Naz & Mr. Charts US Day Trading Seminar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scrappy

You've hit the nail on the head! I personally believe that I would get more out of a 1-2-1 coaching session than a seminar. But hey - that's me!

Goober.

Some folks are missing a fundamental point about a trading coach, what do YOU want out of a training session:?:

For my self having already traded futures and currencies for a few years I saw the attraction of US stocks from Mr Charts, Naz's, Trader333 and others contributions the the site. I thought that it would be a valuable addition to my trading arsenal.

Having worked for a trading software company and a self proclaimed guru teaching people absolute rubbish making it up on the spot teaching one method and trading a different method. I have also taught people for some years in another pursuit and i felt i knew exactly what i required from a training coach.

Mr Charts & Naz had for me demonstrated their knowledge on US stocks on numerous occasion by posting charts as close to real time as possible for a long period, not just the winning trades but also the loosing trades.

I contacted a few people who had attended there course and asked them several questions and the same with Mr Charts (as i had decided his course at this time fitted my requirements)
In other words i did my own research until i was satisfied that it would be beneficial for me .

I have not been on a course before nor am i likely to go on another course as i have everything i require. My main reason for attending was to skip the learning curve as i didnt want to spend another year self teaching a new market which would in all probability cost me more than the fee.

Mr Charts showed me how he applied TA to US stocks relevant to my style 1-2-1 as this was my primary requirement in a coach.
I am fortunate to have already had sufficient skill, confidence and ability to apply his teaching and to adapt them to my trading style.
6 weeks later trading a small number of shares i have recouped the fee and my expenses

This is a business and as such I sought the best advice from a business consultant to advise me on an aspect of business that i didnt want to dedicate a lot of time to research for my self. This is common practice for every business.

If you want something doing you need to do it yourself:!:
If you dont possess the knowledge, ask.

Last edited:
Newtron

My Hero.

Like Oscar Wild had been known to mutter:

"I wish I had said that."

:D

i trade index futures and options, which are an effective low risk leveraged method of trading stocks

i have only seen one person on this forum posting trading stuff which prompted me to see that that person was a real trader - and he does not train

hence my hopeful validation from the people who run this site that they have seen the P&L of anyone marketing training on this site

Newtron Bomb

Your reply echoed my sentiments eactly.

I'd just like to add that we have all got different styles and personalities and therefore don't go about our knowledge acquisition in the same manner. I personally think 1-2-1 works best for me and that's the method I'd choose everytime. I have a day booked with Naz in the very near future and I can't wait!

Hi Newtron.

That could very well be the best thing you have ever said :p
What have you been taking.....and where can I get some ;) :cheesy:

stevet,

Your insistance on people showing trading records would hold so much more water if you did it yourself. Prove to us that publicly displaying your personal financial affairs on an internet bulletin board is something that you can't see any downsides to. If you're not willing to do it then try and make the connection that the same reason you don't want to is the same reason others don't want to.

Put up or shut up basically because frankly your constant droning on about this is getting a bit dull.

wysi

wysinawyg

why would i put up my trading record - i am not a trainer - but if i was seeking training work - i would assume that i would have to put up my trading record

and i never said that anyone should put up their records for all to see - so i hope you are more exact in your trading

i said that it would be good if the owners of this site would confirm that they have seen a positive 3 year P&L for anyone using the site to market their training business

and whilst you may feel your rude comment has value - it doesnt - and if you dont like what i say - dont ****ing read it - but dont be so arrogant to believe that my comments are not of interest to others or not supported by others

i dont want people to be paying money for something which derives its credibilty from being promoted on this site without it being properly validated

Last edited:
This thread is indeed quite fascinating.

When I first signed up to T2W I was hoping to find a community of avid traders both professional /part time, successful/unsuccessful.

I was hoping that the site would allow me to learn from others experiences. To a certian extent, the sute has achived this, so congrats to T2W for that.

However, I also recognise that there are a number of people who come to this site who are new to trading and, quite naturally, want to learn more.

I cannot help but feel that T2W is trying to cash in on this sector of its readership (the most vulnerable sector, most likely to part with their cash).Whilst I fully understand that T2W is a commercial venture, I think this is an area it should keep well clear of, and should not promote "gurus" or "expert" training coaches (particularly in return for a cut).

