WTF is this nonsense ???

DionysusToast

Legendary member
5,963 1,498
I just got this 'spam' email in my inbox

Hello,
My name is Aneta 30 years old and have a daughter Sonia 8 years old who became the only source of joy to my heart after the demise of her father, I came across your contact on this web and want to say Hi to you because I'm planing in relocating to your country pretty soon and would like a friendship if you dont mind, and if my daughter wouldn't be any problem to you, Reply me on my same boxand will tell you more abput my self. I will be hoping to hear from you again.

With love and care
Aneta
So - let me get this right - 30 year old chick with an 8 year old daughter in the baggage and I'm supposed to send a reply ? What kind of dumbass attempt at a scam is that ?

Now - if the daughter had been a 16 year old ballet dancer, I may have replied :whistling

Splitlink

Legendary member
10,850 1,232
I just got this 'spam' email in my inbox

So - let me get this right - 30 year old chick with an 8 year old daughter in the baggage and I'm supposed to send a reply ? What kind of dumbass attempt at a scam is that ?

Now - if the daughter had been a 16 year old ballet dancer, I may have replied :whistling
Maybe she likes your shooter. Or, perhaps, she thinks it's a random market? :D

Reactions: DionysusToast