Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was at 3:20 , its not clear when you went short hence you were touting buys just before the 3 pm , anyway between 3:01 - 3:12 it went back up to 96 so you are stopped even if you were short , then at 3:20 you say : "I could have left 84 sell on - but would not risk a 10 -12 pips stop" .

And at 3:13 out of sells and looking for buys !

UCad

3 13 pm

only dropped to 79 - a HL and now trying back up

Out scalp sell for 1 pip but would only really buy again over 3305 and 10

3284 !

and scalped it multi times after it fell under 3284

its classic Forexmospherian stuff

vs

"I could have left 84 sell on - but would not risk a 10 -12 pips stop" .

Here is a few charts he posted...The ones with the red boxes are from his devil in detail thread were he was asked to show how you could have made 1000 pips in the day and posted them up showing his entries and the other charts are from his live thread
Seems a few are missing from the devil charts

Now bear in mind they are all hindsight charts with after the fact arrows put in,but it just shows this is how he trades (or doesnt) ..Bombard threads with so many calls and numbers that confuse everyone , then post charts with pinpoint accuracy of entry points of the best possible place to enter

Attachments

• Devil 1.png
    Devil 1.png
    69.2 KB · Views: 206
  • Live 1.png
    Live 1.png
    56.8 KB · Views: 207
  • Devil 2.png
    Devil 2.png
    74.5 KB · Views: 217
  • Live 2.png
    Live 2.png
    70.1 KB · Views: 240
Pete, ( fxmo ) It has gone on a bit long now, If one person questions your ability then fair enough, if 20 odd question it then there is a problem, are they all dissers ? jealous ? traders that just dont understand ?

Most on here, like myself tend to live and let live, I honestly dont believe someone can scalp with such a high win rate as well as being a high frequency blogger like yourself, It is impossible with a capital "I",

I never got chance to answer your reply about any pro traders on t2w before the other thread was closed, you mentioned DJ as being a pro, I agree, if i was to question one of his trades the very next post from him would be a full statement with entry,exit, price, etc.. and to back it up about being a pro he doesn't post here on a trading forum, his time is devoted to analysis and trading.

Now compare that to yourself, 99% of your time is posting on here, trying to teach others your method. When you have a strategy that works you tell nobody, you trade it and make money, simple as that, would lewis hamilton take his competitors around a track trying to teach them where to go faster ?

hey mate

I disagree..........mentoring/teaching others always makes the teacher even better .....they get fresh feedback and insights ...they question their own strategies ...they stay fresh .........they take a break from the humdrum boredom of trading ........

remember F only teaches people with a strong background/foundation in trading ....................trying to teach newbies does your head in (been there and tried that)........

so lets agree to disagree..........a lot of successful traders coach and mentor

N

Pete, ( fxmo ) It has gone on a bit long now, If one person questions your ability then fair enough, if 20 odd question it then there is a problem, are they all dissers ? jealous ? traders that just dont understand ?

Hi Mike - please dont try and use any common sense to work this out

Its just really a grudge match between some old school average maybe intermediate retail FX traders - maybe 8 or 10 of which 3 might be multi nics and a proper retail FX intraday trader who's embarrassing them and making them realise they are nowhere as good as they thought they were

Most on here, like myself tend to live and let live, I honestly dont believe someone can scalp with such a high win rate as well as being a high frequency blogger like yourself, It is impossible with a capital "I",

Interesting that point Mike

My win ratio as not been as good as my only main student - ie Major M. He's been up there at 85 to 95% on many weeks and on hundreds of trades.

I am sure you know - as I have said it enough times - mines anything from approx 65 too 87% on batches of 100 trades - that is not exceptional for a very experienced FX scalper / intraday trader

ITS NOT IMPOSSIBLE AT ALL

I even comment i dont always take every call as a trade especially if already had a few good scalps and well up against my hourly average

I never got chance to answer your reply about any pro traders on t2w before the other thread was closed, you mentioned DJ as being a pro, I agree, if i was to question one of his trades the very next post from him would be a full statement with entry,exit, price, etc.. and to back it up about being a pro he doesn't post here on a trading forum, his time is devoted to analysis and trading.