My message to any newcomers to trading out there is simply that the real key qualities of a successfull trader stem primarily (in my opinion) from...

1) Understanding risk

2) Understanding money management

3) Discipline

4) Having sufficient capital

5) Understanding that sentimental considerations are sometimes more important than fundamental considerations in a market place.

6)Know where your entry / exit levels are.

Whilst I believe that a good understanding of TA is important, too many people get completely bogged down by it , and almost become slaves to TA (as demonstrated by the numerous charts posted on this site).

Everyone has a choice whether to attend a seminar or not...but PLEASE research the credentials of the tutor first. The best way to do this, is not to ask those who run T2W (as they are taking a fee, they can no longer consider to be unbiased), not to read the words posted by the tutors here (again obviously biased), but to ask those individuals who have paid money befor to these tutors and ask them whether they feel they got a good deal.

Trading is a fantastic activity.

I just don't want newcomers to be shafted right at the very start of their trading careers.

I don't think anyone should be posting personal trading records on a public board. The fact is that some good traders would make lousy trainers and some good trainers would make lousy traders. There's much more to trading than just a sound methodology.

Profitable trading starts with a good method, sure, but much more important than that is the psychology of trading. If you taught the same method to 20 people and got them to trade it over a year I bet you would have 20 different results at the end. Some would quit after the first loss, some would try to tinker with it, others would just completely balls the entries and exits up. Everyone's different. As Newtron said, he used Mr Charts ideas in this own trading methods. I doubt there is anyone who actually gets the exact same results as Mr Charts does.

There are a lot of member of this site who have trained with Mr Charts, thanks to his smart marketing on this board (but we won't go there!) and I have only read good things about it. If you really think you need some training then that has to be the best recommendation.

My advice, though, would be to do your own homework, learn your own lessons and own your system. But that takes time, hard work and a lot of money. So why do that, when you think that an expert will be able to tell you all you need to know in one day for £500?

BlairLogie. You are quite right. As T2W is promoting this course, Whatever they say, including myself and other mods, should be taken at face value. Those that have known me from old, will know that I try to impart impartial advice or opinions. I don't think, however, that T2W is "trying to cash in on Newbies". I think this course would NOT be suitable for a Newbie...This site has been down a long road of discovery and today we see it turning towards a self sustaining financial venture. To that end, it has to derive income. Yes, T2W is taking a cut. The income roadmap has been laid out such that there can be no more freebie advertising, or discrete hints.....
Hasn't this thread been done to death now? I think we've all had our pound of flesh.

Chartman

are you saying the courses are not for Newbies in order to remove your responsibility - who else but a Newbie is gonna take the course ??? and no one has stated that the courses are not for Newbies before to my knowledge - when i was trolled to get me to go on these courses - it was specific that i was being offered help as the trainers thought i was a Newbie

earn money from advertising, sponsorship etc etc from reputable companies - and make a profit from this site so it makes sense - and rewards the work put into it

but not from taking Newbies to the cleaners by allowing unproven individuals the credibility of being associated with the site and even being associated with the other advertisers on the site who by association also add credibility to the site

It seems to me that a lot of people out there still think there's some magic formula where you get stinking rich overnight.
There ain't :cheesy:
But as long as the dream is there there'll be courses for the mugs and unsuspecting.
As already posted, do your homework first, decide how you'd like to trade and then see which course, if any, you may gain from.
Having followed this board for a while, it seems like a decent set up, and my opinion is that Naz and Mr. Charts have good low risk entry points.
Whether you can utilise their expertise is another question.

Happy trading

Come on lads, the horse has been well and truly flogged!

Anybody know any good jokes?

well said BOY .. Lets all get on with trading techniques..
I am sitting here waiting MO to fall to 45.86 or even better 45.75 but just saw the VWAP .. The vwap is 45.92 low of the day is 45.31 so No trade

Better move on to find another opportunity .. DOW is not moving can some one from this BB kick the b*gger

Attachments

• mo.jpg
    mo.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 311
grey1

its real easy to move the ym - just hard to keep it moved!

moving the dow cash is real hard though!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.