Monthly Thread: July 2004

rezo_s

Established member
511 1
9:25 CET

Yesterday I didn't manage to sell USDCAD. It started selling from the 1.33 high and reached as low as 1.3161. There was no sigh of topping, and therefore I didn't risk to sell. Will be waiting, and if I get a chance and it retraces again to 1.3250-90, may consider selling from there. No trades yesterday.

Euro is trading at 1.2360 right now, but I think there is a good chance to see another dip towards 1.2300-10, where I may consider buying this pair. For now I don't expect for any dramatic moves.

AUD: I will be waiting to see how it goes, and will consider buying it as close to 7200 as possible. 7230 seems to me not that good of a price, but it may also be an option. If it goes below 7200 - it would be the best scenario.

Will update if I act.

Good Luck and Good Trading

rezo_s

Established member
511 1
Target 1.3000.
Small leverage of 1x1.5
taking half profits at 1.3200 and moving stop to entry point when reaching day low at 1.3220.

Good Luck and Good Trading!

rezo_s

Established member
511 1
Good Morning everyone.

The USDCAD trade was stopped for zero result yesterday.

Maybe the correction is over already and we will see no more 1.2330 on Euro to enter or >1.3260 on USDCAD.

But still, since there is a chance that correction is not over yet, lets wait and see how things go today.

Good Luck and good trading!

rezo_s

Established member
511 1
Good Morning.

Unfortunately for me, I was right about the correction being in the end last Friday. I wasnt able to take a good entry to benefit form the continuation of USD weakness, and now I am going to sek for some new consolidation before entering.

I am consentrating on EUR, GBP, CAD and AUD.

The former resistance/support areas which we broke on Friday are now considered as first supp/res areas. Entries are considered exactly from those areas:

EUR: 1.2400-1.2430
GBP: 1.8600-1.8660
AUD: 7260-7285
USDCAD: 1.3140-1.3190

The scenario I would like to see before entering is that we consolidate in those areas for today, and only later on today or early tomorrow see some kind of sign of bottoming - and then I would like to enter.

Will see.

Good Luck and good trading everyone!

Rezo

rezo_s

Established member
511 1
Long day today, but I am almost done.

Just bought AUD at 7279 after what seems to be a retest of 7260 for the second time today. Stop at 7190. Leverage: x0.75.
First Target: 7340 where half of the position will be closed.

See you all tomorrow, and good luck to everyone, including myself :)!

Rezo

gus

210 0
Subject - Euro for 21.07.04 must make a high of 2420 to avoid a sell signal on my chart.

darktone

Veteren member
4,016 1,084
hello rezo
Stopped on E$ today -20. Oversold with a nice reaction in the hour chart got me long near the 2300 support to be stopped a couple of hours later. Looks like a full channel retrace is on the cards (pretty much there already :LOL: ) or last last chance saloon at the weekly trend which is just below.

Just letting the market borrow that 20 with a view to get long again at better prices. ;) :D

regards
dt

Attachments

• t2w rezo.JPG
    t2w rezo.JPG
    138.3 KB · Views: 198

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock