my journal 3

all right, i gambled on friday but i am still in control of myself, or in control again, and those trades could turn out ok

now I am going to write down the daily plants to eat, because i have found the soy milk and now can call myself a vegan, even a raw vegan for the most part, but definitely not a raw unprocessed vegan, because soy milk and corn flakes don't qualify at all - well, ok, but for now the important thing is having gotten rid of milk, which i drank by the liters until now - what matters is that my arteries from now on won't get clogged by milk

ok, let's go

half a liter of soy milk (calcium fortified)
1 bowl of corn flakes
1 weetabix

1 banana
1 peach
1 orange
1 kiwi

1 fennel
1 celery
1 carrot
1 artichoke
1 tomato
1 cucumber
4 leaves of green lettuce

1 tablespoon of flaxseed
1 tablespoon of sesame seeds
1 brazil nut
2 tablespoons of pumpkin seeds

Then I must also remember to drink one liter of water per day

guess what: just 1000 calories, and i know i won't lose weight because of eating like this

Yeah, this is my table, having eaten all the list of foods

Snap1.jpg

This is great - everything under control.

I just wish i hadn't gambled on friday

This diet is actually funny because every day i feel that i am forcing myself to eat, by how disgusting the food is. It's like taking medicines. I mean, I don't care to eat a carrot, celery... basically all the vegetables. I could just get by with much less, but, according to the calories and to the weight i lost by eating 1400 calories per month in August, I am estimating that I'd go down if I only ate what I feel like.

I might be one of those who can engage in breatharianism: not eating anything at all. Just breathing nourishes you. If there's someone who can do this, it's me.

Breatharian Institute Of America

...Some along the way connect in some form with a religion of some sort, but in truth these religions, other than harnessing the implicit sense of there being something more, something greater, really in truth do not express the truth of who and what you are and what this particular time is about. As I mentioned before there is great change upon your doorstep and if unless you prepare, you will not survive those energies arriving at the end of 2012.

Now I do not use these words to engender fear; that is not my intention. I have no desire to add my name to the list of beings who create fear upon this planet...
Sounds great to me, because I am just about to blow out my account again, so I'll be read for big changes at the end of 2012.

Breatharianism - YouTube

Breatharian couple, parents of a breatharian child - Akahi & Camila - YouTube

very very convincing

this is either staggering or hilarious

these guys don't seem to be selling anything, so what's up? why would they be lying?

The interviewer is kind of an idiot (can't even learn the right word "breatharian" and instead uses "breathenarian"), but she's a curious idiot, so an idiot on her way to becoming intelligent.

Inedia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Inedia (Latin: "fasting") is the alleged ability to live without food. The word was first used to describe a fast-based lifestyle within Catholic tradition, which holds that certain saints were able to survive for extended periods of time without food or drink other than the Eucharist.[citation needed]

Breatharianism is a related concept, in which believers claim food and possibly water are not necessary, and that humans can be sustained solely by prana (the vital life force in Hinduism), or, according to some, by the energy in sunlight (according to Ayurveda, sunlight is one of the main sources of prana). The terms breatharianism or inedia may also refer to this philosophy practised as a lifestyle in place of the usual diet.

The consensus of the scientific community is that "breatharianism" is potentially lethal pseudoscience, and indeed several adherents of these practices have died from starvation.
Oh ****, wikipedia worries me now, because if the consensus of the scientific community on breatharianism is as solid as the consensus on 911, then breaharianism is a sound theory.

More from:
Breatharian Institute Of America
So you could look at this as something of a wake-up call. So I just want to bring forth a few considered, stern words, I guess you could say, to begin the awakening process, because so few truly understand what is required to complete the ascension process. There are three simple steps required.

One - Acknowledge your Creator. The particles that make up your soul are on loan from your Creator. They belong to your Creator and all that is being asked is that you acknowledge that relationship. That is all.

The second step is to clear all of your negative karmic past and there has been a single command that has been authorized by the Karmic board to enable this clearing to be done, and that command is held by certain Beings who use it in their teaching and healing work. And with time it will be taught to others and activated for others to bring this forth so all of humanity that chooses to participate in Ascension will have access to this command.

The third step is to rejuvenate the physical body. This might sound quite extraordinary from where you look at life in this moment, but there in truth have been many beings who've lived very, very long lives, even in the current consciousness. And before "The Fall" in Atlantis, the physical body did not age. Yes, it suffered from the impact of uncleared karma and every five years all returned to the Temple beautiful for karmic clearing to rejuvenate the physical body. But in truth it didn't age the way it ages today. So returning to a youthful state is really not so strange. It just seems so strange within your current consciousness.