DJ must be at least 20 yrs younger than me - maybe even 30+ and still in his prime. I could stop tomorrow if i wanted to and dont have to work.

Intraday trading in isolation at a very high level is very boring. If I had pushed myself and gone back over 10 or 20 + lots a pip - then I would need 100% focus and concentration

Under 5 lots per pip - I only need to concentrate at 75% - ie in FI motor racing not a qualifying lap - just the level needed over a 6 hr or 24 hr race

My commentating via type takes anything from 20 -60 secs at most - in fact some comment are typed and posted in under 20 seconds - I started doing it for my own benefit and it helped me focus and was great to look back at the end of day

I have been doing it on and off for 5 yrs - so experienced and quick at typing - I am totally my own boss - only under my own pressures - and after 25 years on at main board levels in couple of large companies - this is not pressure Mike - its a piece of cake to someone of my capability

Now compare that to yourself, 99% of your time is posting on here, trying to teach others your method. When you have a strategy that works you tell nobody, you trade it and make money, simple as that, would lewis hamilton take his competitors around a track trying to teach them where to go faster ?

Dont agree with you here Mike

Nothing wrong and helping other genuine good guy trader - who might need help

The idea of keeping you method top secret - might have even been mine 10 yrs ago - but now coming near to the end of my trading life - I have no problem sharing - because I know no matter how much other are taught and trained - 70% + still will not make it - as they will not have the focus - commitment - concentration and of course disciplines to make it work - day in day out

With regards to Lewis Hamilton - met him years ago when he was go karting and when he was helping Jonathan Palmer at his driving experiences courses.

Never been driven by Lewis - but have been taken round 2 circuits by various ex FI drivers in a sports cars including Johnny Herbert and the guy who died last week in America - Justin Wilson. I have also been in a Audi tuned RS6 averaging 160 mph for 3 laps being driven by Derek Bell - former Le Mans winner at Millbrook test centre oval

All of these guys gave me great tips and helped me to improve my motor racing skills

Serious questions

Serious truthful answers Mike

Enjoy your weekend

Regards

Peter / F

hey mate

I disagree..........mentoring/teaching others always makes the teacher even better .....they get fresh feedback and insights ...they question their own strategies ...they stay fresh .........they take a break from the humdrum boredom of trading ........

remember F only teaches people with a strong background/foundation in trading ....................trying to teach newbies does your head in (been there and tried that)........

so lets agree to disagree..........a lot of successful traders coach and mentor

N

Better at teaching not trading ...you know what they say ,those that can do ,those that can't teach

It went below there and reversed up = stopped

Hi Tar

Would be delighted if used my method for a month

Problem is it will take you another couple of months to learn it and then you can ntry it yourself

This is the chart re after 3 00 pm on UCad Friday sell off

the devil is in the detail

My points to clearly scalp buy and scalp sell at start are clearly shown with arrows and cross overs

After accusing me of not having a method and then no calls in advance etc - you are now trying to say I cannot scalp etc etc

Its going now down further from pathetic to sheer madness - with maybe your big jealous grudge against me coming to the surface more and more

As i have been saying - you need to up your game - you and the gang and come up with some more new tactics - as at moment you are losing points day after day

Here's another chart you and the gang can laugh at

198004d1440855899-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ucad-3pm-280815.png

Attachments

• UCAD - 3PM 280815.png
    UCAD - 3PM 280815.png
    60.4 KB · Views: 818
To put an end to this misery , i may be able to donate some of my time and follow up on every "live call!" made by fxmo and report the results here live by the minute . Maybe after he comes back from his holiday . His stop policy is clear so it should be straight forward .

Tar
Your going to struggle you said "live call"

You may be waiting a while

Tar
Your going to struggle you said "live call"

You may be waiting a while

Hi Jeffre

How's your blood pressure today

So a call at 2 27 pm and 2 34 pm on Friday afternoon to sell off the UCad - which happened after 3 00 pm was not live or in advance

When I was at school - I was taught 2 27 pm is actually 33 mins in advance of 3 00 pm

then with all the other calls before it fell over 120+ pip from after 3 09 pm - as well as the 70 + pip late on buys - still under the magical high and 3284 important key level keeping it as an bear bias

Do you know much about FX intraday trading jeffrie ?

