Mr Charts Training

Perhaps Mr. Charts would like to create a Hell's Trading Room for the detractors. Would make excellent viewing...

It is a shame if Mr. Charts has gone, though I have to say I didn't find him the most valuable contributor to this site. There are several people who have shared a lot more information free of charge and I never felt like Mr. Charts was able to share a lot, as he didn't want to upset those that had paid for his 1to1.

Salty Gibbon

Has Mr Charts said that he will not contribute to this site again?

I think that he will. As is usual in this type of discussion there were different views but he did not get the panning that other coachers have received eg Vince S etc

Overall I thought that he came out of it quite well.

I have not been on his course but what I understand from this thread is:

He is not a charlatan, he offers a service, you can ask him questions about what exactly he provides and what you need in order to trade in a similar way. You are not guaranteed success but it will get you started in trading in a particular market in a particular way.

You then consider the cost against the advantages and make your decision

When you complete the course you have got the basics but you have still got a lot of learning to do.

Regards

bracke

To cut the story (and ramblings!) short, it is safe to conclude that u cannot become a better trader by spending a whole day of tution with one trading coach..............I think such a course would only be beneficial to someone who understands the basics of trading properly (and not a relative novice).
My personal advice to Eva would be to read and do loads of research using trading books and the internet and if u still feel the need for some direction in terms of TA and Trading style, then u can opt for a trading course that will fulfil that purpose. A bit of paper trading using simulated accounts will help too.

You need a thick skin to be a trader. I doubt Mr Charts has gone.
If you can't trade a breakout method.......you can't trade! :cheesy:

Cost of Coaching

Am I the only one that thinks that £1,000 is expensive for a 1-2-1 course, when there are perfectly good courses out there for below £400??

Nephin

I agree £1000 is a lot of money but:

1 Can you get a course that covers the same subject as well for less.

2 Will you recover the cost of the course in a reasonable amount of time as a result of what you learn.

You pays your money ( or not ) and takes your choice.

Regards

bracke

Am I the only one that thinks that £1,000 is expensive for a 1-2-1 course, when there are perfectly good courses out there for below £400??
Looks like we're back to square one. It's down to the individual and their requirements.

Salty

please explain........ the "G"

Presume it's good.

Naz has a £400 1-2-1 and I've seen his posts: not trying to re-invent the debate, just an observation which no one seems to have stated.

Naz will show you L2. I think Mr Charts shows news breakouts. I can't be sure as I haven't been on either, but they are different setups. How do you want to trade?

Salty - what are you up to in front of that screen
He'll be back with a Trojan problem in a minute :LOL:

Trader333 said:
Simon,

You are only entitled to join the website if you have taken the course. So have you taken it ?

Paul

Sorry Paul, I thought it was quite obvious in my earlier post where I stated:

' I posted my thoughts, on the training I had with Mr. C last year, somewhere on these boards, might be of some use, albeit probably limited, if you can track it down.'

Obviously not though. In future I'll try not to communicate in such riddles & will endeavour to be a tad clearer next time.

Dentist007 asked :

how long is a g-string?

Salty replied :

Depends on the size of the "G"

G = Girl..............pretty obvious really

And I sure as hell am not going to let on what is going on in front of my screen.

Steady on darling............

Simon,

My apologies, I must have just missed it as there have been so many posts on this in such a short space of time.

Paul