No longer a place for Scose

barjon

Legendary member
10,332 1,570
hows ur reliant robin nowaday barjon? still on the road? :LOL:

nah, some bugger nicked one of the doors, so just have to slum it in the porsche which is still waiting for a sill replacement after 3 years from order, so can only drive it on the estate since MOT-less.

Benj1981

Established member
694 108
nah, some bugger nicked one of the doors, so just have to slum it in the porsche which is still waiting for a sill replacement after 3 years from order, so can only drive it on the estate since MOT-less.
sorry buddy - i needed that door for mine. had a high speed impact wen i was racing a milkfloat.

GTTY.

timsk

Legendary member
7,085 1,868
I dont actually remember a time when anyone gave out advice that would actually have helped you make money.
PB,
I think what you meant to say was: "I don't actually remember a time when anyone gave out advice that would actually have helped me make money." Assuming that's what you meant, then it's a shame, but I'm happy to accept your word for it.
:)
Tim.

NVP

Legendary member
36,767 1,880
Credit to you for trying, however, even when some "expertise" is shared, it goes over the head of the ones in need of it most. The other problem; is that most on here willing to share, shouldn't be sharing in the first place! And then you get to the unanswerable age-old trading forum problem: how do you know for sure someone is profitable, and hence, is worth listening to??
I think this has been answered but I spend most of my time reading about ideas and systems that are probably not profitable and indeed the traders are also probably unprofitable .........

but that doesnt mean I discard it or that I cannot enhance my own knowledge or learn something from it ..........I try to learn from most things I read....

if people think they come to trade2win to learn the holy Grail in 1 paragraph or thread they are entirely missing the process of becoming a rounded trader and finding their own path ......

their path will be assembled from thousands of articles and ideas and experiences ..........90% of which will be disgarded along the way .....but you have to read them all to understand the value of the 10% retained :smart:

its a bit like the standing advertising joke I think attributed to Henry ford

50% of my advertising spend is waste ...I just cant work out which 50% :cool:

N

Splitlink

Legendary member
10,850 1,232
Thanks, Tim.

Do you know that it is three months and I did not realise that he had gone? We used to be quite friendly at one time, during my run-in with Socrates and Mister Somebody of Jon's Wot Chart thread.

Then, after he resigned from being a mod. he went into a kind of crusading mode against some of the vendors and trashers. I try to avoid conflictive threads, these days, which is why I missed his presence but if ever I had problems navigating the site, or with bugs, he was always around to help.

Very sorry to learn that LM has gone.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock