Rav's Calls

Good evening All well our current pip basket stands at 50 pips ...
I am going to post my chart with a bit more detail tonight if I can...

Best of luck for any one that follows my trades...

Happy Trading
Rav

Last edited:
Hi SN,

I am looking for all availble traps that I can set....
Scan the majorst and crosses which are near fib and Daily pivots...so that I can guarantee a trade..

Happy Trading
Rav

Trade call:Could be a long tem
Long on USD\CHf :Long @ 1.8835
Stop @ 1.7995
Target 1.1880

9:38 for the daily candle to close above...1.8832..
This should be a good trade...Just be patient...

So This pair is very slow but we are sure to see some pips..I believe..If in 2 more hours it hasnt moved..then we might reconsider..but techincals seem to be with us short term.....ie 30 mins long term means more than 6 hours

Good morning all ,
I am sorry about this trade but I did pull out myself after a 6 pips loss because if you recollect I did say that if in 2 hours it stays here then I will reconsider..sorry for no letting you know..

Please let me know if anyone followed the call all the way through...I will give you some pips...

Now coming back to buisness today...
I am waiting for EUR\JPY and GBP\JPY to yield us some pips today...
I had a couple of scalp on eur\usd and GBP\usd this morning and they worked fine...
So I will wirte my theory on the boards today if I get time...
Posting and trading is hard but I try my level best..

Hi 2be,
I hope you got my mail re the patterns..

Anyway retail sales out at 9:30 pretty convinced that the figure is going to be a very negative one and hence cable and geppy is stalling.....
Will have to wait and see before we enter these trades

GBP\JPY is currently stuck between 38.2 and 50.0 fib levels...
I am looking at gbp\jpy going south just after the news the levels

The Chart with all levels..

GBP\JPY is currently stuck between 38.2 and 50.0 fib levels...
I am looking at gbp\jpy going south just after the news the levels

Here is the chart for GBP\JPY

Attachments

• geppy.JPG
    geppy.JPG
    232.8 KB · Views: 170
MY BIAS IS SHORT...ON THE NEWS..
Hence I am going to go for a news trade if I get a chance...

Hi 2be,
I hope you got my mail re the patterns..

Anyway retail sales out at 9:30 pretty convinced that the figure is going to be a very negative one and hence cable and geppy is stalling.....
Will have to wait and see before we enter these trades
Hi Rav, I do not know why, but I did not get the file. It is poss the file is too big fo an ordinary email. To send large files I have used "sendthisfile.com", free account for a slower transmission, but still a v good service. Orderred Rob Bookam book too. Thursday on the dow could bring some shorting apportunity aspeccially as the rise might be seen as an overreaction to the interest rate cut. Got also VT trader, looks good, and I am getting failiarised with it.
Happy trading. 2be

Last edited:
eur/jpy short

Hi Rav, just interested to know what indicator yuo are using to decide to go short ?
looking at the hourly to me looks like it's going long and the 618 fib has been broken on 4 hourly?
Cheers:

eur/jpy short

Hi Rav looks like you were spot on!
love to know the indicators and also are you using Fibbo to give you your targets???
:) :cheesy: