Monthly Thread: December, 03

Good Morning Everyone,

I rarely use orders for entry, and this is one of those rare situations where I think its fair to put an order:

1)

limit sell USD/[email protected]

stop 60 pips

initial target is around low 1.25s

move to breakeven after 40 pips

2)

buy stop EUR/USD on break @1.2205

stop 50 pips,

initial target 1.2350

move to b/e after 30 pips

Have a nice day,

Rezo

Forgot to mention: if euro order (2) is executed before the order on USDCHF, then cancel the swissy order. If swissy is executed first, keep euro order pending.

change the second order price on EUR/USD from 1.2205 to 1.2230. In forder break on 60 mins to be more certian.

Attachments

• euro.gif
    euro.gif
    12.4 KB · Views: 454
just got stopped -12 on E/Y so looking for a long E/$ or E/Y.Can't win them all ;)

Hey dk, that is not a loss at all - good luck for the coming trades ;)

orders: Hold the Euro order on break of 1.2230; remove the order on USDCHF.

Long EURUSD order @1.2230 was executed;

use 50 pip stop, move it to entry level after +30 pips;

initial target is at 1.2350; maybe even held for eventually test of 1.25, depending on how it goes.

Good Luck!

hi rezo

i was watching the 5 min channel on E/$ it looked rock solid but couldnt bring to enter because of where we are in the hourly channel..I think best for me to sit on hands untill we get nearer the lower boundrys of the hourly channel perhaps. :eek:

GL with it. :)
dt

Covered the position at 1.2228 (-2 pips),

the break didnt cause acceleration of the move.
Will be reentering later.

Hi all,

well, sentiment and trend are pretty obvious. I suggest buying euro now at 1.2240 with stop at 1.2215 and initial target seen at 1.2420. Good risk reward trade once again.

Good Luck

was stopped at 1.2215;

will be reentering if not today - maybe later this week. I think 1.24 - and 1.25 still have good chance to be seen in the near future. Sentiment is strong enough.

See you later,

Good Morning Everyone,

Well, we are witnessing a very nice retracement now (euro
around 1.2180); I think today may be a good day to short US
dollars. Maybe little later. We are in channel on euro (see
previous posts), so I think its better to enter closer to lower
border. Now its somewhere around 1.2100/30 area (the border);
with stop at 1.2045.

Target is 1.2420 followed by 1.25. I dont suggest entering with
orders. We still dont know where this correction may be heading.
I will make a post once/if I enter.

Have a good trading!

Yep agree rezo.

At the bottom of the channel now and we have slightly penetrated it. :eek: longs still not out the question though am looking in the 5min.

Only thing that worries a little is the speed and consistency of the decline which is noticeable in the hour and 5 min charts.

Just had another look.not looking good, seems to be very little reaction from the lows :eek:

Hi dt,

well, the bottom was not quiet broken yet. And even if it is, take a look at slightly bigger picture - that is where I am refering to 1.2100/30 area.

Good Luck!

Attachments

• euro.gif
    euro.gif
    6.8 KB · Views: 486
opps forgot we are in a secondary channel. :D i kinda got fixated on it. :rolleyes:

v true

BTW: as soon as id completed my first post it jumps lol :D looking for a buy signal on the retrace if we get one :D

regards
dt

Hi Everyone,

Sell USDCHF now @1.2764,

stop 40 pips, target 60 pips

See the chart.

We are coming back to the break line on USDCHF (on friday) which may give a resistance and be the next point to resume the move down. If not, (i.e. if we break through the broken line) I think we may get a stronger correction, and who knows what may that be in the end. I also entered a longer term position with stop at 1.2870 and target seen at 1.2320.

Attachments

• usdchf11.gif
    usdchf11.gif
    9.9 KB · Views: 443
Move stops to entry level on longer term trade, move stop to lock 10 pps on short term position.

Both positions were closed for now; maybe reenter later.
For now its +10 pips

In my opinion if euro breaks the 1.2130 (now we are testing the level as I am writing, it may trigger lower correction to 1.2080, followed by 1.2000 and 1.1950. The trend line since 1.1420 is now at 1.2130, so if we break it, in my opinion we are going much lower for now (best seen on 240 min charts).