my journal 3

wow, I am listening to larouche guest on alex jones: awesome

Lyndon LaRouche - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This guy is 89 years old and is sharper than anyone else his age (or other ages, too) in my opinion, maybe rockefeller beats him, because he's 97, and sounds perfectly fine. Of course then he's got the agenda that he's got, so he's simply lying, but that makes him just as bright.

Doing all right... I have met all the relatives. Boring friend though. She's too "normal", spends a lot of time talking about the weather and similar.

MY SWEET LORD - GEORGE HARRISON - YouTube

Today we'll be joined by the other friend and drive to the house at the beach. When I'll be swimming, the interaction with my friend will be less of a problem, especially since she says she's going to get skin tumors lying in the sun all the time. That's her plan. This is what normal people do. She said she believes in destiny and that you have to die from something anyway. That's like saying that you can cross the street without looking for oncoming traffic, because it's all about destiny... what a ****ing moron.

Wow, excellent. I am at the beach house and I am listening to alex jones. This is great. I am so organized.

In the middle of nowhere on a nearly deserted island in the mediterranean and listening to the real latest news from the States.

The trip was fine. The female friend is kind of laughing at me, err.. laughing in general at things, in a stupid way - when she feels uncomfortable she relies on me to crack some joke so she gets off the spot.

But I am home with all my relatives, these guys left their secure neighbourhoods to come to my neighbourhood, so I am going to put up with some ridicule from them, just to help them out with my relatives. I guess this is fair - for now, considering their effort.

These guys are both tidy. I don't know... actually I might be able to get along with these two guys. There were things I like better in the other guys - they were more talkative and knew me and accepted me more. But tidiness is very important, too.

The other friends, from the previous years, were more intelligent maybe. Or rather, they were as intelligent overall (except for this girl who is boring/stupid/normal) but our minds matched better - we could appreciate each other's company more. But they were extremely untidy and drank beer all the time. These guys are perfect as far as efficiency (tidy and reliable), even though as far as the shapes of their minds, we do not fit as much. I am really unsure who's a better friend for a vacation together. I suspect however that I will get along with these guys better. They're totally efficient and reliable. Other than this, their company might even be unpleasant, but being disorderly and unreliable made the guys from the previous years unstandable.

Ultimately I might decide to just come by myself.

Last edited:
I had hoped this holiday would bring me profit, because I certainly won't be tampering during these two weeks.

And today it's working. The ZN is falling and the NG position is rising and catching up some of its lost points. The weather is getting colder in the US and hopefully natural gas will be needed. Hopefully something will go wrong with oil, so that'll rise, too, and make natural gas rise some more.

These two guests of mine went to the restaurant and at first I said I'd go, but then I said to myself: money wasted plus wrong food eaten. So I decided my health is more important than going along with the group. So they went to the restaurant by themselves. As someone said before, better to be right by yourself than wrong together.

damn, i got stuck with having to go with them to the restaurant tonight - waste of money and health

i accepted because they're being very good guests

nothing like the ****-suckers from the previous years

got home and they managed to get me to the restaurant and i am regretting it

it's a whole different story to digest my typical vegan items and what i ate at the restaurant: 3 slices of pizza and some risotto alla marinara (seafood with rice).

I hope I'm done with this restaurant crap

Damn

the trading went great

great leap upward by NG: awesome recovery

ZN is not as low as its lowest since I went short on it, but I am still making money on it.

overall i am very satisfied

although... not completely

these two guys are kind of stupid, that's pretty much the problem

they're tidy but stupid, whereas my previous guests were smart but messy

I want to end this business of going to the restaurant together - if I can achieve this, and spend less time with them, the balance will be acceptable

my ideal thing with these guests would be to spend 2 hours per day with them, but... that's impossible and it is what sucks with being on vacation with other people