Is this guy crazy (the writer of this text above), too? Or are these elite hiding so much from us? On top of 911, they might be hiding this, too.

More on the breatharian couple:

Akahi & Camila sharing beautiful wisdom at Dan Tian Wellness - Part 1 - YouTube

Can I really trust these guys? I don't know. I cannot assume they're lying either.

But they're very very convincing.

holy ****, maybe this is real

In the beginning there was light - Trailer - YouTube

Last edited:
Last edited:
Here's another one:

Breatharian Living - Day 5 - YouTube

Breatharian Living - Day 9 - YouTube

Blog here:
http://www.scottvong.com/

http://www.scottvong.com/end-of-30-day-breatharian-series/

I’ve decided to go back to eating food. I feel I’ve experienced what it’s like to be at peak efficiency as a breatharian for 9 days. Relying on just living on breath and sunlight was a magnificent experience. You really can just live on air and sunlight alone, and have the energy to do what you want.

Why I Stopped the Breatharian Trial

There are several reasons why I stopped. The first reason is I earnestly wanted to eat again. There are still foods that I want to taste and experience. I understand that my body does not need food or liquids to live, but it’s perfectly alright to eat since that’s my choice. Eating is seen more of a pleasurable experience, than a means of sustaining my body. Fresh air and sunlight are still my primary sources of energy.

To break the trial I ate oranges, asian pears, and grapes. My body felt the same, the only difference is I felt heavier in my stomach, but I don’t believe it gave me any energy. I tried climbing up a flight of stairs, and I still felt heaviness in my legs (the same experience before eating).

Ever since going on this endeavor, I received a lot of feedback from friends and family. My family has been very concerned for my well-being despite me telling them the human body doesn’t need food or water to live. I received calls from relatives and friends, visits from the police and EMS, and a visit from a crisis outreach center. In their mind, they believe food and water are essential to life. They say, the longer I go without eating food or drinking water, the higher chance of death and irreversible damage. However, I felt perfectly fine and mindful of my body throughout all 9 days of the trial. And so I partly returned to eating to alleviate everyone’s concerns.

I won’t do breatharianism for my entire life, yet. However, I will continue to apply what I learned in this lifestyle: getting a constant source of fresh air, getting daily sunlight exposure, and avoiding pollution. I will be selective in what I eat focusing on fruits and vegetables.

Results of 9 Days of the Trial

•Clear mind
•I lost 17.5 lbs.

No ****. It's a 30-day trial that only lasted 9 days. It's not the same thing. Furthermore, he lost 8 kilos. Ever wondered what would have happened had you kept doing it for an entire month?

I am not convinced yet, in either sense.

dude, water evaporates from your body, so how can you defy the laws of phyisics. I mean, we're mostly water, so this is ****ing bull****, isn't it. Or at least it should be. Our entire body would be gone within just a few months. Just like leaving a bottle of water without the cap for two months. There'd be no water inside it. The same for the human body, at the very least (we also need nutrients other than what's in water).

But again I could be arrogant and wrong, so let's not rule it out.

Let's find more of these sincere people testing the breatharian thing.

No ****, "End of 30 Day Breatharian Series" after 9 days. No ****.

Last edited:
Ok, let's hear this:

Dr. Christopher Schneider: A Breatharian Scientist (1/4) - YouTube

how about this:

5 Secrets from a Breatharian (?), Monk and Nutritionist - Rolf Gutenberger - YouTube

ok, 3 months without eating, he says - but no videos on a daily basis

Ok, here's something on Ellen Greve. This is really important, because it shedding some doubts on it, just as I thought...

Breatharian FAIL. (Jasmuheen) - YouTube

Jasmuheen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
When the Australian television programme 60 Minutes challenged her to demonstrate how she could live without food and water, the supervising medical professional Dr. Beres Wenck found that after 48 hours Jasmuheen displayed symptoms of acute dehydration, stress and high blood pressure.[2] Jasmuheen claimed that this was a result of "polluted air". On day 3, Jasmuheen was moved to a mountainside retreat about 15 miles from the city, where she was filmed enjoying the fresh air she said she could now live on happily. However, as the filming progressed, her speech slowed, her pupils dilated and she lost over a stone (6 kg or 14 lb) in weight. After four days, Jasmuheen acknowledged that she had lost weight, but stated that she felt fine. Dr. Wenck stated "You are now quite dehydrated, probably over 10%, getting up to 11%." The doctor also announced, "Her pulse is about double what it was when she started. The risks if she goes any further are kidney failure."[2] Jasmuheen's condition continued to deteriorate rapidly in the clearly demonstrated context of acute dehydration, despite her insistence to the contrary. Dr. Wenck concluded that continuing the experiment would ultimately prove fatal. The film crew concurred with this assessment and ceased filming.

