A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just W.E.I.R.D.

So, over the weekend, posts were made helping someone, and MM got an infraction?
Did it happen on this thread? In which case, have the posts been removed?
Did the infraction come from the person being helped? Or from a moderator, or third-party?

Is that why this morning the posts have been cryptic, what with all the CBA, FPA, etc?

I want my daily commentary back, please!

Dear trendie,
CBA from the Kraken will tell us with upto, or greater than a weeks notice of what the Market will do, most traders have never heard of the existence of CB or CBA. The alert is sent out long before most Traders actually realize what is happening.
FPA CBA informs us what the 1/10th of a Second, 1 Sec and 5 second Traders will do, only it will inform us before they even know what is happening too.
Neg = Negative, Pos = Positive. Hope you can tell I shorted GU and hope as above so below helps too.
Peace and Blessings to All.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

I dread to think what FxMo is going to say when he gets back to this thread.
This has been whats its like when teenagers decide to have a party at home when the adults are away.

There is going to be a lot of vomit-stained carpets and spent condoms to clear up.
Along with a massive hangover.
Oh dear.

Dear MajorMagnum,

GU FPA = Neg, 5 Sec = Neg, 1 Sec = Neg, 0.1 Sec = Negative and hope you caught sight of EU FPA. Currently Holding Short GU 650 Pips plus 23 Pips via FPA and Kraken.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Dear MajorMagnuM,

As Foretold: GU FPA CBA = Neg, 5 Sec = Pos, 1 Sec = Pos, 0.1 Sec = Neg.
Currently Holding 700 Pips short plus 70 plus 20 and am sure the alerts arrived in the very best of T.I.M.E. and hope everyone had a K.R.A.K.E.N. day.
As you know, the Kraken, CBA, JBCB, EPR and FPA are available for 31 Currency Pairs in multiple Time Frames. Hope this helps.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Dear MajorMagnuM,

As Foretold: GU FPA CBA = Neg, 5 Sec = Pos, 1 Sec = Pos, 0.1 Sec = Neg.
Currently Holding 700 Pips short plus 70 plus 20 and am sure the alerts arrived in the very best of T.I.M.E. and hope everyone had a K.R.A.K.E.N. day.
As you know, the Kraken, CBA, JBCB, EPR and FPA are available for 31 Currency Pairs in multiple Time Frames. Hope this helps.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Dear All,

Current GBPUSD as A.B.O.V.E. so B.E.L.O.W.

GU FPA CBA = Neg, 5 Sec = Neg, 1 Sec = Neg, 0.1 Sec = Pos.
Currently Holding 720 Pips short plus 90 plus 40 pips.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

It seems MM got banned...:(
At trendie...You said well...but fact is, such incidents are not new in this thread....

closed at 2 pips..
When we play T20, it's good scalp out small runs at first...it builds confidence...I was up 7 pips.:|

Been trading that and EJ all the last hour or so, no big runs but a number of 7-9 pips and they add up.

Been trading that and EJ all the last hour or so, no big runs but a number of 7-9 pips and they add up.

Currently I am -11 pips loss..I was trying to re buy GJ. My fault didn't notice 161.85 resistance. Now GU sell is in loss too.

It seems bias is changing..

yes right now AU is screwing me...

It moves 2 pips in my favor & 5 pips against me...

Trade setup

Hello F and all senior students

I was reading old posts and "Sun" journal but till now I'm a bit confused about this method because a didn't still understand the rule for when to enter the trade.
Please see attached screenshots (EURUSD 1m chart UK time).
About the vertical lines we have cross over between the fastest LR.
As you can see, after 19:33 we have had 8 crosses.
How to judge which cross is good to enter the the trade?

Thanks
Merka

Attachments

• cT_cs_9830530_EURUSD_2016-03-15_20-57-12.png
    cT_cs_9830530_EURUSD_2016-03-15_20-57-12.png
    112.6 KB · Views: 214
  • cT_cs_9830530_EURUSD_2016-03-15_20-56-19.png
    cT_cs_9830530_EURUSD_2016-03-15_20-56-19.png
    109.8 KB · Views: 216
It seems MM got banned...:(
At trendie...You said well...but fact is, such incidents are not new in this thread....

That's a shame if MM is in sin bin again......I have sadly been to busy elsewhere to trade..

...fxmo. Will indeed wonder what the hell has been going on here .... :innocent:

N

Status
Not open for further replies.