Question was raised.

yea.. there are ppl can do that, but the question is for how long.. ?

I could think of a few people I'd be happy giving 5k to on January 1st every year, expecting 55k back at the end of it. I'm not sure how happy they'd be about it mind.

As regards Grumpy's post, yes it's a fairly stupid idea posting trading results for certain reasons, but let's face it the forum isn't exactly bristling with exciting content is it

EDIT: Oh wait, you were talking about performance badges. Yeah that's a crap idea.

everyonerich you don't need 250k to make 50k a year... some people could do it off 5k.

Exactly.

I also know my idea has 0 chance of ever being implemented.

1)Its probably impractical.

2)Not enough members would even qualify for the lowest level (>50k a year of profits), including most long time members and most probably the majority of 'T2W Advisors'.

maybe, just maybe, market makers, analysts, buyside traders etc could possibly also have something to contribute.

Which is why I suggested a list of who's who :) over a willy swinging contest. Besides I'd be winning the latter and it's me that needs the info so that idea is pretty redundant.

I do like the thinking donald, I just don't think, as you say, it will work with the membership we have - also, people probably aren't going to want to have their profitability policed by T2W in order to maintain marginal pissing rights over other posters.

T2W should start a trading contest,

its not very difficult i believe, admin just need to create many demo account with some fx broker and give the password to those has registered.

and set the start - end time :)

if using MT4 trading platform, just publish all the read only password on forum here and everyone would know each other performance.

by the times come to the end, so we should know whos the champion. lol :)

If I was making good money from trading or learning the trade in an institution I know I wouldn't be wasting my time doing that lol

Also imagine someone doesnt join in but decides to spend his time making 100k a week. He then gives you some good info and you tell him I'd rather listen to mr 150% on demo.

Spells nightmare to me.

sounds like a plan, and although I'm prepared to do so, whether we can convince arabian and other profitable traders to give up their cash and demo trade MT4 for a while...well, I'll leave that to you and your exceptional charisma.