Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
To put an end to this misery , i may be able to donate some of my time and follow up on every "live call!" made by fxmo and report the results here live by the minute . Maybe after he comes back from his holiday . His stop policy is clear so it should be straight forward .

It doesn't bother me and I actually feel sorry for them. Some people are stubborn and we all know how that blindsides information.

Actually I agree - I feel sorry for quite a few members on this forum

Still that's life - there will always be intelligent and non-intelligent - weak and strong - doers and the idle - and of course winners and losers

Some members are just focused at being negative and staying stuck in their own "small world"

If they are happy - then good luck and carry on - if they are not maybe they should open up their minds more - as it is holding many back

Regards

F

To put an end to this misery , i may be able to donate some of my time and follow up on every "live call!" made by fxmo and report the results here live by the minute . Maybe after he comes back from his holiday . His stop policy is clear so it should be straight forward .

Last main one yesterday in advance on the UCad before it happened prior to 3 00 pm

Tar

Will find it out for you now

Hang on

F

Last main one yesterday in advance on the UCad before it happened prior to 3 00 pm

Tar

Will find it out for you now

Hang on

F

I meant during the session without cherry picking ... results will be documented here live by the minute ....

Good Luck

Or maybe get a life ?

You are Stalking now dude

N

2 34 pm

Hope to be able to sell off UCad soon

Even high is coming up to 30 mins with no breach

UCad

Live call in advance of action Tar

NotE time stamp off me and off the actual thread number which i will find later

I then commented on it with my scalp actions at least 3 times before it dropped after 3 00 pm and 3 09pm

It made me over 70 pips off one partial - maybe over 150 on all partials and scalps

It carried on then down all afternoon and evening approx what 120 pips

Just one of my fabulous calls I make every day

In advance by over 30 mins

backed up by 3 + more posts

The devil is in the detail

Chart to follow

Need to rub this one home - as it was quite a good call

Must make it into a big deal now you asked about it

BUT

All my true followers know this anyway

PS- I know specsave in UK have a good deal on atm - maybe worth looking at

Enjoy your weekend

I will - as normal

Regards

F

Ucad info from Friday 28th to now follow - just for the non believers

you are telling us in advance of something that you told in advance..i think we already know what we're going to get in advance F, its just your believers that don't:LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:
UCad - calls in advance of move

UCad

2 26 pm - now up at 3300 and AU touched 7120 before it bounced

2 34 pm

UCad

2 57pm

No 3 00 pm news and UCad in 30 pip range now

Under 3300 it wants lower - but not being allowed to fall

Maybe over 3305 and 10 different ball game - and back to more scalp buys

Ucad back in scalp sell mode under 84 again now

UCad

3 13 pm

only dropped to 79 - a HL and now trying back up

Out scalp sell for 1 pip but would only really buy again over 3305 and 10

UCad

I could have left 84 sell on - but would not risk a 10 -12 pips stop

its been clearly a sell on my set up last 50 mins

Now finally under 84 - 79 and 70 and as i type 58

Ucad

I called for looking at a sell 30 mins before it happened

I scalp sold first for just one pip - and then after 30 mins with no breach of high started adding under 84 and 79

The move went done in total over 120 pips till end of play - maybe with partials - and easy 200 pip available - but i did not carry on scalping it after 5 00 pm as I went out for early evening meal

As I said with my comments

It was set up for a sell under 3300

It took its time - as my chart shows - but again another call near a high of day

just a normal day at my desk really

Ucad

1 min LR chart with a KT

197994d1440844074-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ucad-280815.png

Attachments

• UCAD - 280815.png
    UCAD - 280815.png
    69.1 KB · Views: 696
you are telling us in advance of something that you told in advance..i think we already know what we're going to get in advance F, its just your believers that don't:LOL:

hi malaguti

What worries me is the time stamps

i actually put my own time on my calls - as well as the T2W one which might differ with mine by a minute or two sometimes

So the main sell came after 3 00 pm UK time yesterday

i started commenting on UCad at 2 26 and at 2 33/4 - said want to look at selling it off

then made a few more comments and scalped it multi times after it fell under 3284

its classic Forexmospherian stuff

ie - Finding an interim high or high of day

scalping it - waiting for time rules of over 30 mins with no breach of high - adding to sell and then basically screwing the pips off it

Plus the fact - stops in profit under 3300 and under 2980 and then PPND job

I reckon a master trader like Sir Gissachance ( who is better than me) could over say 2 to 7 hrs make 300 pips out that fall - with a lot of it totally safe with stops in profit

Do people understand that 2 26 and 2 34 pm is in advance of the fall and the sells after 3 00 pm ???

