Monthly Thread: July 2004

Good Morning.

Unfortunately for me, I was right about the correction being in the end last Friday. I wasnt able to take a good entry to benefit form the continuation of USD weakness, and now I am going to sek for some new consolidation before entering.

I am consentrating on EUR, GBP, CAD and AUD.

The former resistance/support areas which we broke on Friday are now considered as first supp/res areas. Entries are considered exactly from those areas:

EUR: 1.2400-1.2430
GBP: 1.8600-1.8660
AUD: 7260-7285
USDCAD: 1.3140-1.3190

The scenario I would like to see before entering is that we consolidate in those areas for today, and only later on today or early tomorrow see some kind of sign of bottoming - and then I would like to enter.

Will see.

Good Luck and good trading everyone!

Rezo

Will cover part of the position @1.86 and hold the rest for a test of 1.88.

Good Luck!

rezo_s said:
Will cover part of the position @1.86 and hold the rest for a test of 1.88.

Good Luck!

at 1.86, move the stop to entry on the remaining position.

Long day today, but I am almost done.

Just bought AUD at 7279 after what seems to be a retest of 7260 for the second time today. Stop at 7190. Leverage: x0.75.
First Target: 7340 where half of the position will be closed.

See you all tomorrow, and good luck to everyone, including myself :)!

Rezo

Subject - Euro for 21.07.04 must make a high of 2420 to avoid a sell signal on my chart.

GBPUSD stop triggered at 1.8450.

result: -2.02%.

Still holding the AUD trade.

hello rezo
Stopped on E$ today -20. Oversold with a nice reaction in the hour chart got me long near the 2300 support to be stopped a couple of hours later. Looks like a full channel retrace is on the cards (pretty much there already :LOL: ) or last last chance saloon at the weekly trend which is just below.

Just letting the market borrow that 20 with a view to get long again at better prices. ;) :D

regards
dt

Attachments

• t2w rezo.JPG
    t2w rezo.JPG
    138.3 KB · Views: 239
homing nicely on trend, doubt we will see anything worth taking today but should be set up well for next week.