My own successful FX Intraday Trading Blueprint

One for F:

You keep on hammering on reading price action. Have you got any tips/suggestions to improve reading price action? You noticed somewhere in your 20K posts that you took some things from Al Brooks and Lance Biggs. Have you got anymore documents/books that someone should read in order to understand price actionb etter/

Kind regards,

Koen

One for F:

You keep on hammering on reading price action. Have you got any tips/suggestions to improve reading price action? You noticed somewhere in your 20K posts that you took some things from Al Brooks and Lance Biggs. Have you got anymore documents/books that someone should read in order to understand price actionb etter/

Kind regards,

Koen

Hi BD

Thank you for commenting on my strategy that I have discussed in the other threads etc - I had to try and separate them into like a live trading thread - then the strategy and the LRs etc into different threads etc - simply because it is a complex method and not for all traders etc will get it - and so unless like you they are happy to take the time and study - knowing it might take anything from 4 to 8 months to fully understand it and be able to use it etc,

With regards Price Action - yes Al Brooks and Lance Beggs helped me understand scalping and PA a lot better - but this was maybe over 8 -10 yrs ago and I feel I have moved on so much more by combining more than just PA.

All traders understand the importance of Higher Highs and Higher Lows - and of course in down trends - LH's and LL's - but to just read PA is not really enough in isolation

I have started to understand more over the last 3 yrs the importance of the sessions Price structure bias - as well as how harmonic simple patterns like the ABC or 123 pattern and a Head and shoulders pattern are just as effective for me on a tick chart or 1 min - as for many on a 4 hr or daily.

The big advantage as a retail trader - and not sticking 100's of lots on per pip - but small stakes anything from say $1 to $250 a pip - then we can make a lot more money from what I call the "coalface" area than having to wait days and weeks and months to make say 300 or even 500 pips profit off a 120 pip stop and think that was nice - when really its just a trade with a RR of 2 to 4 - an we can make them in under 30 mins - several times a day.

I really feel the best ways of understand PA is down to focusing ideally at least 3 hrs over a day on the small frame charts noticing how everything moves

Its like watching paint dry - boring - but for me over the years I spotted so many "edges" many tutors or guru's never discuss in books or on courses - ie key times time windows - gameplay and false set ups etc etc

Price structure for me is made easier with the help of my Linear regression indicators

They are so much better than moving averages ( less lag) and I find I can get a set up on a tick or 1 min far earlier than any 5 or 15 min frame chart for intraday

Reading price structure and price action on the tick and 1 min is a skill that can only be learnt doing it. Its like riding a unicycle and juggling 5 balls. You can read all the books in the world on the theory and how to do it etc etc - but by only doing it will you then improve and be successful

Hope that helps and GL with all your studies etc

Regards

F

Izeik, I don't want to be rude but, don't be lazy and just dig into his threads.... I've been reading a lot of it (not all, still need to read this monster completely: http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-journals/208936-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co.html) and after a while it all starts to make sense.

Don't simply quote other people lazy.......i'm not digging ...i just wanted to know how he do his trading...me...got my own style.....very simple yet profitable huh.....so simple..
....no need to make ur head dizzy dizzy huh.....

Attachments

• t2w1.png
    t2w1.png
    61.3 KB · Views: 281
Last edited: