Status
Not open for further replies.
last one, i think im develooping bias so must stop

Attachments

• eselley.PNG
    eselley.PNG
    1.8 KB · Views: 147
Hi FX Intraday traders

I have already mentioned over this last week or so that I will be having a holiday break and some time off in March - and then don't plan to carry on next month blogging on this thread 5 days a week etc.

I still hope to show up at least 2 or 3 days a week and hope in between other members who are on this Journal list - over 60+ atm will also comment with their thoughts , calls - charts and any FX comments

I don't know my plans for April but cannot see me doing more than say 7 trading days out of the 17 trading days and 22 days until the end of this month

When I am out or away - I might pop in - but would not have my home office set up with all my monitors etc - and therefore would not be intraday scalping etc.

Please feel free to leave any questions and then I can answer them either when I am back or when i pop onto the site.

Not about in the morning and will wish all of you good luck - stay focused and remember all the tips and all the clues we look for

Good Trading

Regards

F

Hey f. (y)

Enjoy the break from posting........well,earned rest :smart:

I see mm is back in the mix again now ......top top,trader (y)

I've been snowed under at work......havnt been to,charts all damn week (n):

Perhaps back a little next week

Cheers
N

Hey f. (y)

Enjoy the break from posting........well,earned rest :smart:

I see mm is back in the mix again now ......top top,trader (y)

I've been snowed under at work......havnt been to,charts all damn week (n):

Perhaps back a little next week

Cheers
N

yes and got an infraction for trying to help others yesterday.

oh no, maybe im not allowed to tell anyone that and it should be " kept behind closed door"

Dear MajorMagnum,

"kept behind closed door" for helping sounds like a strange double standards policy. T.H.I.N.K.I.N.G. transparency is K.E.Y.
Still never mind, hoping F.O.R.E.X.M.O.S.P.H.E.R.I.A.N. is enjoying the break and the entire Forum is looking forwards to his return and further posts on multiple C.U.R.R.E.N.C.Y. pairs too. Quite sure the Forum is also looking forwards to seeing yours and others wonderful charts and trading. Hope everyone has a K.R.A.K.E.N. week.
Peace and Blessings to All.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Dear MajorMagnum,
Hopefully R.E.F.L.E.C.T.I.O.N.S. are streaming through your mind upon discussions last night, currently FPA GU L.I.V.E. and hope you are catching sight and utilizing: GU FPA CBA = Neg, 5 Sec = Neg, 1 Sec = Neg, 0.1 Sec = Pos (3B + MC +Bullflag + MC + DC + EPR).

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Dear MajorMagnum,
Hopefully R.E.F.L.E.C.T.I.O.N.S. are streaming through your mind upon discussions last night, currently FPA GU L.I.V.E. and hope you are catching sight and utilizing: GU FPA CBA = Neg, 5 Sec = Neg, 1 Sec = Neg, 0.1 Sec = Pos (3B + MC +Bullflag + MC + DC + EPR).

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Dear MajorMagnum,

GU FPA = Neg, 5 Sec = Neg, 1 Sec = Neg, 0.1 Sec = Negative and hope you caught sight of EU FPA. Currently Holding Short GU 650 Pips plus 23 Pips via FPA and Kraken.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Dear MajorMagnum,

GU FPA = Neg, 5 Sec = Neg, 1 Sec = Neg, 0.1 Sec = Negative and hope you caught sight of EU FPA. Currently Holding Short GU 650 Pips plus 23 Pips via FPA and Kraken.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Gissa
That sounds great until you realise your GU was ahead 1150 pips and you watched as it gave back 500 pips. That doesn't make a lot of sense to me but as a relative newbie at fx I am sure you know best.

Gissa
That sounds great until you realise your GU was ahead 1150 pips and you watched as it gave back 500 pips. That doesn't make a lot of sense to me but as a relative newbie at fx I am sure you know best.

Dear NickBK,
That is an acute question and the answer is a paradox but works nevertheless.
Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

I would imagine you were twice as happy and now 43% less so.

I am sure I am too results orientated.

Dear NickBK,

Glad to hear you are results oriented too. Results = The Final conclusion, the end of the trade, the closing out ceremony. The idea of the Counting chickens mind set is raised here but is not my past time and hoping you can read between these lines. Therefore, maybe the suggestion of loss of pips is in fact not the reality, only the idea of a loss of pips when already in profit and SL in front. Let us not be ruled by fear or by greed. Further suggestions could be to stretch the old grey cells as to the reason why this is so.
Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Dear NickBK,

Glad to hear you are results oriented too. Results = The Final conclusion, the end of the trade, the closing out ceremony. The idea of the Counting chickens mind set is raised here but is not my past time and hoping you can read between these lines. Therefore, maybe the suggestion of loss of pips is in fact not the reality, only the idea of a loss of pips when already in profit and SL in front. Let us not be ruled by fear or by greed. Further suggestions could be to stretch the old grey cells as to the reason why this is so.
Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Gissa,

I never have subscribed to the idea it is free money or stops in profit.
At 1100 pips you were 1 click from a close and another from a withdrawal, so the real extra or free money was in fact yours.

If I am in profit I always assess would I still take the trade at this time if not I am out. There is no concept of free pips or money just a trade that was allowed to donate back half of a very decent profit. Careless I would say.

Gissa,

I never have subscribed to the idea it is free money or stops in profit.
At 1100 pips you were 1 click from a close and another from a withdrawal, so the real extra or free money was in fact yours.

If I am in profit I always assess would I still take the trade at this time if not I am out. There is no concept of free pips or money just a trade that was allowed to donate back half of a very decent profit. Careless I would say.

Dear NickBk,

Glad for your shared thoughts and to hear about your very own assessment with strategy and general approach to the markets. Wonderful and thank you for sharing. However, I would perhaps suggest replacing the word careless with something else a little more positive but whatever you decide, I am quite sure it will be right.
Still, onwards and looking forwards to the future.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

You mean that there exists a rule, advertised or not, that you can't tell people you had an infraction?

This is just W.E.I.R.D.

So, over the weekend, posts were made helping someone, and MM got an infraction?
Did it happen on this thread? In which case, have the posts been removed?
Did the infraction come from the person being helped? Or from a moderator, or third-party?

Is that why this morning the posts have been cryptic, what with all the CBA, FPA, etc?

I want my daily commentary back, please!

Status
Not open for further replies.