The good thing is that they're living upstairs, so I am still having some privacy and freedom - less contact

now i have a stomachache and i can't forgive them for pressuring me into going to the restaurant with them

these people are so stupid, especially the woman

they're more standable than the others - but they're still stupid

i can't spend too much time with them or they'll ruin my vacation

i need to make one step further and find someone i can get along with just a tiny bit better: certainly i won't go on vacation with the previous guys again

maybe i simply shouldn't have invited the lady, but the thing is that this guy is probably gay, so what the ****, i felt uncomfortable alone with him, because who knows, maybe he likes me - it would not be the first time that I make friends with guys who are gays and think I am gay, too. damn

and yet who bothers me the most is the retarded lady friend i invited

she laughs too often

well, gay people are more sensitive, so they are tidy, so i tend to prefer a gay person for this reason - because they're tidy

the women are also tidy - but they're more stupid in general

plus many of them, and even myself, feel that men should pay for them, so this causes problems, because i have to save

this one is both stupid and expects you to pay, so it couldn't be worse

besides she invited herself to this vacation, and i said yes, merely for this suspicion of this friend being gay and liking me

big mistake

damn

also the other 3 foreign students friends i met in highschool - they're like this: one is probably gay and he's the one i get along with the best

the other two aren't gays, and they're very messy and drink beer all the time, so they're a bad influence on me

my ideal friend for vacation would have to be:

intelligent
tidy
loner - so i don't need to spend too many hours with him

basically that profile fits most of my cousins and they live in nearby houses here at the beach

so basically i should not have invited anyone, as i used to do

who says i should invite friends

maybe it was about the trip to this place - i did not want to be alone on the trip

or maybe it's about... work, the office

maybe i felt bad about saying i'd go on vacation by myself

that could be a reason, too - subconscious one (not anymore)

for these tiny motives, i have lost all freedom

there's one more reason: i once was on vacation alone, swam a long time, and almost drowned, because that's what i do when i am alone: i swim all the time to the point of risking drowning

so i am now prolonging my life but making it worse with the friends i choose

an extra quality for a friend on vacation is being a swimmer

absolutely

that spanish friend of mine, from highschool, he's a swimmer, too, but the thing is: i can't invite him alone, because the other two messy guys who also went to highschool with us, would get offended

in some ways i might be afraid of being on vacation with myself

yeah

like everyone else, i might be afraid to be alone

at the same time, i haven't found a person or people who satisfy me

right now i am spending time in the middle of the night, still digesting the seafood and rice

and maybe tomorrow i'll sleep until noon

so i'll solve my problem of wanting to avoid these two guys and being unable to

he's a crazy driver - too fast

they want to take trips around here and i don't want to go

they want to go to the restaurant and i don't want to go

he's paying for her - she sucks for accepting

i didn't make her pay for the apartment because she was "poor" and now she's using her money to pay at the restaurant - or even worse saves it because she has him pay

disgusting behaviour

today they told me, she told me in particular: "it makes sense to go to the restaurant because shopping for food is more expensive"

this is ridiculous and she knows in particular, but she says it because of course it's cheaper since she's usually having other people pay for her dinner

what... why am i surrounded by people i don't like?

or: why don't i like people who surround me?

or: why do people i dislike surround me?

or: why do i dislike people?

**** these guys

i spend two days in peace with them, putting up with them, and them putting up with me - let's stop spending time together

**** being the host

I am sick of them already

and think about this: they're living in a different apartment

imagine if they lived in my house or in my room... how much worse it would be

hellish vacation

Last edited:
the NG and ZN trades are going better than ever

ZN has not gone to the previous awesome low levels but NG has gone up far beyond my expectations, so that now on both positions together I have made about 4000 dollars, twice as much as invested - i am still keeping them open, until i reach 10k

Got this from this facebook page:
Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

530148_428812783822895_341182401_n.jpg

dude, i closed my NG trade, and made 3200 dollars on it.

it was just too profitable to be kept open: +7% today and it reached 3.004, so it's likely to bounce back down. Besides, in two days it's thursday, the report gets released and there'll be the usual wide fluctuations. I might be able to buy it back for cheaper, such as 2.8

ZN still open, because it's still got a lot of downside potential.

Now I have a capital of 8000, having started with 4000 (i am up 1000 on ZN).

All I need is two more points down on ZN and I can resume my system trading.

Last edited:
friends went to restaurant and i managed to not go and stay home and eat my boiled vegatables

good

i get along with them better when they're far away

i should have warned them that I like to stay by myself for several hours per day

now of course they're kind of ganging up on me, but the damage should be under control - i don't think they'll kill me

what bothers me quite a bit is this bitch, yeah. We spent... This bitch... she wants to have her cake and eat it, too. We spent hours, when we organized the trip, devising a way to not make her spend more than 300 euros, but now she wants to go to the restaurant every day, twice a day, rent a boat, and who knows what else... all this why? Because she sensed that he will be paying for her. On the other hand, she knows she can't count on me, because she already squeezed me like a lemon in the past, out of 2000 dollars in 3 years, of dinners I paid for her. And every once in a while she even has the nerve to tell me "did i ever ask you for anything?". Bull****: you never asked me for anything, but you made me understand that you expected me to pay for you and always welcomed the fact that I paid. And now she's doing the same manipulation with this guy, with her princess attitude. Bitch, bitch, bitch. To me this bitch was the equivalent of a vaccine against princesses. She got me to forget about manners and now with every woman, i stress out from the start that we will split the bill.

actually the fact that they go to the restaurant and i am a "cheap" vegan is a great excuse to not spend much time with them

when we go to the beach, they lie in the sun and i go swimming for hours

and that's about 4 hours off from them

when they go to eat, breakfast, lunch or dinner, I eat by myself because i don't go to bars or restaurants - and that's another 4 hours off

when they go to sleep, and before and after... that takes another 11 hours off.

that leaves me with about 5 hours per day to spend with these two

multiplied by wed, thu, fri, sat - they're leaving on sunday at 12 am, when i'll be sleeping

only 20 more hours with them

Last edited:
k, i turned on 13 systems

margin is enough, if i get lucky, otherwise i am screwed

expecting about 10k profit per month

if NG falls to 2.8 it will be bought again

if ZN goes above 133 a second contract will be sold

other than this, it's going to be all mechanical and automated

ok, the systems have not triggered any trades yet, but they'll happen for sure.

The ZN is doing great, and it seems I did the right thing in closing the NG: it won't go any higher than 3.

I went swimming for 30 minutes, and I am totally sunburned (thanks to my friends, who kept me talking to them on the seashore) so I came back, but I saw some major chemtrails in the sky, so as i went past the lifeguard, I thought "how can this guy not see the chemtrails sitting there all day long?" and i asked him if he noticed those chemtrails in the sky.

That sparked a conversation that lasted an hour, spanning from JFK to 911, chemtrails, mark of the beast, zionists, federal reserve... the whole package of the conspiracy theorist. He was just as knowledgeable as me in what's really going on and yet much further down in terms of spiritual/religious matters.

I didn't go that far in this field, because if I can't see something, i tend to suspend my judgment. He instead is convinced about the whole thing of lucifer, satan, jesus, fallen angels, mark of the beast... everything goes back to the new testament basically and to reading it properly.

I told him that in my opinion those references in that book are subject to various interpretations and that they could be valid today as 1000 years ago, but he gave me to websites to check out, and kept talking and even showing me the references in the book, which he had brought along to the beach, and that displayed several highlighted lines.

I was impressed with him, and I told him I'd check out the two links, and i did:
http://intermatrix.blogspot.it/
http://www.followersofyah.com/

On the other hand, I told him to please not be disappointed because I tend not to go too deep into spiritual/religious investigations, because I don't feel there's much evidence to prove these things.

We have scheduled a swim together, on sunday, hopefully around the island but probably shorter.

My two friends... i met one of them as i was talking to the lifeguard and told him to join us, but he didn't. He seemed uncertain.

Dude, I am being so successful in avoiding the two friends I invited on vacation with me that I am feeling guilty.

In the morning and afternoon I either go and swim alone, or go to the beach with them, and swim from start to the end.

At lunch and dinner, they go to the restaurant (because the stupid bitch has him pay, and she said "that it makes sense to go the restaurant because it's cheaper than shopping").

So I don't see them in the morning and I don't see them in the afternoon. I don't see them at lunch and I don't see them at dinner.

This is ****ing awesome and yet I feel guilty. And yet I also feel amused. That's the way I am: I don't need much company at all. I'd have gotten along with my friends from highschool, had they let me do this, too. The problem is that they ate at home, and they were just as energetic as I was, so we were together all the time, and I got sick of them as a consequence. Instead with these friends I am getting along really well, because i don't see them too frequently.

Last edited: