Message For Ftse Traders......

Hello
There is always a tomorrow.
I had o.k day. up 250£ at the end of the day. was up 400£ at one point, stupid mistakes again, gave
away £150 just seconds before the close.frustrated.
Nice work, Better up than an overall loss for the day..
How many £ per point are you trading?

Old habit that I sometimes forget to rectify. That trade was based on a set-up where it's blown if the price pulls back through the spike of the candle. The stop works fine unless the market is a bit choppy, then I get stopped out - like tonight!!

Not a great day's trading today.....
Yes me too,,, Got Shaft*d today lol... better luck tmrw...

morning all.

took the day off yesterday, as have lost 2 days on the trot and wanted to take a break and beat myself with a base ball bat with some nails in it.:-0

anyway good luck

Morning all,

Off out in a bit so doubt i wil get a trade on this morning. Daily and hourly chart shows us coming close to support on ascending triangle, expect support around 4150.
No real data to speak of, US sales data at 13:30. I think a bounce of 4150 at some point, otherwise another choppy day.
Any one else got a view?

morning gents - interesting so far - ftse bounced off R1, the dax is still creeping down towards it. Usually I would sell ftse 4180 but I'll play cool for now.

morning all.

took the day off yesterday, as have lost 2 days on the trot and wanted to take a break and beat myself with a base ball bat with some nails in it.:-0

anyway good luck

haha...........welcome back my friend and i wish your every success in your trades today

Dax will be below 4450 by end of day and FTSe will be at 4150 .....

my crystal ball tells all...haha!!

potential to break even lower guys.....

careful trading

stops are in, emotions are out

im off out , speak later

my prediction was 8.5 hrs late Kitejedi.............do forgive me.....huh hum!!

All index's have done what they needed to do early on.
USA index's are looking for a drubbing today with lower lows been the pattern to follow.
As for entry points today, look for the lows and sell these lows.
Take yesterday low and todays low then use a retracement tool to find the S/R. if its meeting R sell/ if on support place higher bet levels lower than that the low. The same goses for R, place limmit orders above. and let the market do the work.
This is going to be volitile and messy.
Balls of steal is whatss required for today if anyone is going to trade.
Speak laters all and what ever you do dont over trade !
Get in quick and large and get out, ifthe SB firm will let you :) LOL

I think the market has more downside today. Yesterday could have been a short term profit taking session from the big jump on monday and on the daily there is a long ways down to get to the wedge pattern, looking for around 4115 eventually.

However in the near future I think it should move and move big. The key is to work out what direction that will be in!

Attachments

• ftse.JPG
    ftse.JPG
    260.4 KB · Views: 140
I was in the shower! Doh, i knewwit was going tocome back but didn't expect it so quickly. Text book stuff if you were infront of a screen!