, trains and loves the market. Just had to get that off my chest before I lost control of what my fingers started to type when seeing the bull**** thrown at me for simply replying in the firstplace! Do any of you actually want to help new traders or people seeking help? Or just take the **** out of them and anyone who tries to help them, branding everyone a scammer and essentially acting like a bunch of toffy snob-nosed ********s?

You know what the truly sad thing is about the "over protectiveness" of pboylehead is?....All I did was reply to a post to say I would be really interested and happy to help in whatever way possible. I didnt quote any bull**** figures, or guaranteed winning percentages, wasn't selling a thing...simply wanted to connect and see if I could help in full view of everyone on the forum.

I will continue to post and reply to new traders that want help, courses signals etc...I dont provide any of those things but I will reply to show them what I do as a platform owner and as a guy who actually trades, trains and loves the market. Just had to get that off my chest before I lost control of what my fingers started to type when seeing the bull**** thrown at me for simply replying in the firstplace! Do any of you actually want to help new traders or people seeking help? Or just take the **** out of them and anyone who tries to help them, branding everyone a scammer and essentially acting like a bunch of toffy snob-nosed ********s?

As i've put in my post, unless most of the advise you're giving is about risk management and different risk management structures for intraday trading, I and no other full time traders that have been trading for longer than 5 years would take you seriously.