Message For Ftse Traders......

ceydababy

Experienced member
Any guys trading the FTSE fancy starting a fresh thread ?

Live Calls (NO BLUE PETER TRADES PLEASE)

Live Trading

Charts

and of course some banter

A few of us had this going probably more than a year ago on the DAX. It really was good fun. All level of abilities welcome. All I would ask is that you post and don't lurk !

i would be intrested. im currently daytrading ftse most days and the more ofus help each other the better

Any guys trading the FTSE fancy starting a fresh thread ?

Live Calls (NO BLUE PETER TRADES PLEASE)

Live Trading

Charts

and of course some banter

A few of us had this going probably more than a year ago on the DAX. It really was good fun. All level of abilities welcome. All I would ask is that you post and don't lurk !

Me too, just looking at this as a possible trade, nice regular divergence on 5 min chart. Would line to see the bottom first.

Attachments

• snapshot-57.png
    snapshot-57.png
    190.5 KB · Views: 725
count me in ............

waiting for FTSE to hit 4180 before I go mega long as good support level ............

dont't know which way it'll trade in the interim so sitting on the sidelines??

any brave people opened any positions?

OK I'm going to stick my neck out on the line on this one........

going long, 4248 stop loss 4170 .....target 4300 and beyond!!

OK I'm going to stick my neck out on the line on this one........

going long, 4248 stop loss 4170 .....target 4300 and beyond!!

Gap trade to Fridays close, and also Thursday at your 4330. As i type, shooting stsr on 5 min chart, also at the 0.618 fib levels. My close if we don't break higher.

tell me about it mate.........still long since 4248.....!!!

tempted to just close and call it quits as boring with no movement!!

amended stop loss to break even too,.........

stopped out .............waste of time on that one!!

it looks like we are just going to get a sideways day .........I will wait and get back in to FTSE again when there is some movement!!

Me too.. Going to the gym and try some thing later on.. Any good opportunits out there? I mean moviment?

price is in a downtrend on this chart.if it breaks above the rendline and the retarce stays above the 4250 area,then it is in an uptrend.looking at charts until this confirms

Attachments

• FTSE 100 Cash (�2 Mini Contract) (-).png
    FTSE 100 Cash (�2 Mini Contract) (-).png
    14.1 KB · Views: 265
price is in a downtrend on this chart.if it breaks above the rendline and the retarce stays above the 4250 area,then it is in an uptrend.looking at charts until this confirms

Just broke my resistence level at 4260.. I wait a confirmaition and ill go long..