Maybe I could assist you to improve your knowledge - but can you focus and concentrate and have you got good disciplines ??

One thing I do know -- you are funny - and you have made me laugh - probably more than I have made you laugh

Enjoy your weekend

F

F the major issue here is that many many traders dissing you are far too set in their ways to try anything else ...........especially if they are doing okish..........you really cannot teach an old trader new tricks if their mind is closed to new ideas.......and woe betide it if another trader appears to be doing better ..hell will freeze over before they admit there may be other ways to make a buck

I also seem to be attracting a lot of criticism from them re supporting you and wanting to learn more what you do..............people then assume my Strengthmeter based trading approach is defunct , useless and not producing profits for me ..........they don't seem to understand that anyone who wants to improve and evolve must be prepared to be constantly pushing the envelope and learning more ....

furthermore they seem to think I use my free indicators for scalping - when I have always stated my scalping systems are far more advanced/real time than the MA based FXCorrelator I have offered here for free for several years .......they are glossing over my details conveniently to construct arguments against me and you .........they are too set in their ways and no one else is better or right

well in the real world that attitude is a recipe for disaster...........adapt or die.....and its the same for trading .........adapt or die

so I will keep adapting .....alongside the other areas I continue to follow and study re trading .................i'm always willing to experiment with things that interest me

simple as that gang ....and if you are a relatively new trader trying to look at ideas don't allow anyone to bully you regarding what you are interested in researching............Screw them .........its your career so do what you want .......no ones holding a gun to your head........

N

Hi Jeffre

How's your blood pressure today

So a call at 2 27 pm and 2 34 pm on Friday afternoon to sell off the UCad - which happened after 3 00 pm was not live or in advance

When I was at school - I was taught 2 27 pm is actually 33 mins in advance of 3 00 pm

then with all the other calls before it fell over 120+ pip from after 3 09 pm - as well as the 70 + pip late on buys - still under the magical high and 3284 important key level keeping it as an bear bias

Do you know much about FX intraday trading jeffrie ?

Maybe I could assist you to improve your knowledge - but can you focus and concentrate and have you got good disciplines ??

One thing I do know -- you are funny - and you have made me laugh - probably more than I have made you laugh

Enjoy your weekend

F
Think what you said was hope to sell is that your best live call??

F the major issue here is that many many traders dissing you are far too set in their ways to try anything else ...........especially if they are doing okish..........you really cannot teach an old trader new tricks if their mind is closed to new ideas.......and woe betide it if another trader appears to be doing better ..hell will freeze over before they admit there may be other ways to make a buck

I also seem to be attracting a lot of criticism from them re supporting you and wanting to learn more what you do..............people then assume my Strengthmeter based trading approach is defunct , useless and not producing profits for me ..........they don't seem to understand that anyone who wants to improve and evolve must be prepared to be constantly pushing the envelope and learning more ....

furthermore they seem to think I use my free indicators for scalping - when I have always stated my scalping systems are far more advanced/real time than the MA based FXCorrelator I have offered here for free for several years .......they are glossing over my details conveniently to construct arguments against me and you .........they are too set in their ways and no one else is better or right

well in the real world that attitude is a recipe for disaster...........adapt or die.....and its the same for trading .........adapt or die

so I will keep adapting .....alongside the other areas I continue to follow and study re trading .................i'm always willing to experiment with things that interest me

simple as that gang ....and if you are a relatively new trader trying to look at ideas don't allow anyone to bully you regarding what you are interested in researching............Screw them .........its your career so do what you want .......no ones holding a gun to your head........

N

Hi N

I feel sorry for you Neil - your Fx Correlator is a perfect tool for any FX retail trader to have in his / her "toolkit"

The fact that you have offered it free as well and assisted many traders with its use should not be forgotten by all T2W members over the years

Too many members here live inn their own little world - and if they are happy and content - leave them be - especially if they are happy with their results and returns

On Friday morning quite rightly you had it as another bullish US dollar day - and for any swing or day traders it was another clue for later sell offs on the EU and GU etc and big rises on the UJ

At that time I was buying the EU more as it went up to 1309 ish before it sold off

For many day and swing traders - a 70 or 100 pip stops is acceptable and therefore if they are after 200 -400 pip moves - no problem.

