Mr Charts Training

neil

Legendary member
5,167 750
EvaLiq said:
Hi Everyone,

If you see my original post, I did not ask anyone about guarantees. One person I talked to mentioned that Mr Charts had trained more than 100 people. Statistically it is a large enough sample from which to see if people who have been to Mr Charts are making money or not using his strategies. It is a simple enough question I asked. So far I have had a few messages and together with the posts here I have not seen any evidence to the original question I asked. So my question still stands!!!!

Dentist007, it sounds like you have been on the training. Are you making money from his strategies ? Is it really as easy as Mr Charts makes out???

Thank you

Eva

EVA - nothing is easy. If you are seeking "easy" ( where does Mr. Charts say it's easy?) then you will fail.

Have you done a "search" on here for comments on mr. Charts course - detractors were thin on the ground I seem to remember.

You seem very doubtful, so maybe you are pre-programmed to get nothing out of the course.
Note that his course is not a "system" as in black box. It shortens your learning curve to one way of trading the market.

You still need to make an effort to work on the most difficult aspect of trading - yourself.

Look - it has been pointed out - many people have traded one style (Turtles for example) but not all succeed. Success is down to you. You succeed or fail NOT the course.

If you cannot grasp that then stay away from courses. :rolleyes:

davelong

62 0
Hi EvaLiq
I have had Mr Charts one to one course and at the time I thought that it was good value, however that was quite a while ago and in my opinion now, I think you can get the same information either for nothing on various boards or from day trading books, and you can buy a lot of books for that kind of money.
I regret having to make this post, i never intended to say anything, but as you posed a direct question I felt morally bound to answer honestly.

Kind regards

David Long

EvaLiq

9 0
Hi Neil,

Before you buy a washing machine you find if it is going to be useful to you. You check if it will suit your purpose. You check if it is going to be value for money. Of course you might not be able to operate the washing machine. But that is not another matter. So if you are saying that by doing these things you become doubtful then so be it. That is your way of thinking.

I asked a perfectly valid question. If I am going to pay for service then I would like to make sure that it is going to be good for me.. That is the way I am. I did NOT say that I am doubtful did I? Yes I did a search on here and from a lot of the posts Mr Charts implied it was easy....

Eva

timsk

Legendary member
7,611 2,383
Hi EvaLiq,
I've been on a 1-2-1 with both Mr. Charts' and Naz. IMO, you're asking the wrong question; I explain why in my post on the 'Seminars VS Books' thread.
Cheers, Tim.

EvaLiq

9 0
Hi TimSK, Just because I might like Naz and Alan, it doesnt mean I am going to pay them to go on their course. I want to find out if it is going to be of any use to me. In my view I am asking the right questions because I want to spend my money wisely. If there are successful students then indicates the quailty and maybe the content of the teacher. At least that is what I used to think upto university and what I thought up to now.

Eva

Marketmaker2004

6 0
Hi EvaLiq,

I also felt I had to respond to this thread. I had a sesion with Mr Charts (Richard Joyson) last year. Like the others on the Seminars here I was very enthusiastic before and immediately after the seminar since Richard had made out on these boards that there were great gains to be had by trading in the US and importantly it was so so EASY! You only have to do a seach for User Mr. Charts and the word 'easy'! I am not going to go into the seminar becaue it has already been described nicely by the other people in the seminars area. I would add that during the seminar Richard DID NOT trade live to show how he would trade. What he did do is to go through his news stocks and select the positive and negative news ones but then at the end just said well hypothetically if I had put money on this stock I would have lost this much money on this one gained this much on that one etc... Infact I believe that Richard NEVER trades live in any of his seminars. I believe he had a public seminar last year. Of course it wasn't free!

All his students become members of a 'special' members website which I am not going to reveal here nor to anyone who asks but I will say that the majority of his ex-students are very very unhappy about the fact that they have not made any money from 'his' strategies. An attempt was made last year on his members' website to try to get Richard to show us live how to trade. I might add that this was not free we all offered to contribute money for his fee. Unfortunately he flatly refused and made a huge fracas and even had the person who raised this issue on the website temporarily banned. One more thing. I find it incredible that Richard seems to spend all of his time and effort posting his trades on this website and tacticaltrader.com yet he hardly ever posts on his members website supporting and providing help to the 50-60 people who have paid just under £1000. It seems he expect all of us to support each other and use each other's shoulder to cry on!

