Rav's Calls

144 pips for the week in our pipbasket with only 2 losses one of 6 pips and the 2nd of only 10 pips...I hope all of you enjoyed the ride that followed the trade....

Happy Trading...
Rav

Morris ----Its you sir..Indicators are a big secret.....Just a joke mate...
I have posted my charts previously for you to see all the indicators that I use but will definately expose my theories on this sunday when I have a bit of time if you dont mind...back to the match for now
India vs southafrica......

I am preparing for one more trade to finish the week with 200 pips...And that would be our job done for the month....

Thanks you tracey...
I am just here to help...nothing else..
I will be posting my methods on sunday if I get the time...

I was going to call the long as the price was about to bounce of the 100 sma on the hourlys...but not much luck as I am watching the match between india and sa right now..

Not to worry only another 64 pips....I can only try

short on eur\jpy @ 161.16 stop @ 161.36...
Target 20 pips minimum....
Happy Trading

Short on the dow @ 13800 with a stop above pivot @ 13820

10 point only with a limit order in

short on eur\jpy @ 161.16 stop @ 161.36...
Target 20 pips minimum....
Happy Trading
I am again increasing my stop to 36 apologies...
When scalping you should aim for 5,10,15 accordingly unless I say long term

Eur\jpy now move stop to +5 pips...
And move dow to break even if you have not set a limit.

I am out of the dow trade for +18 points.....Perfect
Currently ...Eur\jpy @ +10 profit but I am sure we will pull another 20 ....We will wait and see

This currently brings us to our total of 167...Pips...
Without our unfinished trade..........

I got closed out on eur\jpy trade with 5 pips but I am happy...
Happy Trading Everyone

Current Pip Basket :167--
Monthly target --300
Number of days traded--3

Just a quick note.....
The main Reasons I put scalp trades to break even is so we dont make a loss...
I am not too worried about making profit because I only get into a trade which will definately yield me 5 pips...So I protect my lossess..
Look at both trades now If we would have left them open we would have barely made 4 pips...

Good evening,
Very Happy India won against south Africa and I am halfway there to meeting my pip target for the boards....
Now lets talk about the trades for tonight

1st trade:
Short Eur\jpy @ 161.36
Stop @ 161.48
Target 1:161.16----Move stop to break even...once this target has been achieved..
Target2:161.00
Target3:160.38

Maximum loss including spread is 16 pips....

Happy Trading
Rav

Eur\jpy getting near our target area...the one thing is never get in to a diferent price unless it is one or 2 pips either side...as there are reasons for shorting at certain points...discipline thats all....

All is not lost......Another couple of trades..coming up .....6 loss is bearable...
After all we have had a fantastic day..I am looking at one trade tommorow with a 100 pips if all things work out....lol I wish we had them every day.....

I will post when the next trade when I am ready

Happy trading Rav