I notice i must have made about 3 more comments asking others if they had caught the sell off

Nick responded later on - MM was not around in afternoon so have not got a clue if he got it

Have a good weekend - must get ready for the sports

Regards

F

Alot of USDCAD scalp buys in there as well :

2 34 pm

2 44pm

bounces under 3296/7 are sells - but we need now under 3279 and 74 next to stay with sells

Now need bounce from 71 to stay under 88/89- to sell again

We did not stay under 89 - went to 95 - nice scalp buy if you had any on

We cannot sell it again for now

staying above 84 - thats the clue

UCad

2 57pm

No 3 00 pm news and UCad in 30 pip range now

Under 3300 it wants lower - but not being allowed to fall

Maybe over 3305 and 10 different ball game - and back to more scalp buys

Ucad back in scalp sell mode under 84 again now

UCad

3 13 pm

only dropped to 79 - a HL and now trying back up

Out scalp sell for 1 pip but would only really buy again over 3305 and 10

UCad

3 28 pm

I said above 1 hr ago when price near 3300

Now at 3237

Its blooming obvious - I have not got a clue about intraday trading FX

lol

Ucad a scalp buy from 3 39 pm

low at 3216 and above 22 just a scalp buy

Need a bounce over 40 to stay with it then pullback staying over 25

Pete, ( fxmo ) It has gone on a bit long now, If one person questions your ability then fair enough, if 20 odd question it then there is a problem, are they all dissers ? jealous ? traders that just dont understand ?

Most on here, like myself tend to live and let live, I honestly dont believe someone can scalp with such a high win rate as well as being a high frequency blogger like yourself, It is impossible with a capital "I",

I never got chance to answer your reply about any pro traders on t2w before the other thread was closed, you mentioned DJ as being a pro, I agree, if i was to question one of his trades the very next post from him would be a full statement with entry,exit, price, etc.. and to back it up about being a pro he doesn't post here on a trading forum, his time is devoted to analysis and trading.

Now compare that to yourself, 99% of your time is posting on here, trying to teach others your method. When you have a strategy that works you tell nobody, you trade it and make money, simple as that, would lewis hamilton take his competitors around a track trying to teach them where to go faster ?

Alot of USDCAD scalp buys in there as well :

Now lets stick with the facts Tar - dont do a Fugazsy lol

I clearly state that its a different ballgame above 3305 and 10 and would be scalp buying above there

BUT

I cleary state many times under 3300 - its a sell and sell

To make multi pips I will scalp buy any 10 + pip bounce

Sometimes I will a have 2 or 3 X 30% sell stakes on a pair - with a stops in profits and then scalp against with a buy at 100% stake size - and then add another scalp if it carries on up over 7 pip

End result - say 2 x 30% stakes selling and on a quick retrace 2 x 100% scalp buys

Net effect - 60% money on price falling - 200% stakes on it going up 10+ pips - so net effect on rise of 10 pips is 140%

Then out scalps buys and when it drops again - stay with 60% partial stake sells with additional scalp sells added

All attempted with stop in profit

If you notice there would be over 70 pips to be made on scalp buys during its 120 + pip falls

Why waste good pips when you are an expert ?

Must go

Back later on

F

UCad

That was at 3:20 , its not clear when you went short hence you were touting buys just before the 3 pm , anyway between 3:01 - 3:12 it went back up to 96 so you are stopped even if you were short , then at 3:20 you say : "I could have left 84 sell on - but would not risk a 10 -12 pips stop" .

Last edited:
Morning -- Mr sharky must be loving all the action on t2w this weekend:devilish:
(From post 57715 above)
Here your answers were vague, I am not a kid, I asked you in different forms just to get back from you the same vagueness...Now you never had a fair answer for that......actually it was showing something hidden....

Correct - there is something hidden and I am sorry to have to admit it

Pete thanks for being honest

Status
Not open for further replies.