But for short term intraday - as you say yourself you need more advanced tools - and nothing against the MA's - but for me LR's are far superior for my own intraday method

Trouble is - nobody believes or understands that you can nearly follow every few pips moves through a session simply because they are told you cannot trade in the noise etc

Scalpers unfortunately do have a poor reputation - not helped by many needing 10 15 pip stops and only making 1 -2 pip wins

I have met hundreds of scalpers over the last 10 years on various forums and courses etc - and many cannot think out the box - or understand that even with a 85% win ratio you can still lose money

I have only met maybe 5 scalpers who I would say at extra "edges" and were very profitable

As some one has already mentioned - they can burn out quickly - especially taking multi hundred trades in a 6 or 8 hr session

I also totally agree with you - everyone needs to adapt and change in a fast moving world - but many are still living is Jessie Livermore days - when super computers had not even been thought off.

I am 100% certain you would not have spent this last year checking out this thread and MM's performance etc and back my method without you doing all your own necessary trading due diligence via the other threads - testing my calls and basically running my method in conjunction with your own scalping and intraday method.

You know it works - my alternative fans just cannot seem to understand it - but that's there loss and not my worry

I know Fugazsy as said it will be on sale next at $199 for course etc etc

Rubbish

If I sold 100 copies over a few months - its not worth the hassle for $20k - after all I can make that in a good average month and only have to deal with maybe 10 dissers here

If 100 traders had the course - they would expect 1 to 1 assistance off me and out the 100 - maybe 10 or 20 would excel to go on to success - and maybe 30 to 50 would fail - mainly due to them not being experienced enough and not prepared to put the work in and focus and continual disciplines required for success

Its too complex and difficult to just sell - Major M is a clever guy -and had 2 yrs plus of FX education behind him - but it still took him over 6 months to really get there

My alternative fans want a 3 hr quick fix answer - and if it not available - then they will carry on taking the wee wee and everybody else who might be prepared to put the effort in to get there

That's life - and thankfully N you are knowledgeable enough - old enough and wise enough to understand that

Agree - never let a bully win - and if anyone really thinks I am a bully - again - I am the most polite and helpful character out - to all "good guys" who are genuine

Again - thank you for your support. I am away in September and if i remember right you mentioned you are off for 3 weeks

Enjoy

Regards#

F

well at least you are leaving the thread ........we have a lot of dissers who have claimed squatting rights here ;)

N

He meant to say i'll get a new nic and return then.

I would have thought his writing style was rather obvious if yer know I mean.

F

You have nothing to offer only BS and million of posts, I ask you for a single proof, not a statement, not a live call, only an historical chart because you are bombarding us every day you are the best forex trader on the all planet, have you guys seen any? No. Do you know why? Because you do not trade or you are not making even close the 50 pips every day you are strongly and constantly declaring.

The other day you told us you would have made 1000 pips on a 160 pips move in one of your constant spamming about how perfect you are, I asked you in various way to show us on a chart how you would have done it in hindsight, have you guys seen any? No. Do you know why? Because you cannot even work it out in hindsight how you would do it.

You, your guru and your apostles have offered very low quality posts here with the intention only to feed your huge ego as in making 1000 pips per day or making 40-50 % return in a day and everyday, I feel sorry for you, you have became the joke of the forum and you are still laughing.

this is just a post of one of you and they were delivered every day in abundance until we rightly decided enough was enough:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/dis...ert-retail-forex-trader-5239.html#post2587958

and this a comment of one of our member in regard:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-journals/195260-all-fugazsy-75.html#post2588254

F get a job and a life an stop once for all with this tragic comedy play, it is very embarrassing.

Regards

I see you still carrying a candle for me and asking the same question again and now again, are you a tellytubby?

i will give you a live call ftse to hit 6366 early next week and i am long to it thats about 100 pips for you

Status
Not open for further replies.