Regarding Richard's strategies, they are all available on the web and on this website. Whether his strategies work or not is another matter. I would be happy to talk to any of his ex-members to see if they are making money from Richard's strategies. I bet that more than 95% arent making any money - USING RICHARD's STRATEGIES. Most of the people are struggling or have turned to training other gullible people themselves!

Nevertheless I am not sorry I did Richard's course. It was concise and to the point and I may have ended up spending much more time searching for the information. I am more sorry that he charged so much money to take advantage of gullible people for common information that is available everywhere. My advice is to make sure you spend your money wisely. Make sure you know what you want. There are members here who will help you for free and not try to grab your wallet. Reminds me of these sex shops who try to get you to spend your money as soon as they see you have some money in your hand whether you need to or not! Anyway talk to people like Sharky, Chartman, Skimbleshanks, Naz amongst many others. These people will help you. If you need help contact me and I will try to help you - yes for free...!

Eva, IT IS MOST IMPORTYANT THAT YOU DONT GET SUCKED INTO THE TRAINING WITHOUT LOOKING INTO IT. TRADING IS NOT EASY AND CERTAINLY NOT AS EASY AS RICHARD MAKES OUT. IF YOU DO DECIDE TO GO AHEAD WITH RICHARD GET HIM TO TRADE LIVE SO YOU GET TO SEE IF HIS STRATEGIES WORK OR NOT AND HOW MUCH POTENTIAL GAINS THERE ARE (IF ANY).

Best wishes,

Paul.

TheBramble

Legendary member
8,394 1,170
EvaLiq said:
If you see my original post, I did not ask anyone about guarantees. One person I talked to mentioned that Mr Charts had trained more than 100 people. Statistically it is a large enough sample from which to see if people who have been to Mr Charts are making money or not using his strategies. It is a simple enough question I asked. So far I have had a few messages and together with the posts here I have not seen any evidence to the original question I asked. So my question still stands!!!!

Eva, absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Perhaps the 100 figure was just plain wrong.

Perhaps it was right the majority don't wish to respond.

Perhaps those who would respond don't fancy spending a sunny Sunday checking out t2w boards like us no-lifers do.

You only posted this morning!

I'm sure you will get (mostly by PM) the reviews you are looking for. Most people will want to be a little more discrete with any specific views than posting on this thread .

CityTrader

Established member
665 26
Over 100 people? £950 a punter???? hmmm, that makes.. £95,000 No wonder he teaches rather than trades! Maybe I should have pursued my coaching idea's...

Let me know if anyone wants to pay £949 for a one-one course to be titled something like " How to get one up on the market makers" - By an ex market maker. !!!!

neil

Legendary member
5,167 750
EvaLiq said:
Hi Neil,

Before you buy a washing machine you find if it is going to be useful to you. You check if it will suit your purpose. You check if it is going to be value for money. Of course you might not be able to operate the washing machine. But that is not another matter. So if you are saying that by doing these things you become doubtful then so be it. That is your way of thinking.

I asked a perfectly valid question. If I am going to pay for service then I would like to make sure that it is going to be good for me.. That is the way I am. I did NOT say that I am doubtful did I? Yes I did a search on here and from a lot of the posts Mr Charts implied it was easy....

Eva

You still have to operate the machine after choosing it.
I repeat - the Traders biggest obstacle is himself - everything else is simply a disciplined way of getting out of a trade. ;)

JonnyT

2,560 22
I attended Richards course last year but I haven't been told about his website!

Richard, please provide me a logon to your web site!

JonnyT

Crossroads

11 0
Marketmaker2004 is quite correct in all he says. I personally have not shelled out for Mr Charts training, but I know several members of the 'special' members website that has already been mentioned (none of them profitable), and have seen the course notes Mr Charts provides. His method can be summed up as "trade breakouts on news stocks". There, I just saved you £950.

XRoads

Trader333

8,658 984
His method can be summed up as "trade breakouts on news stocks".

This is not correct and is too simplistic an explaination of what is included on the course. Also, before anyone asks, I am not MarketMaker2004.

Paul

JonnyT

2,560 22
Agreed it is too simplistic to say Mr Charts methods (notice the word methods and not method) is breakouts on news stocks.

I have backtested some of the methods on certain stocks and they were profitable.

JonnyT

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock