A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone notice how GU is up 300 pips since last evening around a brag post time?

Guess all the partials are in the pan as nothing gets closed out here.

Maybe lay low and come back and we might have forgotten, more likely return and type in a nonsensical way and we may just not remember.

350 just about!

350 just about!

Dear NickBK,

Thank you for continually sharing your thoughts and repeatedly hiding behind the disguise of "we" the people or group and so on. Disappointing to see that you are compelled to place yourself amongst an imaginary herd, giving you a false sense of security and an emotional scaffolding for support. It is also disappointing to see your fears and greed displayed and then exposed in this same way.
However, unnecessary to act out because already revealed and mentioned several posts ago.

Just wondering if the name NickBK stands for Nick Burger King and if so, am surprised the company give you this much time away from the grill. Meanwhile your burgers are on fire and the rest of us have been releasing the K.R.A.K.E.N. to make the pips and not Chips elsewhere.
Will seriously consider posting the K.R.A.K.E.N. on this thread now, do not go away, remember to turn down the grill and stay right there. K.R.A.K.E.N. will follow after a short break. Keep your E.Y.E.S. software both on the screen and on the clock and hopefully your B.R.A.I.N.S. hardware will not crash too soon again.
7:6
Peace and Blessings to All.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Last edited:
Nice post.

So I start out querying your mega pip claims and a valid question on pullbacks and as usual any person who does not swallow it whole gets disparaged here.

You did not supply any explanation, let alone an adequate one for the 550 pip slippage instead we got yet another sermon on basically nothing and of course only your vivid imagination to back up your assertions.

You come to the thread with loosely veiled adverts for your own site, which I hope goes better and you do not need to spam a forum you despise. You make comments that you, no doubt think are clever and in reality you come across as obtuse and perhaps not the full shilling.

You can congratulate yourself after your last post as you have added childish to your many attributes.

If it offends you that people question your posts then that's hardly my fault, it should have been foretold to a clairvoyant like yourself.

traded a little this morning but work is swamping me ...........back soon

N

Nice post.

So I start out querying your mega pip claims and a valid question on pullbacks and as usual any person who does not swallow it whole gets disparaged here.

You did not supply any explanation, let alone an adequate one for the 550 pip slippage instead we got yet another sermon on basically nothing and of course only your vivid imagination to back up your assertions.

You come to the thread with loosely veiled adverts for your own site, which I hope goes better and you do not need to spam a forum you despise. You make comments that you, no doubt think are clever and in reality you come across as obtuse and perhaps not the full shilling.

You can congratulate yourself after your last post as you have added childish to your many attributes.

If it offends you that people question your posts then that's hardly my fault, it should have been foretold to a clairvoyant like yourself.

Dear NickBK,

Thank you for posting what could be seen as a delusional summary of events and for now portraying yourself as a peoples martyr along with more of the same malicious humour.
You are strangely oblivious to the notion that I read EPR in the markets and in people, whom strangely form the sentiment of the markets. Trading and the Wisdom of the Crowd, you might say. The suggestion could be to brush up on your approach and comms if you want to walk with me for awhile.
I would also suggest reviewing the two paragraphs in the previous message, just maybe there might be hidden messages for trading the markets, naturally excluding the banter of course.
Hopefully you can now move forwards and leave the past behind, but that is your own choice. However and most respectfully be reminded that nothing is received upon demand.
Unless, it is the K.R.A.K.E.N. who is doing the asking of course.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Last edited:
Amongst the high-profile hand-bag fighting in green crayons, I wonder if we have overlooked S.U.N.1.1 in all of this.

The litmus test of FxMos methodology would be if sun11 has felt she has genuinely learned anything of value, or that every time some error is made, a new reason for her losses is concocted, leaving her just as far away from consistency as ever.

I quite liked this thread when FxMo was driving it, but felt sun11 was being made to focus on tight entries, rather than firstly to grasp direction first.
I am no mentor, but I would have thought building confidence in getting the direction right would come first, followed by improving the entries incrementally, once the confidence was built up.
(teach the student to hit the target consistently first, then fine-tune them to hitting bulls-eyes)

Anyway....
It seems like we may never know.
I can't see how this thread can be be brought on track, unless the K.R.A.K.E.N. and the 31 pairs is unveiled, as Sir G has intimated.

Amongst the high-profile hand-bag fighting in green crayons, I wonder if we have overlooked S.U.N.1.1 in all of this.

The litmus test of FxMos methodology would be if sun11 has felt she has genuinely learned anything of value, or that every time some error is made, a new reason for her losses is concocted, leaving her just as far away from consistency as ever.

I quite liked this thread when FxMo was driving it, but felt sun11 was being made to focus on tight entries, rather than firstly to grasp direction first.
I am no mentor, but I would have thought building confidence in getting the direction right would come first, followed by improving the entries incrementally, once the confidence was built up.
(teach the student to hit the target consistently first, then fine-tune them to hitting bulls-eyes)

Anyway....
It seems like we may never know.
I can't see how this thread can be be brought on track, unless the K.R.A.K.E.N. and the 31 pairs is unveiled, as Sir G has intimated.

Dear trendie,

Some valid points raised by you and will support the notion that Forexmospherian will bring this post live on return.

Some further information about the K.R.A.K.E.N.
Analyses 5 Time Frames from Daily to M1 with the addition of CBA for the week. CBA in brief is Crystal Ball Analysis using a mathematical forecast. The K.R.A.K.E.N. parameters are set in stone by strict parameters.
31 Pairs 155 Charts plus 31 Forecasts. Making it quite a large document to upload.

FPA is then utilized. Looking further than the K.R.A.K.E.N. with once again a set of strict mathematical parameters, 5 Second to 1/10th Sec. FPA again is created in a document. 31 pairs and 93 Charts with an additional FPA CBA of 31 Forecasts.

Example:
Kraken EURUSD CBA = Positive
FPA EURUSD CBA = Pos
FPA EURUSD 5 Sec = Neg
FPA EURUSD 1 Sec = Neg
FPA EURUSD 0.1 Sec = Pos

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Example:
FPA EURUSD CBA = Pos
FPA EURUSD 5 Sec = Neg
FPA EURUSD 1 Sec = Neg
FPA EURUSD 0.1 Sec = Pos

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Morning Sir G..

Its not my method...but out of general curiosity , EURUSD long term forecast is +ve...Now 5sec, 1sec is negative....So if you need to enter bullish, you enter on this time frame on correction...is it like that...? multiple time frame analysis...

Regards

Morning Sir G..

Its not my method...but out of general curiosity , EURUSD long term forecast is +ve...Now 5sec, 1sec is negative....So if you need to enter bullish, you enter on this time frame on correction...is it like that...? multiple time frame analysis...

Regards

Dear sun11,

Good to hear from you and hope all is well.

As you are probably aware the Kraken printed CBA Pos EU for some time.
You may or may not of seen my recent M5 chart = 3B plus MC plus DC plus EPR SYM. Line data for M5 = H/S and is where Bear stops are currently sighted. The Kraken currently prints Pos M5. I am hold EU long 110 pips.

I think a good understanding of Fractal would be handy as this is Advanced Techs.
Each TF can offer a potential Trade in either direction. Versus correlate TF's in order to travel with Kraken CBA.
Updated FPA
FPA EURUSD CBA = Pos
FPA EURUSD 5 Sec = Neg
FPA EURUSD 1 Sec = Neg
FPA EURUSD 0.1 Sec = Neg

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Last edited:
Dear sun11,

Good to hear from you and hope all is well.

As you are probably aware the Kraken printed CBA Pos EU for some time.
You may or may not of seen my recent M5 chart = 3B plus MC plus DC plus EPR SYM. Line data for M5 = H/S and is where Bear stops are currently sighted. The Kraken currently prints Pos M5. I am hold EU long 110 pips.

I think a good understanding of Fractal would be handy as this is Advanced Techs.
Each TF can offer a potential Trade in either direction. Versus correlate TF's in order to travel with Kraken CBA.
Updated FPA
FPA EURUSD CBA = Pos
FPA EURUSD 5 Sec = Neg
FPA EURUSD 1 Sec = Neg
FPA EURUSD 0.1 Sec = Neg

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Example Update FPA EURUSD 0.1 Sec reads Pos ( 3B plus MC)
Everything else as above.

Friday AM - My Method in real time

Hi Guys

Last thing I want to do is give out loads of free calls that make traders who do not follow my method good returns

I am looking at totally changing this journal in Aprils - yes I will feature some LIVE TRADES IN ADVANCE - (only short term intraday) - but really I already do it every day - but so many just do not get it .

That's frustrating to me - but Its like anything in life - any skill that you find easy and can do it well - then you forget how difficult it is for other guys who are just trying to learn.

I first put this time grid up over 1 year ago on my old thread

221322d1458303611-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-fs-template-2016.png

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/dis...trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader.html

While I am on about that thread - its worth reading the first comment - as that was nearly 30 months ago - and basically I am still doing the same today

So you should know now my 2 time windows very hr and the 6 key times every hr

So lets now look at whats happened this morning - using these 6 key times from after 6 00 am

( I noticed Gissa was up trading prior to 5 00 am this morning - too early for me lol)

Will post over next hour as least 5 + examples

Attachments

• F's Template 2016.png
    F's Template 2016.png
    26.1 KB · Views: 881
Hey F - welcome back

again time against me today - will catch up with some observations over the weekend

N

Hi Guys

Last thing I want to do is give out loads of free calls that make traders who do not follow my method good returns

I am looking at totally changing this journal in Aprils - yes I will feature some LIVE TRADES IN ADVANCE - (only short term intraday) - but really I already do it every day - but so many just do not get it .

That's frustrating to me - but Its like anything in life - any skill that you find easy and can do it well - then you forget how difficult it is for other guys who are just trying to learn.

I first put this time grid up over 1 year ago on my old thread

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/dis...trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader.html

While I am on about that thread - its worth reading the first comment - as that was nearly 30 months ago - and basically I am still doing the same today

So you should know now my 2 time windows very hr and the 6 key times every hr

So lets now look at whats happened this morning - using these 6 key times from after 6 00 am

( I noticed Gissa was up trading prior to 5 00 am this morning - too early for me lol)

Will post over next hour as least 5 + examples

suggest you just keep it positional dude...........name the pairs you are hunting and a few key S/R levels on them

up to you if you do the serious post mortems later in the day - must burn your time ? - I cant do that anymore here - no time at all :rolleyes:

N

Hi Guys

I

tell me about it ............I have a pretty unique approach using currency indexes and its all hardwired in now ............if I ever do teach again ive got to seriously dilute the training initially :smart:

N

Hi N

Butlins Bognor Regis was good ( lol)

Enjoyed the break -

Hope you having a good March

All the best

F

that's 10 mins from me dude .............hahahahaha

went for a finance consulting job there a while back to review their reporting / commercials etc etc .......frightened the life out of the young Finance manager there

not invited back :LOL:

N

Lets look From Friday Am - 6 00 am to 9 09 am

Key times - various pairs - all off the tick chart for extra accuracy - after it we do we need 7 pip stops if you can get entry spot on - then 3 or 4 pips is enough

EA

221324d1458304109-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ea-18316-6-00am-tick-sell.png

221326d1458304109-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ea-18316-am-6-51-am-turn-tick.png

GU

221328d1458304109-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-gu-18316-6-30am-tick-sell.png

EU

Note the KT's

221330d1458304109-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-18316-6-30am-sell-tick.png

221332d1458304109-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-18316-tick-7-39-8-09-am.png

Attachments

• EA - 18316 6 00am tick sell.png
    EA - 18316 6 00am tick sell.png
    90.9 KB · Views: 770
  • EA - 18316 am 6 51 am turn on tick.png
    EA - 18316 am 6 51 am turn on tick.png
    93 KB · Views: 763
  • GU - 18316 6 30am tick sell.png
    GU - 18316 6 30am tick sell.png
    71.1 KB · Views: 775
  • EU - 18316 6 30am sell tick.png
    EU - 18316 6 30am sell tick.png
    80 KB · Views: 751
  • EU - 18316 TICK AND 7 39 AND 8 09 am.png
    EU - 18316 TICK AND 7 39 AND 8 09 am.png
    85.2 KB · Views: 758
Let's look at some more KT scalps this morning next

Ok after LO onwards

EJ

4th pair in addition to EU / EA / GU

221334d1458304516-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ej-18316-1021-11am.png

221336d1458304516-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ej-18316-10-21-am-larger-view-2.png

Attachments

• EJ - 18316 1021 11AM.png
    EJ - 18316 1021 11AM.png
    84.9 KB · Views: 755
  • EJ - 18316 10 21 AM LARGER VIEW 2.png
    EJ - 18316 10 21 AM LARGER VIEW 2.png
    98.9 KB · Views: 761
12 45pm

Last comments on EJ - and charts after 10 21 am ( Key Time ) and 11 00 am - Key time as seen a 30+ PIP RISE - with price stopping just before 126 00 - at 125 97/8

Can we scalp buy again above 125 70 / 5 next ?

Pleas guys - you tell me ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.