A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU is teasing .............I think its sells are over now for a while

on the G8 from 6am the usd is the Lead bull currency .............unusual

yen replacing gbp as alpha sell

gu at 4097 is a deep rebuy now .....i'm tempted to resell ..........lets see the 7.30 bar

ok here we are into 7.30

UJ rebuys
UCAD buys
AU sells
GU resells

ready ?

all other pairs on table rejecting price offered .....GU the sell dudes .....4091

bus gone already

all other pairs on table rejecting price offered .....GU the sell dudes .....4091

bus gone already

back to 96 ................already ...........but I was already 5 pips up and taken :smart:

au sells most promising ....but uninspiring .............I need another volatility spike

dammit I missed the EA ...............ok sell aud on usd and Euro

yeeeehaaaaaaa..............I love trading ...........4th volatility spike in motion for 3 mins now

ok I have to prepare for some early calls to the far east

I don't trade the way F does .....but I do borrow from his excellent strategies

I hope my few calls to day help the trades move along .......

i'm well up on the day so no complaints

cheers
N

hey all

popped back for 2 mins

very average London session in truth so far ............

Yen and GBP have dominated the bears ..........as I was trading earlier successfully on GU sells and UJ buys ...........(See Forexmospherieans thread from 7 am)

the USD was very strong early London .it faded from 7.45am .........but came back well from after 9am again ..........

weve had a very strong Aussie team - especially NZD at times ......

nothing pushing more than perhaps 30 pips from opening though.......that's sloooooooow

on the pair front BULL EA has touched 40 pip moves from 6am London............ GU has been sold off to -30pips at times

I expect to see 50-60 minimum on a decent London session ...........so as I said this is Slooooooooooooooow today so far

ok good hunting everyone

if I were scalping now (cant stay)........

we are in a retrace of volatility so wouldn't be much in at the moment (last G8 volatitlty move was around 10.39 and moved smoothly for 15 mins or so ............)

EA sells
EY sells
NU buys
UCAD sells
UJ buys

messy correlation really

ok good hunting
N

Status
Not open for further replies.