...jesus! It is one wonderful documentary... and a pretty clear disappointment. Pretty pathetic. After 2 days, despite her experience, she lost the bet.

Oh, and in the clip, they talk about Wiley Brooks, as a scamster, and he's the owner of the website i was quoting earlier, a few posts ago:
http://www.breatharian.com/3steps.html

I wonder if all of these people are scamsters. The two guys from ecuador, the rolf monk... the guy from massachusetts... can't believe it. Can't believe they're all scamsters nor can believe you can be a breatharian so far.

I'm gonna put breatharianism on hold for a while. One last video:

James Randi Speaks: Powered by Sunlight - YouTube

I am not saying it's a scam, but if I had to bet my money on it, i'd bet on the fact that it's not true

Damn, here's another one:

Ask a Crystal Child: is breatharianism real? - YouTube

oh, look, she talks about the "illuminati":

Ask a Crystal Child: 2012 and the Illuminati - YouTube

Amazing. She doesn't believe about the Illuminati but believes in breatharianism. Very interesting.

Oh, ok, here's another one:

Jericho Sunfire - Transitioning to Breatharianism (PL) - YouTube

ok, very interesting, but still have to put breatharianism on hold - furthermore this documentary doesn't seem a documentary but something for the promotion of the guru

Last edited:
HBO.Burma.Soldier.2010.HDTV.XviD.avi | PutLocker

very powerful movie due to very powerful story in it

how do i know? I never spent any time studying burma, didn't care about it, the movie has painful subtitles to read, and yet I am going to watch the whole thing now. This means it is a good movie.

Burma makes the US look like an amusement park, including 911 and everything else going on there in the past 40 years. Now it's clear why recent immigrants from other countries don't get involved in politics and don't complain about the state of things in the US: they have it much worse everywhere in the world, with the only exceptions of Europe and Australia.

Last edited:
there goes my capital, getting blown out by my overnight compulsive gambling trades on CL and NG

cl.png

ng.png

I am now losing 2000 dollars on those two trades started on Friday

margin call within 1000 dollars, if it happens before the intraday half-margin

dunno what it is, maybe the election approaching, fact is everything is now rising, including my NG and CL, so for today I might avoid margin call.

now i am wondering if i shouldn't keep my two long trades open, because this thing might last a whole week, this rise i mean.

i have set up two pretty tight takeprofits

no, i will exit them both - i have proven to not be able to handle discretionary trading, so if I can find a way out of these trades, I should seize it, and resume my automated trading.

excellent corbett as usual:
The Corbett Report | Episode 248 – The Art of Debunking

can't listen to all conspiracy theory radio shows, so from now on i will listen to the two best shows: corbett and eastwood, and maybe tuskin, too - that's it

of all these radios, i would sum it up and say that corbett is the most methodical researcher/journalist - he's really the intellectual of "conspiracy theorists" (those seeking the truth, given this name by the government to discredit them) - he's really up there with g edward griffin, who has worked in this field for fifty years.

Last edited:
check out romney:
US Presidential Election Winner Betting Odds | Politics and Election Betting

Snap1.jpg

According to online betting, his chances of winning are almost zero. On some betting companies, you get a return of 17% if you bet on Obama's victory and win vs. a return of 360% if you bet on Romney.

And yet, according to my conspiracy theory buddies, Romney will win, because the powers that be (bush and the other criminals) are with him. And they've got me convinced.

Remember a month ago when it was 14 vs 29?

Check here:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-journals/140032-my-journal-3-a-385.html#post1988908

Now it's 12 vs 46. I still think Romney will win.

Too bad those mother ****ers at betfair.it aren't letting me bet because i can't provide a proof of my address in the other city I am from, because i never go to that house and I don't have the paper bills proving my address. Mother ****ers. I'd make a fortune. I've even wired the money to bet already, a whole month ago, but they're ****ing assholes.

Last edited:
269 International event - Shocking, jews were numbered again - YouTube

269 - About

Yeah, israeli vegans and animal rights activists - pretty good points

You see, these moron conspiracy theorists are putting all the jews or israelis together. This is totally ridiculous. There's evil jews just as there's evil americans. **** this thing of blaming everything on the so-called "zionists" and putting all the jews together. There's evil americans, there's evil conspiracy theorists, too, like the one I met in the chat who told me I was a woman because I sought attention.

Beware, you conspiracy theorists who put all the people from israel in the same group as the powers that be. They are as varied as any other people:

Shocking demo in Israel: activists got branded by hot steel - YouTube

Last edited: